VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

GALLA :^)

Go down 
4 posters
Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AvInnlegg
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Empty
PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 7:47 pm

Dennis
"You've clearly never been in a war, little girl" he says, looking at her crawl under his legs and turns around to look at her, frowning. "And why is everyone bringing up my wives into this?" he sighs, rubbings his forehead with two fingers. "They're on holiday, entertaining them selves."

Hazel
Asleep

T
He lets out a breathy laugh, kissing Larkin deeper as he feels himself climaxing in his hands, hips jerking into his hand as he rocks out the last of his orgasm - he lets go of Larkins cock and crawls out of his lap, wrapping his lips around his cock. His tongue gliding over the head, eyes looking up at him as he works his mouth. :^)
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 8:24 pm

Felyn:
She stands up and turns around to look at him. "Well, why would you creep around a "little girl" like me when you already have ten wives?" she asks, cocking a brow. "Now, I'd like to see Lewis," she says, once again going for the door.

Heath:
He sighs snd continues looking, not really knowing what to do at this moment. "She's not good, but at least she's sleeping now," he answers.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

Antall Innlegg : 142

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 8:28 pm

Alistaire:

"Does he, now? I've never experienced that." He has a wondering expression. "There should be no reason for you to feel like that. Dennis is a dick," he says, and though it's with humour he means it.

Arthur:

"... I see." He stands there, a little lost on what to do. "Uh, I just wanted to thank you for helping me out back there."
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

Antall Innlegg : 138

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 8:52 pm

Marwane:
He feels the laughter bubbling up in his throat at Alistaire's remark, hiding it with a cough. "We should all start a revolution since everyone seems to despise him so much," he says, only half-joking really, hand trailing along the wall.

Larkin:
He works his hand faster as T comes, squeezing the head to get out the last of the drops, a little breathless as T's mouth suddenly wraps around his dick. The words are stuck in his throat, and he just throws his head back as his climax overcomes him. His hips jerk erratically, fingers deeply intertwined in T's hair, tugging at it and pushing his head down.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 9:49 pm

Dennis
"I'm doing it to manipulate you?" he says, raising a brow. He folds his arms and look at Felyn with a stern expression, "I'm not going to let you see Lewis, ever. "

Hazel
zZz

T:
He yelps around Larkins cock as he's pushed down, gagging on it and closes his eyes as the salty taste of come kills his tastebuds.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 10:03 pm

Felyn:
"Well, I won't let you manipulate me. If it is true what you say about my family, then I would love for my grandfather to strip you of the title of Vampire King," she answers, giving him a sharp look. "And you can't stop me from seeing Lewis forever." She turns around, puts her hand on the doorhandle and pushes it down. Realizing the door is actually locked her sudden act of bravery slightly falters, starting to panick inside.

Heath:
He stops what he's doing and looks at Arthur, giving him a genuine smile. "Nothing to worry about, I couldn't just leave you there like that, could I?" he says before starting to look around again. He opens a door further into the room, revealing a small bathroom. "Ahh, there must be something in here that could be useful, would you help me look?"
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Alistaire:

He thinks for a bit. "I wouldn't dare think too much about that. A revolution could be potentially devastating, especially to the one with the idea." He looks at Marwane and his chiseled features. Pretty man. "Would be a waste of handsome."

Arthur:

He nods and follows Heath, and together they searchthrough the bathroom. "Found anything?"
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 6:06 am

Marwane:
He crosses his arms with a scowl as they pass Dennis' office, all but glowering at the innocent door. A small sound of agreement is all he offers in response to the first half of Alistaire's statement. At his sudden, indirect compliment, however, his eyes snap to him for a moment, attempting to interpret his ever-inscrutable expression. Pursing his lips in consideration, he imagines what would happen should he attempt to push Alistaire up against the wall and kiss him. "Oh Alistaire, flattery will get you everywhere," he says finally, smirking slightly as he looks away.

Larkin:
He comes to a still as the rest of his orgasm tears through him, holding his hips still, hand still in T's hair. "Oh God," he chokes out, opening his eyes to look down at him as he slips out of his mouth. Jumping off the counter, he cups T's cheek to bring his face in close, kissing him hard as his tongue swipes at his bottom lip. "Look at you swallowing like a good boy," he coos as they pull apart, smile bright and smug. He bends down and picks up his discarded pants to start put them back on.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 7:38 am

Dennis:
"Fine, be my guest" he says, fingers snapping and the door opens with a load groan, foldinghis arms and watches Felyns back with a dismal look

T:
He swallows quickly and nods in silence, slipping off the counter and puts on his clothes quickly. Fullt clothes he looks at Larkin a final time before power walking the fuck our of the kitchen and away

Haz:
Sleeping beauty
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 2:49 pm

Felyn:
She gives Dennis a surprised, yet suspicious look, before turning around and walking out the door. Looking to the right she sees Marwane and Alistaire who just walked past Dennis' office, making her decide that going left would definitely be the better choice. Not wanting to be heard, she tip toes as fast as she can in the other direction.

Heath:
"Well, I found some bandages and this thing here, but I'm not really sure what it is," he answers Arthur, holding up a little bottle with clear substance, but no label.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 4:22 pm

Alistaire:

He winks at Marwane. He hears the door of Dennis' office open behind them, but he decides that whatever Dennis is doing right now, he wants no part in. "I am aware," he simply says, a faint smile on his lips.

Arthur:

"That's good," he says before looking at the tiny bottle. "I'm not sure what that is, anything written on it?"
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 6:55 pm

Marwane:
His head turns slightly at the sound of the door being opened, shoulders tensing as he thinks Dennis is the one exiting. When nothing happens, and the sound of footsteps is withdrawing, he turns to see Felyn sneaking off down the hall. Sneering at her back, he turns back to Alistaire, staring straight ahead. "Seems Dennis is done with the girl," he says, tipping his chin haughtily.

Larkin:
As T just walks away from him, he opens his mouth to call after him, but decides against it last minute. His emotions are mixed as he watches him go, not wanting to be left alone, yet simultaneously glad he can now look for an exit. Gazing around the vast kitchen, he pulls the rest of his clothes on and goes looking.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 7:44 pm

Dennis
When the echoes of her footsteps dies out he sits down on his desk, looking at the door before waving his hand in a quick motion, closing the door with a loud bang. His plans had failed, and he was mad af.

Hazel
She napping hard yo

T
He quickly enters his room, locking the doors behind him before leaning against it, sliding down slowly to the floor as the words "what the fuck" goes on repeat in his head.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 7:59 pm

Felyn:
She walks quickly down the hallway, not really wanting to run into any more vampires at this moment.

Heath:
He looks at the bottle again, studying it. "I don't know, there isn't any label on the bottle," he answers. "We should also try to find some sort of oinment," he adds.

Charles:
As both Felyn and Lewis had not come back from the mission yet, even though they should have come back way earlier, he was planning on paying a certain vampire king a visit. While he may have days where he's in a pretty good mood, this was not one of those days.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Alistaire:

"I can't imagine what he would have wanted," he says sarcastically. They take a right and enter a lounge room. He sits down casually on a large red couch. It's a fine room with a pretty view. "Do sit down," he says and gestures for either the couch or some large chairs. 

Arthur:

"I don't think we should trust unlabeled bottles. Could be poison." He keeps looking and in a small cabinet he finds a tiny jar with some type of cream. "What do you think of this one?" he says and hands the jar over to Heath.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Marwane:
He bites the inside of his cheek, suppressing the wry smile that wants to form on his face and trying not to let the loud slam of the door bother him too much. As they enter the room, he gazes pensively out the window for a moment, over the vast, manicured lawns, before sighing as he lays down on the couch, pressing the back of his hand against his forehead. "All this politics and planning," he tells Alistaire theatrically before turning to his side, supporting his cheek on his hand. "It's exhausting. Remember when we used to be fun?"

Larkin:
He notices the servants door in the kitchen, slipping through it and sorta-running down the all, skidding to a halt when he sees a spindly stairs, probably leading to a cellar or backdoor so he can gtfo of there.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 8:39 pm

Dennis
Officing

Hazel
She rolls over in her sleep, letting out a small noise of discomfort as the material of the duvet sticks to her wounds. :^)

Lewis
He opens a door slowly, taking a small step outside the door, looking left and right before fully exiting the room he was resting in. The sound of footsteps and people talking can be heard above him and he gazes up a the ceiling before walking down the corridor, not really aiming to get anywhere special.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 8:47 pm

Felyn:
She's walking around aimlessly, trying to find a way out of this huge ass mansion.

Heath:
"Who keeps poison in a bathroom?" he asks, then adds; "But you're probably right, let's not use it." He puts the bottle back where he found it and takes the jar from Arthur. Reading the label he says; "Yeah, this should do."

Charles:
"I never took you for the paperwork kind," he says to Dennis, suddenly sitting on the sofa in his office.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 8:51 pm

Alistaire:

"I agree, there is too much duty these days. That Dennis always do manage to create intrigue," he says. He glances down at Marwane chilling. "Getting comfortable?" he asks.

Arthur:

"Dennis seems like the guy to absolutely keep poison in a bathroom." He follows Heath back to where Hazel is lying. "That looks bad," he remarks.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 9:05 pm

Marwane:
"He must consider Charles a real threat, since he's so desperate to use the young Vermillion girl in his plan to stay king," he surmises, gazing sideways at Alistaire with heavy-lidded, dark eyes. "This is quite a comfortable sofa, after all," he replies with a lopsided smile, laying back down on his back, eyes still fastened on Alistaire. His hand raises up to play with Alistaire's tie, still with that same smile on his face. "Wouldn't kill you to loosen up, you know."

Larkin:
He enters the kitchens, smiling sheepishly at the servants there as he sees the back entrance of the mansion. "Need some air," he says explanatorily to no one in particular, taking a deep breath as he finds himself outside, overlooking a huge garden.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 9:12 pm

Dennis
"Well it does comes with the job," he replies not looking up, suddenly realizing who's in his office he yelps and his chair tilts backwards sending paper flying everywhere as he crashes to the ground, quickly getting up, hair rumpled as he looks at Charles sitting in his couch. "Oh, Charles, hi, hello.. hey?" he says, face red from embarrassment.

Hazel
"It feels bad too" she grunts back, opening one eye to look at Arthur, her face a tired mess.

Lewis
Walking up a staircase he comes to the main floor, recognizing the hallway. He looks at the paintings as he walks slowly, face emotionless, even when Dennis pops up. "Valentin?" he mumbles to himself, stepping up closer to look at the name on a gold plaque underneath the portrait, looking slightly confused.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 9:21 pm

Felyn:
She walks down a set of stairs and follows the hallway, ending up at a set of glass doors (victorian style uknoo) leading out into the garden. Shrugging to herself, she opens the doors and walks outside.

Heath:
He brings the oinment and bandages over to Hazel and nods at Arthur's sentence. "No, it really doesn't," he answers and readies the supplies.

Charles:
He cocks a brow at Dennis' ridiculous behaviour. "Charming," he says dryly. "Now, while you may be the person to beat around the bush, I like cutting straight to the chase. Where are the slayers and exactly where is my granddaughter?" he asks calmly, though it's easy to sense his discontent.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Alistaire:

"Oh, Charles Vermillion truly is his worst nightmare." He chuckles and studies Marwane's face. "Ooh, cheeky, are we?" he says with a lopsided smile.

Arthur:

"How did this even happen?" he asks, as he's eyeing the ruined girl in front of him.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 9:39 pm

Marwane:
"What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall during one of their meetings," he sighs, hand still fiddling with Alistaire's tie, subsequently loosening the knot. Not breaking eye contact, he hums softly, legs dangling over the arm of the sofa. "Of course. It's my finest trait, don't you think," he replies sardonically.

Larkin:
Scared to walk across the lawn in case someone sees him, he starts edging along the wall of the house.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Dennis
"I have no idea what you're talking about" he says, flattening his hair and straightening his clothes. "I haven't seen neither since the galla, and that's almost 24 hours ago" he says nonchalant, looking at his wristwatch and then at Charles. He picks up his chair again and sits down on it, careful not to tip it over again.

Hazel
"Vampires" she says, sitting up.

Lewis
He passes the room where Alistaire and Marwane is sat, giving them a odd look before continuing walking. The things you see.
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

GALLA :^)
Til Toppen 
Side 13 av 17Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: