VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

GALLA :^)

Go down 
4 posters
Gå til side : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AvInnlegg
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Empty
PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 17, 2017 9:35 pm

Hazel
Same old, doesnt understand shit

Lewis
He shudders at the look Alistaire gave him, looking away.

Dennis
"And how do you propose we do that, Alistaire?" he asks, looking over at the duo.

T
"We didn't kill them" he replies, opening his eyes that had fallen shut, "we turned them."
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 17, 2017 10:00 pm

Felyn:
She keeps her mouth shut, trying to keep her tears away, backing all the way into the wall now.

Heath:
Still walking close to the wall.

James:
He cocks a brow at Alistaire's gesture, waiting for him to answer Dennis' question.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

Antall Innlegg : 142

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 17, 2017 10:08 pm

Alistaire:

"It's no fun telling a story to an audience that's trying to run away, now is it? There are many wonderful possibilities for immobilising in this very room, and I say we make good use of those. After all, wouldn't it be a shame and a waste to leave it all unused?" His eyes are twinkling and he has a very unnerving expression on his face. "Marwane is ahead of us as usual, gentlemen." He snickers.

Arthur:

mlem
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

Antall Innlegg : 138

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Marwane:
He looks to Hazel for a moment, a smirk playing at his lips. "Oh, Alistaire, I knew I liked you for a reason," he says, voice low. "How about some light bondage for our guests, to set the mood? I'm quite partial to chains. The bruises they leave are horrid at best." He grabs a chain hanging from the ceiling and swings it playfully.

Larkin:
His frown deepens at T's response. "Turn them? Into vampires?" He sits up straighter. "The humans at Master Marwane's club are killed if a vampire tries to turn them. Why do some vampires live while others die?" he asks, accusation marring his tone.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 17, 2017 11:09 pm

Hazel
She feels Marwanes gaze on her, hiding her face into her knees, her entire body trembling.

Lewis
Having heard more than enough he launches at Marwane, fist connecting to his jaw with a sickening crunch and grabs him by the collar, pushing him onto one of the tables, now repeatedly punching him in the guts. #superstrenghtYAY

Dennis
He takes a step to the left as Lewis jumps at Marwane, watching him with interest as he keeps punching and yelling. "Good idea, Alistaire, why dont you deal with this one first?" he says, pointing to Lewis.

T:
"Yeah" he replies, shrugging. "I suppose it depends on the human and who's turning them. I believe only 90% will survive the bite, that is, if they overcome the 'demon' state first" he says, fingers quoting.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 17, 2017 11:12 pm

Felyn:
Only wanting to get out of there now, she decides to crouch down to the floor. She starts crawling towards the stairs as fast as possible, begging for the vampires to be too busy to notice her.

Heath:
When Lewis attacks Marwane, he sees his chance and hurries himself over to Hazel's cage, fiddling with the lock, trying to open it so they could get the hell out of there.

James:
"That does sound like a good idea indeed," he says after Marwane is finished talking. He blinks when Lewis suddenly lunges at Marwane. Not wanting to get his hands dirty, or break a fingernail for that matter, he decides to just stand still and watch.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 17, 2017 11:16 pm

Alistaire:

"I'm sure Marwane is perfectly capable of taking care of that himself." Without turning around, he snaps his fingers and the exit Felyn was headed for is blocked off by a wall of flames. "Going somewhere?" He says, his voice deep and menacing, he's having fun.

Arthur:

Why is he so useless, he's still under mind control so it's not like he can do anything
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 12:14 am

Marwane:
His head whips to the side as Lewis hits him, and a soft sound of surprise escapes him before he lands on the table. As Lewis' fist is raised to punch him in the gut again, his hand flies out and catches it, twisting Lewis' arm so it pops out of the socket of his shoulder. "You," he growls, slightly crouched at the pain in his stomach and face. He pushes the arm so Lewis is forced to the ground. "You just made a very...very foolish mistake." His vacant hand grabs him by the jaw, and Marwane glares into his eyes. "Go over to the girl's cage and break all of her fingers for me, please."

Larkin:
"Demon state?" he inquires, trying to recall if he's ever seen any of the other human slaves behave in any kind of demonic way; did any of them ever survive the transition?
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 12:30 am

Lewis:
He roars in pain as Marwane pops his arm out of it's socket, stumbling to the ground he looks up at Marwane, teeth gritted. "Fuck you" he sneers, spitting in his face, using his free legs to trip Marwane, sending him crashing to the floor. He uses the moment to get up from the floor, popping his arm back in a swift motion, before kicking Marwane in his french face. "Why dont you try that mind control shit again, fucker, I dare you" he barks.

Hazel
She crawls over to the cage, hands gripping at the bars, "oh, please, help me please" she sobs. #useless

Dennis
"All this fighting is making me really hot" he says, fanning himself. He'd rather watch them fight than help tbh.

T

He leans his head back against the chair, looking at Larkin with heavy lidded eyes. "If a vampire drinks too much blood, goes rampage, whatever-" he says, waving his hand, "then said vampire will turn into a 'monster', as you'd call it. Losing all sense of whatever emotions we have from before and only go by instinct."
"Pure bloods, like myself, are less prone to it, whereas mudbloods(LOL) are more likely to get this. Now humans - they don't really have a choice, it is the form they take if they turn."
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 12:37 am

Felyn:
"No, of course not. I just think the floor is so soft and warm, I quite like it down here." she answers Alistaire sarcastically, dragging herself up on her feet, trying to find another solution while looking around. She didn't really want to hear another word about who she and her family really was.

Heath:
He manages to break the lock open and opens the door to the cage for Hazel. "Here, take my hand," he says and stretches out her hand for her to grab.

James:
He's still just standing there watching what's going on, without any particular emotion shown, because god forbid that he would ever show emotions.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 12:40 am

Alistaire:

He looks down at Felyn, with a disdainful smirk. "James, you might want to not be useless for once," he calls, playfully. He grabs Felyn by the throat and lifts her off the ground with ease.

Arthur er ubrukelig
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 1:22 am

Marwane:
Blood drips from the corner of his mouth, and that's when he realizes that Lewis hurt his precious face. As Lewis' foot threatens to connect with his face once more, he deftly blocks it and sighs, coming to terms with the fact that he has to have a real fight for what is hopefully the first and last time in his life. Hand still on Lewis' foot, he breaks it with a sharp snap and watches him fall to the floor before crawling over. He is positively glowering as he straddles him, pinning his arms between his strong thighs. Fingers and sharp nails tangled into Lewis' hair and digging into his scalp, Marwane leans in close enough for their noses to brush. "Stay still," he commands, pouring every ounce of his power into the demand, eyes illuminated with anger as they're locked with Lewis'. Mental anchors pierce into and paralyze his brain.

Larkin:
He huffs out an indignant breath. "Well, that fucking sucks," he replies, fidgeting with the pages of the book he's holding. In the distance, he can hear a faint ruckus, and he shudders. "I never want to leave this room." He ruffles a hand through his own curls, frowning when it withdraws with streaks of blood; not sure if it's his own or someone else's.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 2:30 am

Hazel
She stretches out her hand, about to take his when -

Dennis
"Please go back inside your cage" he says, suddenly standing next to Heath, a hand wrapped around Hazel's thin wrists. "I'd hate to see you go too early" he says to Heath, smiling at him.

Lewis
Howling in pain he falls to the ground, hands gripping at his leg - having your arm go out of its socket is one think, breaking his bones was another. He tries to writhe his way out of Marwanes grip, groaning in agony as he digs his nails into his scalp. His eyes are stinging with tears, and he tries to fight it as he feels his body go numb, panicking on the inside.

T:
"That wont be an issue" he mutters, looking at Larkin. "You do realize I wont let you go anywhere without me being there?"
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 2:39 am

Felyn:
She panicks at the sudden lack of air when Alistaire grabs her by the throat, lifting her up into the air. Conjuring a sharp crystal, she raises it up into the air and cuts off the hand that is grabbing her throat, making her fall harsly down on the stone floor. When on the floor she's coughing, trying to catch her breath again.

Heath:
His eyes widens slightly when Dennis interrupts. "Don't touch her," he hisses at him, giving him an icy stare.

James:
He yawns, looking at Alistaire. "No, I like watching," he answers, his face still blank, even when Alistaire's hand is cut off.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Alistaire:

A surprised gasp escapes his mouth and he looks down at where his hand used to be. "Now that I didn't expect," he says, wincing a little at the pain. He picks up his hand and just. Sticks it on, holding it there and waiting for it to grow.

Arthur:

As Marwane focuses all his power on another person, his grip on Arthur releases, and he can suddenly move again. He doesn't realise at once, though
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Marwane:
He can feel Lewis slowly stop moving, and on the inside, he's sighing a breath of relief. Not sure if Lewis will fight off an other attempt at a command, he rises and stalks over to a mirror, gingerly touching his bruised face with an appalled gasp. Despite some of the wounds already healing, he walks over to Dennis, puts a hand on Heath's face and pushes him away, glaring unhappily Dennis. "Look what they did to me," he snaps before pointing at Alistaire. "And Alistaire!"

Larkin:
"What--never? What about sleeping or eating? You don't eat!" he exclaims, standing up. "And I don't need a babysitter, do I." His head jerks around as he looks from the bed to the door, chest tight.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 3:58 pm

Dennis
He opens his mouth, about to say something when Heath is being pushed away, closing his mouth with a frown. Looking at Marwane he lets his eyes linger on him. "What do you want me to do about it?" he asks, raising his brows.

Hazel
She looks up at the two vampires, crawling silently out of her cage and to Lewis, hands grasping his face as she stares into his eyes, "Oh, Lewis" she wails.

Lewis
Despite being paralyzed his eyes still worked and he gazed at Hazel, feeling anger coil in his stomach as he's unable to move.

T:
"Well, duh. You're my blood bad, consider yourself not human anymore" he says, giving a slight smirk. "Of course I'll let you eat and sleep, but it'll have to be in here."

Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 4:04 pm

Felyn:
She looks at Alistaire re-attaching his hand with wide eyes. "You sick fucks," she mumbles to herself, before crawling quickly over to Hazel and Lewis. "Are you alright?" she asks them.

Heath:
He frowns when Marwane pushes him away by the face and decides to take that as his cue to get away from Dennis (lol).

James:
He's watching as Alistaire is re-attaching his hand. "Beaten by a girl?" he asks mockingly.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 4:17 pm

Alistaire:

He glances at James. "'Tis but a flesh wound," he says. "It'll heal quickly." He lets go of his hand, slowly moving his wrist and fingers to check if everything works fine, then he turns his head to Felyn. He has a menacing, calm-on-the-surface expression, and he has an ever so slight smile on his lips, just barely showing his fangs.

Arthur:

Realising he can move, he starts moving towards the wall, carefully keeping an eye on all the vampires and slayers.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Marwane:
"I want you to lock these filthy beasts in a cell so they can have a fucking timeout," he answers stoutly, pressing the palm of his hand to his face. "All this frowning is giving me wrinkles." He looks over to the little gathering of hunters & co on the floor, tipping his head disparagingly. "Now they seem to be having a brainstorming session in the middle of the room too."

Larkin:
He pulls a face, tangling his fingers into his hair. "Will you always be there when I do? Sleep, eat? You want to feed me too? Sing me lullabies?" he says snarkily, and he knows it's stupid to give T lip, but his growing panic is beyond his control.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 5:22 pm

Hazel
"Yes, I'm fine but he's done something to Lewis" she mumbles, looking at Marwane who's talking to Dennis.

Lewis
:^)

Dennis
"Oh for crying out loud, grow some balls Marwane" he groans, rubbing his temples with his fingers, eyes closed. "Alright, let's sort this out -" he says, now opening his eyes and looking at the slayers. "Okay, so you five go over here" he says, looking at all the hunters - using his telekenises to move them all into a empty cellar, closing the door and locking it. "Better?" he asks Marwane, looking at him.

T:
"I've changed my mind, lets just throw you into the dungeons and let you live on the bare minimum. Sleeping in your own filth, let the rats nibble on your toes" he gets up from his chair and walks over to Larkin, leaning his hands on the arm rests and looming over him. "What do you say, sweety?"
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Felyn:
"Ok, good. Let's find out what's wro-" before finishing her sentence they're all moved into a cage by Dennis. She tries getting to the door before it is closed, but to no avail. "You ugly monsters are always playing unfair!" she calls to Dennis with an angry look upon her face.

Heath:
Understanding that there's nothing they can really do at this moment, he sits down in the cage.

James:
"That is true. But if you had kept your guard up, you wouldn't have needed to lose your hand in the first place," he points out, snickering.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 6:19 pm

Alistaire:

"Oh, shut it, James," he says, although with a humorous tone. He does not let his eyes fall off Felyn. "Great, Dennis, thanks for helping out." Although he knows it's not in his best interest to be snarky, he's a little pissed and doesn't think too much about it. He walks to James and stands beside him.

Arthur:

He's locked up again. Great. He goes to sit more alone, a little away from the others, or at least as far as he can. He looks over at them with a little envy.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Marwane:
He crosses his arms in front of his narrow chest and turns away from Dennis. "Don't patronize me," he starts before muttering under his breath, "yes, it's better." Straightening his posture and brushing dust off of his blood-soaked clothes, he strides towards the exit. "They can rot in there for all I care, I'm taking a bath," he announces, not looking back.

Larkin:
He shies away from T as he leans over him, but keeps steady eye contact. "That would hardly make me a very good meal, would it? Besides, I think...," he pauses, not sure if his following joke will resonate well with his inscrutable capturer. "I think you'd miss me."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 6:43 pm

Hazel
She runs over to the door of the cage, rattling it, sliding down the her knees. Fricking caged again.

Lewis
STILL PARALYZED?????

Dennis
"Farewell Marwane" he sighs, watching his back as he leaves and then looks at James and Alistaire. "Will you two knuckle heads leave already?" he barks at them.

T:
"Your blood will be more than fine" he coos, face faltering at Larkins joke. "Who am I kidding, I'm not going to do that" he says, straightening up and sits down in his chair again. "You humans are really easy to play with"
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

GALLA :^)
Til Toppen 
Side 5 av 17Gå til side : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: