VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

GALLA :^)

Go down 
4 posters
Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AvInnlegg
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Empty
PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 28, 2017 12:31 am

Lewis
"I promis" he says, not sure if he can keep it. He puts his arms on her shoulders and pushes her a little away: "are you alright? Why is Charles her?" he asks, his gaze wandering to Charles with a curious look.

Hazel
"You're not going back!" she hisses, not wanting to shout incase there are vampires nearby.

T
Glaring back at Larkin he was ready to punch him in the jaw, his hands dropping to his side as Larkin kisses him. He stares at him, crosseyed, before grabbing him by the hair and pulls him into a deeper kiss, one hand slides down Larkins back and grabs him by the arse: feeling all his anger pooling into his groin.
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 28, 2017 12:55 am

Charles:
"Exactly, you were just a child. Alas, you knew nothing about what was actually going on," he answers sharply. "Felicity did nothing wrong to you, she was only kind, and that is how you repaid her?" his voice louder now. "I think you should be careful how you speak of me Marwane, as if you knew even a fraction about me."

Felyn:
"Yes, or well. I think I'm alright at least," she answers, looking up at him. At the mention of her grandfather she swallows a lump in her throat. "Uhm, well, you see.." she starts, not really knowing how to explain what had happened.

Heath:
"I'm afraid I have to agree with Hazel on this one, I'm sorry Arthur," he says, walking behind him and knocks him out cold. "So be it if I have to carry you out myself," he adds, looking apologetically at Arthur, catching his body before he falls to the floor.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

Antall Innlegg : 142

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 28, 2017 1:00 am

Alistaire:

He's afraid to interfere. Charles seems quite mad.

Arthur:

ded

Rose:

Getting tired of the book she was reading, she leaves the large library. She hears loud voices, and decides to check them out, ending up behind Charles and the rest, standing in the doorway. "What is going on?" she asks, voice sugar-sweet.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

Antall Innlegg : 138

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 28, 2017 2:25 am

Marwane:
"Then I suggest you do the same," he sneers as Rose speaks up, and his expression crumples a tiny bit. His arm shakes as he lowers it, and he bites his bottom lip to stop the tears that threaten to spill. "You should have protected me from him," he says to Charles, and his voice is close to breaking.

Larkin:
He trusts his hips against T a little erratically, moaning at the sparks of pleasure. Breaking away from him with a gasp, he trails hot, open-mouthed kisses across his jaw and down to his throat, biting it before sliding down his body. "You never let me return the favor," he murmurs huskily as his fingers work over the flies of T's trousers.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 28, 2017 2:47 am

Lewis
He frowns down at her, knowing she's not telling him something. "What are you not telling me, Fey" he says, his voice a litte stern. He looks up and frowns at the new face standing behind Charles, shaking his head and looks back at Felyn.

Hazel
She yelps a little at Heaths action and watches Arthur slump into a passed out mess. "Was that really necessary?" she asks, her voice concerned as she walks over to them, poking at Arthur with her toe.

T
He lets out a breathy laugh, biting his bottom lip to suppress his moans as Larkin kisses and bites him. His eyes widen as he gets down on his knees, and feels his cock twitch at the sight of him fumbling with his trousers. "Oh, fuck me" he moans, placing one hand on Larkins head, gripping his hair, the other hand helping him unbutton himself.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 28, 2017 2:59 am

Charles:
His anger falters a little at Marwane's last statement, his expression turning rather sad. "How should I have been able to protect you, when I couldn't even protect my own wife," he answers before turning around to look at the person the new voice came from. "Have you been here all along?" he asks her, a bit dumbfounded.

Felyn:
"Eh, ok soo," she starts. "We were away for longer than grandfather had expected. And then all this stuff happened and Dennis told me that I'm a vampire and that my family is an old line of pure blood vampires, but I didn't believe him and then grandfather showed up, turns out he was supposed to be vampire king and they have a long story together apparently," she rambles and laughs nervously, looking to the side.

Heath:
"Well, I'm afraid he would have actually gone and done something stupid had I not done it," he answers before hoisting Arthur up on his back. "He is rather heavy," he comments and looks at Hazel. "Now, let's get out of here before we get any unwanted attention."
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 28, 2017 12:50 pm

Alistaire:

chillin

Arthur:

ded

Rose:

"No, I just arrived," she answers Charles. "Marwane?" she calls out, as she can't really see a lot because everone else are so damn tall.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 28, 2017 5:21 pm

Marwane:
His mouth works wordlessly as he stares at the blurry shape of Charles through unshed tears. As Rose calls out to him, he draws a sharp breath and wipes his eyes furiously, a flush creeping into his cheek from the embarrassment of breaking down in front of everyone. "Rose." He clears his throat and holds out a hand to her, smiling wobbly. "I didn't see you there, my love."

Larkin:
"Later," he mumbles distractedly as he rubs his cheek against the bulge. The fabric of T's pants scratches against it as he does, and he hums gently before tugging at his outer- and undergarment, past his hips and down his thighs. As his cock springs free, Larkin brushes it with a tentative hand before licking flatly up the underside of it. Using his hand to hold it steady, he allows his mouth to sink onto it, groaning softly as he does and closing his eyes.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 28, 2017 6:05 pm

Lewis
His face falters as Felyn rambles on, his eyes widening as her stories comes to an end. His brain processes what he's been told for a few seconds before blurting out a loud "what?!"

Hazel
She nods in agreement and starts walking towards the exit, eyes drifting to Arthur now and then to make sure he's ok.

T
He stops breathing as he watches Larkin pull down his trousers, letting out a loud gasp as he wraps his lips around his stone hard cock. He bangs his head as he tilts it backwards, pushing it hard into the wall as Larkin works his mouth, his hand in his hair pushing Larkin further down his cock; his gaze on Larkins lips and bites into his own as moans of pleasure keeps erupting from his throat.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 28, 2017 6:47 pm

Felyn:
She slowly turns her gaze to Lewis again, not really sure what to make of his reaction. "Uh, eh, well, yeah. I don't really know anymore," she says before looking down at her feet.

Charles:
"I see," he answers, looking down at Rose before turning around again. "Felyn, Lewis, we're leaving," he calls out and turns his gaze to Marwane. "Until next time," he says and turns around to leave.

Heath:
He's trying to walk as fast as he can with Arthur on his back. Finally walking out of the ballroom and towards the exit, he sighs in relief. "Soon out," he mumbles.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 28, 2017 6:49 pm

Alistaire:

chill

Arthur:

still ded

Rose:

She tiptoes and barely sees Marwane, gently pushing her way through into the room. Looking at Charles, she curtsies and walks over to the half-crying French guy.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 28, 2017 7:10 pm

Marwane:
He can't look Charles in the eye as he bids him farewell. He bites his bottom lip to keep his expression as stoic as possible; even if blood is drying around the shadowy rims of his eyes. "Always a pleasure," he nods before pressing his lips into a tight line.

Larkin:
He allows T to fuck his mouth without complaint, only emitting the occasional soft grunt as the head of his dick hits the back of his throat. Saliva trickles from his lips to the hand working the base of T's shaft in precise, firm movements. He hollows his cheeks, sucking powerfully.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 28, 2017 7:41 pm

Lewis
"Wait, are you a vampire?" he asks, looking up at Charles as he speaks and back down at Felyn again, "I dont think I can come with you" he says, furrowing his eyebrows.

Hazel
"Finally" she groans, picking up the speed.

T
He only manages to utter the occasional 'fuck' and 'oh god' as Larkin sucks him off, feeling the orgasm pooling to quick for his liking he forces himself to think of something else than the wet mouth around his cock.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 28, 2017 7:59 pm

Felyn:
"No, or well, apparently all slayers are dormant vampires," she answers him, looking up at him again. "What, why?" she asks, her voice starting to tremble.

Charles:
He stops in the doorway, looking back at Lewis and Felyn, waiting patiently for them to follow.

Heath:
He picks up the speed as much as he can and finally arrives at the doors to the outside.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 28, 2017 8:02 pm

Alistaire:

fgdshjak

Arthur:

i love dying and being dead

Rose:

She looks at Marwane with her one eye. She then scans the room, before her eyes land on Charles. She cocks her head as if to ask what has happened.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 29, 2017 4:46 pm

Marwane:
He looks over to Lewis and Felyn and walks over slowly, standing behind Lewis as he places a hand on his shoulder. "He's with us now," he says to Felyn, eyes flickering to Charles with a grim ghost of a smile before making eye contact with Felyn. "Go with your grandfather," he commands and squeezes Lewis' shoulder a little harder.

Larkin:
His thumbs press against the indentations of T's hip bones to steady him as he pulls off, looking up at him and panting softly. "'s it good?" he croaks, desire burning in his eyes. With a lewd smile, the tip of his tongue works over the slit of the head of his cock before swallowing him down again, working his head up and down rhythmically.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 29, 2017 8:52 pm

Lewis
He looks up at Marwane and then back at Felyn, his shoulders slumping. "I'm sorry" he mutters.

Hazel
"Freedom!" she shouts as she gets ouside, taking a big breath in and smells the fresh air as she runs the fuck away from the mansion, suddenly stopping and realizing something. "My brother" she says, turning to look at Heath with big eyes.

T
"Ah- fuck, yes" he says through gritted teeth, hips jerking into Larkins mouth, hands slipping down on his shoulder, squeezing it hard as he feels his orgasm coming. "Oh fuck" he gasps as he feels himself come, cock twitching in Larkins mouth.
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

GALLA :^)
Til Toppen 
Side 17 av 17Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: