VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

GALLA :^)

Go down 
4 posters
Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AvInnlegg
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Empty
PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 6:47 pm

Felyn:
She sigs and slides down the cage walls and onto the floor.

Heath:
He's just sitting on the floor, looking at the other slayers.

James:
Without looking at Dennis he turns around and starts walking. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever," he answers in a dull tone, waves and walks up the stairs out of the cellar.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

Antall Innlegg : 142

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 6:55 pm

Alistaire:

He rolls his eyes at Dennis and leaves the room, heading for a long warm bath and a change of clothes. To get there faster, he transforms into a raven as soon as he is out of the cellar, and flies to his room, not really in the mood to hang out with anyone.

Arthur:

He's trying to not freak out about the situation which is all too known to him ( :3c ). He's looking at the slayers, and trying to make himself as invisible as possible. They are too young, too innocent.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

Antall Innlegg : 138

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 8:21 pm

Marwane:
He is still stomping up the stairs with his arms crossed when Alistaire as a raven flies past him, bringing his attention to James behind him. "The hunters are exhausting," he says, falling into step with James. "I hope Dennis will make sure they suffer."

Larkin:
He scowls slightly, turning his cheek to T, to stare into the flames of the fire. "Yeah, our lives are a joke to your kind, how hilarious," he retorts, contemplating if sleeping in the cellar really would be worse than being in the immediate proximity of this arrogant brat. "I wonder how you would've found the situation if the roles were reversed. Not so funny, I'm sure."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Dennis
He watches them all leave before turning to the slayers+Hazel. Pulling up a chair, turning it around and placing it in front of the cellar he sits down on it, looking at his prisoners, his arms leaning on the back. DERESKJØNNERHVAJEGMENER. "So," he starts, looking at them, "why dont we introduce ourselves, shall we?"

Lewis
He feels Marwanes power slip away from his body and he sits up shakily, trying not to put pressure on his broken leg. As Dennis speaks he looks up and glares at him.

Hazel
She lets out a little gasp as Lewis sits up and runs over to him, hands grasping his arms. "Are you alright?" she asks, talking in a low voice, IGNORING DENNIS OBV. 

T:
"If is a really strong word" he replies, rolling his eyes. "Honestly I dont see why you're trying to make me feel guilty, I can't feel shit"
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 8:53 pm

Felyn:
She completly ignores Dennis and crawls over to Lewis herself. "Is it broken?" she asks him worriedly, looking at his leg.

Heath:
Not really feeling like talking to Dennis he looks over at Arthur. "You're Arthur, aren't you?" he asks in a low, though curious voice.

James:
He looks at Marwane and answers; "Very exhausting. Though, they're still our kin. I would rather release my wrath upon the council, were it up to me." Walking out of the cellar, he turns around the corner and continues walking with Marwane. "Good thing that we do have a few insiders there." he smiles maliciously at Marwane.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 9:00 pm

Alistaire:

He arrives at his room, stripping off his bloody clothes and throws them on the ground, before making a hot steaming nice smelling bath. Living the life

Arthur:

He looks up at Heath and tries to control his breathing. "That is indeed my name," he says warily while ignoring Dennis.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 9:15 pm

Marwane:
He hums in thought at James' words, steps echoing in the grand halls as they walk. "I'm worried, though," he confesses, chewing nervously at his bottom lip; finally allowing some of his doubts to shine through an otherwise hard and fearless front. "The Council is getting stronger and more loyal to their cause...I'm afraid we will reach a point where we won't be able to fight them off, even if we turn some of their hunters."

Larkin:
He exhales sharply, still looking away and keeping his posture rigid on the chair. "That explains a lot," he says. "I wasn't trying to make you feel anything, I was making a point." He frowns. "And what do you mean by 'if is a strong word'?"
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 9:24 pm

Dennis
Being too tired to try to interact with the slayers again he teleports out of the cellar and to his office, walking over to his desk and sits down on his chair, sinking into it. Mulling over things.

Lewis
"Well," he says as he pulls up the legs of his trousers, revealing the bone poking out of skin, wincing at the pain and sight. "Definitely broken" he cringes.

Hazel
She clasps her mouth with a hand at the sight, refraining from screaming at the sight. Her eyes travels to Felyn, "Felyn, I saw that crystal.. and Lewis you were beating that monster up, what's going on?" she asks, looking from one another.

T:
"Oh for the love of God" he groans, smacking his face with two hands and drags them down, resting at his chins. "What if the black plague never happened, what if the Ottoman-Russia War never happened, what if Napoleon wasn't defeated at Waterloo?" he sits up in his chair, "do you get my point? If is as useless as wishing."
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 9:38 pm

Felyn:
"Ok so, we can't escape with that," she answers, looking at the bone poking through the skin. Turning to Hazel she can feel cold sweat running down her back at her question. "Oh, well, ehm. You know, I'm rich, you never know when you might need crystals.. And Lewis works out a lot.. Ahahahhh," she laughs nervously and turns her gaze away.

Heath:
He looks at Arthur with great interest. "So the tales were true. I thought you had died or something," he says bluntly. "Though, you're not as impressive as I thought you'd be," his tone severely dry.

James:
"You do have a point there. Though, Charles Vermillion and his pawns have been undercover there for a while, so I suspect the plan will be put into motion soon enough," he answers him, before stopping abruptly. "Wait, did Dennis say the slayer downstairs is a Vermillion?" he asks, mildly concerned.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 9:41 pm

Alistaire:

Lalala

Arthur:

A faint smile crosses over his lips. "What gave it away?" he asks, not entirely unfriendly, but guarded. He observes Heath. "I didn't know I'd become a story. Isn't that a tad bit early?" His attempt at humour is very weak, something he realises himself.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 9:52 pm

Marwane:
"Plan?" he asks and halts too, confused. "What have you and Dennis been planning with Charles exactly? Do the other vampires know?" He steps a little closer to James as a hasty-looking servant rushes past them, and his hand fidgets with the corner of James' sleeve. "Yes, the girl must have been Felyn, the granddaughter," he surmises, thinking back to his exchange with her, which had been interrupted by Dennis. His heart twists. "Dennis seems to be quite fond of her."

Larkin:
"What!" he snaps in between T's groan and patronizing reply. "What do you suggest people do then? I reckon even mindless killing gets a little boring after a few hundred years! Do you never wish things were different?"
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 10:03 pm

Abigail
Taking light steps down to the cellar she lets out a little surprised 'oh' as she sees the slayers in the cage. She walks straight up to the bars, looking at the bunch. "Why are you all here?" she asks, her thick accent echoing of the wall.

Lewis
"Hazel, we'll talk about this later" he replies quickly, looking at Felyn with a sharp look, before turning to look at Abigail. "Being trapped?" he says, raising a brow.

Hazel
"But-" she stops and looks at Abigail, looking at her blood stained dress. "You're one of them" she says faintly.

T:
"Killing is a part of my fucking biology you, twat" he hisses, anger rising at his throat. "There's a fucking chart, a life cycle, I'm on top of that fucking chart - we are predators, and you're our fucking prey" he continues, baring his fangs and trying to refrain from snapping Larkins neck #angerissues
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 10:12 pm

Felyn:
"Ahah, yeah, good idea," she answers Lewis quickly, looking away from his sharp gaze. She turns around to look at Abigail, wary that she might do something.

Heath:
"The scars. Well, it is a few years since you disappeared," he answers, turning his gaze back to him. "But hey, I guess it's a good thing that you're here."

James:
"You don't know of the plan? That Dennis always leaves everything in my hands," he sighs. Looking Marwane in the eyes he continues, "The plan is to take down the council one by one, from the inside. They're not ridding the world of vampires to help humans, they're doing it to be in charge. And if she really is the granddaughter of Charles, I don't think he would be too happy to find out Dennis has her locked up in a cage."
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 10:21 pm

Alistaire:

He gets out of the bath and admires himself in the mirror

Arthur:

"Should have guessed. It's that obvious now, huh?" he says as he stares past Heath at Abigail, narrowing his eyes. He's actually really hungry, hasn't eaten in almost two days. "Used to be a time where a man could have his anonymity. So, who are you?"
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Marwane:
He stares worriedly into James' eyes, fingers still winding up the material of his sleeve. "No...I think Dennis prefers to spare me most details," he says quietly before giving a haughty smile. "I think it would do young Felyn some good to see the true power of who she's picking a fight with. Maybe it will make her more accepting of her fate."

Larkin:
He rises to his feet now and glares down at T, arms crossed tightly. "That is such a typical attitude for vampires to have. Who taught you that? The sense of God-complex in vampires is getting old," he jeers, trying really hard to control his own anger, but omfg T is riling him up fast.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 10:43 pm

Abigail
"If someone asks who did this," she says as she opens the door to the cell, "tell them it was Alistaire. Bye!" she runs the F away giggling.

Lewis
"What"

Hazel
"Felyn grab Lewis's left side I'll take his right" she says, putting her arm underneath Lewis's arm, wrapping around her shoulder, waiting for Felyn to do the same before lifting him up.

T:
"Tell a shark to stop eating smaller fish, and you'll see what happens," he snarls, getting up himself, stepping up into Larkins face. "I'm done talking to you" he finally says, pushing Larkin back in his chair and walks away from the fireplace. :^)
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Felyn:
She blinks after Abigail's disappearance, though not wasting any time as she copies Hazel's moves. "Ready?" she asks Hazel.

Heath:
"Well, we live in a strange world. My name is Heath," he answers, nodding to him. Noticing the cage has been opened, he drags himself up on his feet. "Though, I've had quite enough time here already. Let's get out of here. Do you need any help?" he asks, motioning to Lewis and the girls.

James:
"Believe me, Dennis prefers sparing everyone all the details," he answers with a slightly annoyed look. "Yeah, that may be true. I just don't want to be close when Charles finds out the news," he smirks.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 10:53 pm

Alistaire:

admires himself and thinks about what to wear

Arthur:

He slowly gets up, and gets dizzy. He's beginning to really feel the effects of malnutrition. He has to lean on a wall for a few moments, before silently following the others, albeit a meter or two behind them, not wanting to bother them. Hazel smells so good...
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Marwane:
"If dear old Charlie unleashes his wrath, you know I'll be there to watch the smile fall off of Dennis' smug face," he snorts, releases James' sleeve and starts walking again, limbs starting to feel a little stiff. "Ugh, I can't believe he made me fight earlier. I feel sore now." He massages his neck with a wince.

Larkin:
He grunts as he falls back down in his chair, and just as quickly, he's standing back up, taking a step in T's direction. "Stop doing that! Christ," he grumbles as he makes a split second decision to push T up against the wall. "You're the most obnoxious vampire I've ever met, and I've met a lot of vampires in my life," he snaps, close enough for T's brown eyes to double before he pulls away.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 11:12 pm

Hazel
Walking as fast as she can while supporting Lewis

Lewis
Trying to lean most of his weight on his good foot.

T:
He yelps as he's suddenly pulled back and pushed into the wall, struggling to focus his eyes on Larkin. "Speak for yourself, I've never met a more annoying human in 600 years. Stop trying to lecture me I'm done wasting my breath on you!" he snaps back.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 11:23 pm

Felyn:
She's adjusting to Hazel's speed, trying not to walk too fast, though she wants to get them all safely out of there as fast as possible.

Heath:
He's following behind the girls and Lewis.

James:
"Well, Dennis could need to be dragged off of his shiny horse once in a while," he remarks, walking next to Marwane. "Maybe you should fight more often then? So you won't get so sore when it happens."
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 11:26 pm

Arthur:

He's really feeling the hunger, and fights hard to keep up with the others. As he hasn't eaten properly since he became a vampire, his stamina is even further reduced, and his legs collapse underneath him. He's fighting really hard to stay in control of his instincts.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Marwane:
"Fighting is such a choooore," he whines, biting down a smirk and glancing at James out of the corner of his eye. "Besides, who would I practice fighting with? It's never really been necessary for me--I use mind control to kill and sex for exercise, which are the only reasons I see for even bothering with all things combat-related."

Larkin:
"What, that's how you're used to talking to people? 'I'm done with you, leave'," he says and mimics the last phrase in a very caricatural portrayal of T's teenage voice. He scoffs, looking down at T with intense eyes. "The way you're acting almost makes me think you can't be much older than your mid-teens."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 11:48 pm

Hazel
She looks over her shoulder at the sound of Arthur collapsing, "Oh my God, can you help him?" she asks, looking at Heath, obviously busy enough as it is with Lewis.

Lewis
derp

T:
He glares back at Larkin, "Spot on Larkin, well done at noticing. In human years I'm around 16, so good for you figuring it out" he says, folding his arms and leaning against the wall.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 11:51 pm

Felyn:
Still dragging Lewis along.

Heath:
He looks behind himself at Arthur and bends down to his level. "Are you alright, Arthur?" he asks, voice slightly concerned.

James:
"Well, there are many vampires around to practice with," he suggests. "So, you've actually never battled a slayer before today?" he asks, mildly surprised. "I would've never guessed so."
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

GALLA :^)
Til Toppen 
Side 6 av 17Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: