VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

GALLA :^)

Go down 
4 posters
Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AvInnlegg
nerd2000

nerd2000

Antall Innlegg : 142

GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Empty
PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 11:27 pm

Alistaire:

"Hm." He says, turning away from the window. "Not quite the scene I had hoped for, and not you either I reckon?" He sits down in the sofa again, this time much more casually.

Arthur:

He nods and tries to find an unburned area where he can support her. "Do you know which direction to go?"
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

Antall Innlegg : 138

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 12:21 am

Marwane:
He lingers by the window, not taking his intent gaze off of Larkin as he approaches Charles. "Dennis has never known how to behave around Charles," he comments softly, old memories flashing in his mind, and he finds himself worrying a little over Larkin getting involved with Charles. Finally looking over at Alistaire on the sofa, he squeezes the window frame before closing it, shaking his head to get himself out of his nostalgic stupor. "They were always competing, back in the day," he says with a roll of his eyes.

Larkin:
He was about to get the fuck outta there as well, but sighs in the defeat as Charles motions from him to come over. With a tight-lipped smile, he strides across the lawn, coming to a halt in front of Charles, arms crossed. "Hello, sir," he says politely, slicking his curls out of his face in nervous habit. His eyes dart to Felyn for a split second, shining with alarm.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 12:42 am

Hazel
"Uhm, no. Sorry" she says, soft groans escaping her lips as they lift her. "We'll just have to try to find the wah out as quick as possible"
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 2:47 am

Felyn:
She gives Larkin a reassuring smile, trying to tell him that there's nothing to fear without actually talking.

Charles:
"Hello young man, what's your name?" he asks, looking curiously at Larkin.

Heath:
"We'll try this way," he says and starts walking in some random direction, carrying Hazel princess-style.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 12:41 pm

Alistaire:

"Of course you'd know them that far back," he comments, realising just how old Marwane must be. He notices the slight hint of worry on Marwane's face. "You could go get the boy if he means that much to you," he says matter-of-factly.

Arthur:

He follows behind Heath silently, kinda awkward.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 4:35 pm

Marwane:
"I was certainly a lot younger than them, and probably more of a nuisance than a friend, but yes. I knew them back then," he explains with a twinkle of something indecipherable in his eyes. His smile is tense as he dislodges himself from the window and sits back down on the couch again with Alistaire. "I wouldn't want to interrupt Charles' playtime now would I?" he says with a half-smirk, tucking a lock of hair behind his ear as he turns to him. "Besides, they interrupted ours..."

Larkin:
"Erm, it-it's Larkin, sir," he says, not able to help the uncertainty from showing in his posture even if his friendly expression is still in place. Felyn's smile doesn't help him much, but he knows who he is talking to from Marwane's stories, and that makes a hard lump of dread gather in the pit of his stomach. "You-you're Charles Vermillion, aren't you?" he can't help but ask; his curiosity gets the best of him and makes him forget his place.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 4:44 pm

Dennis
He appears in his office, legs giving out as he falls back in his chair. "Holy mother of Theresa" he groans, burying his face in his hands as he goes through what just happened in his mind.

Hazel
She nods in agreement and wraps her arms around his neck to help carry the weight somehow.
"I'm Hazel, by the way" she says, looking over Heaths shoulder at Arthur.

T
Having sat in his room for several hours on the same spot he realized he was getting very hungry. Rubbing his growling stomach he gets up slowly, knees wobbling from sitting so long. Having no idea where his blood bag were, if he still was his blood bag he wondered where he should get food from - shaking his head vigorously as flashbacks from his not very not-hetero session plays through in his mind.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 5:05 pm

Felyn:
She stands there a bit awkwardly, not really sure of what to do with the situation, still also trying to process the truth about her family and herself.

Charles:
"Pleased to meet you, Larkin," he answers with a polite nod. "That is me indeed, I presume someone must have told you about me then, as I prefer keeping a low profile," he looks questioningly at Larkin.

Heath:
He's walking down the hall, carrying Hazel.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 5:21 pm

Alistaire:

He raises an eyebrow at Marwane again. "That is true," he agrees, a faint smile on his lips. He crosses his legs and leans back in the soft sofa.

Arthur:

"Nice to meet you," he mumbles. "My name's Arthur."
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 8:18 pm

Marwane:
He stands on his knees on the couch and flashes him a playful smile, getting down on all fours. "Still interested in hearing about my game?" he asks innocently, hand inching towards Alistaire's thigh.

Larkin:
He can't help but stare oddly at Charles. "Yeah...Master Marwane, actually. He told me how you grew up together," he replies and wants to share some more of what Marwane has told him (how he was very intimidated by Charles etc), but decides it's not his place. And he'd rather not say the wrong thing and end up killed by either of them.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Lewis
He walks past Alistaire and Marwane again, this time stopping and stares at Marwane who's on all four. "What the fuck are you two doing?" he asks, giving them a slightly judgmental stare.

T
Having teleported to the main floor he hears talking outside from one of the windows and spots Larkin next to some old raisin and a blonde girl. He fought with himself to not go over, but he opens the window further, jumps out of it and walks over to the bandidos: "what's going on?" he asks, face going stiff when he sees that it's not any old raisin standing there, but the raisin Charles.

Hazel
"Cool, so like - are you a vampire too?" she asks, leaning her chin on heaths shoulder as she looks at him, studying his scars. #ScarTwins
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 8:37 pm

Felyn:
She looks at the situation unfolding with a panicked face, boy this was not going to end well.

Charles:
"Marwane you say?" he answers with a strained smile on his face. "I take it you work for him then?" he asks him, trying not to show his rage at the mention of the name. He turns around to look at T when he hears his voice, his strained smile immediately turning into a frown. "You're the spawn of the traitor, Talon was it?" he asks, looking at him with a deadly gaze.

Heath:
He continues walking when he hears Hazel's question to Arthur. "Actually, all slayers are vampires," he says bluntly, cus he educated yo.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 8:41 pm

Alistaire:

He looks at Lewis in the doorway and waves to him. "Why, do you want to join?" he asks him.

Arthur:

He's taken a little by surprise by the question. "... I guess I am," he begrudgingy admits. He looks at her scars with a sad expression. Poor girl.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Marwane:
He halts and turns to look over at Lewis lazily, smile widening as he takes in the sight of the baby vampire. "I see you're one of us now," he observes, withdrawing from Alistaire as he swiftly rises, standing on the couch before stepping onto the floor, red eyes alight with mischief.

Larkin:
"Yeah," he says hesitantly, feeling a little out of sorts over Charles' smile. As T appears, a flood of relief washes over him, quickly followed by slight confusion and nuisance. Talon? he mouths to him in question, eyebrow raised, barely biting down his amusement. He takes a small step backwards so he can stand with T, now outright apprehensive about Charles.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 9:16 pm

Lewis
"Perhaps" he replies, shrugging his shoulder. His eyes drift to Marwane, "and?" he asks, cocking his brow at him, folding his arms. He does not trust this fella.

Hazel
"Oh, but you're like, one of the good kinds?" she asks, picking at Heaths shoulder with a bandaged finger. "What? really?" she says in surprise, looking at Heath with a surprised look.

T
"Ah, yeah. I suppose I am" he replies with a slight nervous chuckle, he looks at Larkin with a look that says 'not now you tit', before looking at Charles with a slightly smile: "and you're the infamous Charles" he says, looking at the man and is kinda questioning his fathers description of him.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Felyn:
"Maybe we should just find Lewis and leave?" she tries, looking up at her grandfather.

Charles:
He puts up a hand as if to silence Felyn before saying; "Indeed I am. Though, I suggest you go run to your father little squirt, before I get even angrier than I already am." Turning to Larkin he gives him a serious stare. "As you are working for Marwane, I take it he's here and not in France. Would you lead me to him? We've got some unfinished business."

Heath:
"Well yes. All slayers are, how to say it, human-born vampires. That is, we are dormant vampires. If a vampire were to turn a slayer, they would become a real vampire, and not a monster like a normal human would," he explains, giving her a quick glance before looking ahead again.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Alistaire:

"Welcome to the club," he says jokingly, a hand reaching out to him, still seated. 

Arthur:

"I'm not sure there are good kinds," he simply says.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 9:48 pm

Marwane:
He glances back at Alistaire while biting his bottom lip, arms crossed. "He makes a great vampire, doesn't he, love?" he asks him, and the corners of his mouth twitch in a subtle smile. Sauntering to where he dropped the blindfold earlier, he picks it up and looks at the both of them. "I vote that our newcomer is first out with the blindfold."

Larkin:
He stands close enough to grasp the back of T's shirt with his hand, twisting the material in his hand, heart racing. "I don't know where he is, sir," he starts to say, but flinches under Charles' intense gaze, eyes flickering to T in alarm. "But I...I could always assist you in your search, of course?"
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 10:25 pm

Lewis
"Thank you? I guess" he mumbles, walking over to sit down next to Alistaire. As he man-spreads on the couch, resting his arms on the back of the couch he looks up at Marwane as he speaks: "I'm sorry, what? Blindfolds?" he asks, licking his bottom lip quickly, "what kind of sick game is this?"

Hazel
"Oh, wow" she says, eyebrows drawn in concern. She looks at Arthur as he speaks, "well you are." she says matter-of-factly, giving him a smile.

T
His eyes drift to Larkin as he feels his hand on his t-shirt, and steps a little in front of him despite height difference(:^)) and looks at Charles: "Marwane is in the mansion somewhere, but Larkin here as other business to tend to. You know your way around this place so stop wasting your time by acting like we're going to do everything for you, like you're our vampire king" he says, eyes firm and with emphasis on the 'vampire king'. #HeDeadLMAO
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 10:35 pm

Felyn:
She gulps as T steps a bit too far.

Charles:
"Thank you, young man, that would be most kind of you." he answers Larkin, giving him a small genuine smile. Not even offering T a glance, he pushes him swiftly away by putting his hand on T's head. "You first," he gestures to Larkin, before giving Felyn a gesture to follow them.

Heath:
"She is right, Arthur. You have been most kind," he answers, swiftly looking back to give him a kind smile.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 10:42 pm

Alistaire:

"Indeed he does," he says back to Marwane with a smile. "The brown goes so well with his red eyes," he then comments. Studying Lewis, he answers Marwane with "I second that."

Arthur:

He doesn't really know how to react as he doesn't agree. "That is kind of you," he says after a while.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 10:58 pm

Marwane:
He walks behind the back of the couch, spinning the blindfold on his finger. "It's the fun game of finding us," he explains, hand gliding over Alistaire's shoulder before he reaches Lewis. "You are blindfolded and must try and locate Al and myself within these four walls. If you need help, ask one of us a question and follow the sound of the voice. It's simple enough, isn't it?" His fingers play with the hair in the nape of Lewis' neck.

Larkin:
He blanches as T speaks, staring down into his hair and is genuinely worried about him for a moment before Charles just pushes him away. Not daring to resist, he just decides to walk ahead, throwing one last, anxious look at T as he does.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 11:04 pm

T
He yelps as he's pushed away and lands in a bush. Getting up quickly and pushing off the leaves before walking slowly after Charles & co.

Hazel
She smiles before ducking her head down and looks at where they're walking. "Do you know where we are?" she asks, brushing a hand through her hair and looks up at Heath.

Lewis
He considers it for a silent moment, brushing away Marwanes fingers as he turns his head to look at Marwane. "I'll play. But is there a reward?"
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 11:07 pm

Felyn:
She follows silently after Charles and Larkin, feeling a slight unease at what's going to happen.

Charles:
He follows Larkin into the mansion. "Do you have any idea where he might be?" he asks Larkin, looking around the hallway.

Heath:
"Eh, I think we are closing in on the ballroom, but I'm not sure," he answers Hazel, still walking around the hallways.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 25, 2017 11:11 pm

Alistaire:

"That is a good question, Marwane, will there be a reward?" He asks with a smile. He rises and walks over to Marwane, leaning an arm on his shoulder.

Arthur:

"I'll go check," he says and walks faster, passing the pair and entering the ballroom. He sticks his head back through the door saying "You were right, this is the ballroom."
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

GALLA :^)
Til Toppen 
Side 15 av 17Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: