VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

GALLA :^)

Go down 
4 posters
Gå til side : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AvInnlegg
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Empty
PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 2:45 pm

Serinne:
Abigail's sudden shriek makes her jump. She turns around, looking at her on the floor. Walking over to her, she stretches out her hand for Abigail to grab; "Here darling, don't look at him."

Felyn:
She turns to look down the hallway when Dennis speaks up, pursing her lips when she lays her eyes on him. "The pleasure is all yours, I would much have liked for nothing of this to have happened." her tone was icy. "I knew vampires were monsters, but this is a whole new level."

Heath:
He looks at the bookshelf Hazel points at and nods, "Yeah, that should do." Walking over to the bookshelf, he gets a good grip on it and pushes it in front of the door with ease. He then turns around to Hazel, "Now to find a way out."
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

Antall Innlegg : 142

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Alistaire:

From his vantage point in the chandelier, he observes the massacre. He grooms his wings for a while, waiting for anything to happen.

Arthur:

"Oh, very, thank you." He's sweating and trying to keep his face turned away from Marwane. "Woul you be so kind as to move out of the way?" He says with a nervous chuckle.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

Antall Innlegg : 138

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 3:43 pm

Marwane:
He rests his cheek against his fist, hiding the smile tugging at the corners of his lips. Just as he opens his mouth to reply, he has a moment of realisation when he notices Arthur's nervous, red eyes. "A vampire...killing vampires?" An arm reaches out to the door frame, blocking his exit. "Oh my...you were turned," he remarks with wicked mock-pity.

Larkin:
He clenches his jaw at T's question, not looking away from the predatory form in the darkness. "I can't recall a time Marwane has ever been best pleased with me." Except maybe when I'm sleeping, he finishes in his head. He pushes away from the bookshelf and takes a couple of steps in the direction of the desk, keeping an eye on the sharp letter-opener laying there.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 3:56 pm

Dennis
"Oh spare me for your heroic speeches, is that all you slayers do?" he asks, rolling his eyes. "I'm not going to explain to you why I did this, little girl" he hisses.

Hazel:
"Do you know which floor we are on?" she asks, walking further into the room, turning on a oil lamp to get some light in the dark room.

Abigail
She takes Serinnes hand, standing up slowly. "No human could've done that," she says, looking at the corpse and then at Serinne.

Lewis
Walkin about

T:
"Pity" he says in a dry tone. "Any plans on how to get out of here? Alive?" he asks, stepping further into the room, the moonlight shining through cracks of the curtains.
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 4:02 pm

Felyn:
"Oh, no that comes with the job. The main part is killing you ugly monsters." she answers dryly, before conjuring a small, sharp crystal. Throwing it in his direction, barely touching his cheek with the crystal.

Serinne:
"No, you're right. It was probably one of the slayers that joined our little party tonight." she answers with a disgusted tone. "But don't you worry, they will suffer for it."

Heath:
"I believe we are on the second floor" he answers, walking around the room, looking for a possible exit. "Jumping out the window would not be a suitable option. Let's see if there are any hidden doors in here."
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 4:07 pm

Alistaire:

Chillin

Arthur:

"Yes, yes, thanks, good bye," he says nervously, taking a step towards the door. This guy was a powerful one and he'd rather not fight him unless he had to. The overpowering smell of blood in the room didn't make anything better, either.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Marwane:
"Have somewhere urgent to be?" he drawls, ignoring Arthur's jumpy behaviour and stepping closer. "You did do quite some damage to our fellow kin." He glances over at a pile of vampire corpses behind him, frowning lightly. "Naughty."

Larkin:
He leans against the desk, grasping the edge of it with clammy palms. "Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you, would I?" he says, feeling blindly behind him after the weapon. His eyes are still keenly fixed on T. "Ruins the surprise." As the words leave him, he grabs the letter-opener, leaps across the room and flings it at T. It stabs into his trapezius muscle. He tries to navigate past T, to reach the door.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 4:57 pm

Dennis
"Oh my" he says, two fingers touching the small cut on his chin. "You're really serious," he says, looking at Felyn. "You know, from the first time I met you I knew something was special about you" he says, a wolfish grin on his face. "I thought to myself, 'where have I seen this face before?'. And then it struck me," he says, starting to laugh, "you're a vermillion!" he continues, laughing.

Abigail
She looks up at Serinne with her brows furrowed then at the scene unfolding at the other side of the room. "I know thats Marwane, but who's that other man?" she asks.

Lewis
Dududududu

Hazel
"Oh frick" she says, looking at Heath, then at the floor.

T:
The burning of the knife makes him gasp out in pain and suprise. He manages to grab Larkin by the hair and throws him to the floor with one hand, he's panting heavily, blood trickling out from his wound - grabbing the knife with a shaky hand and pulling it out, groaning. "Oh now you've really done it," he laughs shakily, throwing the knife in a corner.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 5:27 pm

Felyn:
"Of course I'm serious." she answers dryly. "What's so funny about me being a Vermillion? We're a long line of vampire slayers." she looks a bit confused at Dennis.

Serinne:
"Who?" she asks as her gaze wanders over to Marwane and Arthur. "Ahh, him. I believe that's Arthur. The sad story of a well known slayer, turned to a vampire", she answers, snickering.

Heath:
"Don't worry, we will find a way out." he assures her and gives her a small smile.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 5:31 pm

Alistaire:

sdjfdlhls

Arthur:

"I'm no kin of yours," he spits. "I'd rather avoid any trouble, so let's just leave each other alone." While saying this, his confidence is wavering. He takes a step away from the vampire in front of him.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 5:47 pm

Marwane:
He leans a little closer, scrutinizing his face and easily picking up the neurosis that seems to be oozing out of Arthur's every pore. "You shouldn't be so quick to dismiss the power of a vampire alliance, hunter," he says, pursing his lips in thought and looking earnestly into Arthur's eyes. "Let this be a lesson for next time, and I do hope there will be a next time--" He flashes a bright smile before grabbing Arthur by the throat, slamming him into the wall beside them. "We don't kill our own unless they give us a reason to." He brushes a hand through Arthur's hair before letting him go. "Consider this a final warning."

Larkin:
He yelps as he crashes to the floor. Alright, so that might not've been his best plan so far. His eyes widen as T looms over him, a mixture of fear and anger roiling inside of him. He grabs T by the shirt and pulls him down on top of him, attempting to roll over so T can be the one pinned to the floor. #powerstruggle #whosbottoming
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Dennis:
"How have you not figured it out yet?" he asks appalled, "You're family is a long line of pure blooded vampires, one of few" he drawls, running a hand through his silver hair.

Hazel:
"I weren't even supposed to be here in the first place, Lewis warned me. God damn it, Hazel!" she exclaims, looking at the droplets of blood on her dress.

Lewis
He enters a random room, his nose wrinkling at the smell of death and decay.

Abigail:
"Oh, like me" she says, looking at Arthur with a weird expression.

T:
A yelp escapes from his lips as he's pulled to the ground, hands tugging at his shirt. Grabbing Larkin by the wrists he pins him to the floor, pulling them up above his head, holding both wrists with one large hand, the other grabbing his throat. "You really wanna die dont you" he breathes, his hair a wild mess and his shirt ripped revealing a damp chest 8ˆ)

Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 6:05 pm

Felyn:
Her eyes widen at his statement. "No, that's not true. If that was true, why am I a slayer? Why wasn't I born vampire then?", she says, her tone rather desperate.

Serinne:
She looks at Abigail. "Well, yes. He just didn't take to it though. I guess he didn't realize that slayers are basically vampires. Too bad for him." she answers and gives Abigail a smile.

Heath:
"Lewis is your brother?" he asks, looking at her. "Well, next time, maybe you will listen to him. An open invitation to a ball never bodes well you know."
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Alistaire:

Thinks he might as well go see what everyone else is up to, and takes flight. He flies through a hallway and changes back to normal before knocking on a random door. "Anyone here?"

Arthur:

His throat and the back of his head hurts. He coughs heavily and raises his hand to his throat. "I'm not one of you freaks," he says, before throwing himself on Marwane and knocking him over.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 6:30 pm

Marwane:
He's caught by surprise as Arthur attacks him and tumbles to the ground, barely softening the fall with his arm-- he has to protect his beautiful face, after all. On the floor, he twists and uses the momentum to smack Arthur across the face, a smack so strong it should knock him off balance. "An ambush, how impressive!" he cackles, genuinely delighted by Arthur's change of character. He looks over at Serinne and Abigail, motioning for them to come help him control Arthur. Marwane crouches next to him and pushing him to the floor with a flat palm, studying him giddily. "Girls, some help please," he calls.

Larkin:
He struggles in T's grip, trying to wriggle and contort his body so he can twist out of it. "Let go of me, you fucking...monster!" he grits out, spitting in his face.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 6:41 pm

Dennis
"It's not uncommon for pure bloods to have babies who haven't awaken yet, believe it or not, Felyn, you're a fully fledge vampire" he cackles.

Abigail
"Oh, yeah, too bad" she mumbles, eyes widening at the fighting. "Oh boi"

Lewis
He jumps at the sudden knocking, "no?" he answers with a squeaky voice.

Hazel:
"Gathered that" she mumbles, sighing. "Have you noticed how quiet it has gotten?" she suddenly says, realizing the echoes of people screaming has vanished.

T:
"Is that all you've got?" he says, raising his brows, unamused. "I wonder what's going on inside your tiny little human head, maybe I should crack it open to see what's inside?" he says, grabbing Larkin by the head with one hand, leaning in and baring his fangs in a wicked smile.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 7:02 pm

Felyn:
"No!", she shakes her head. "Why should I trust what a vampire says." All that was going through her head now was that she had to find Lewis and get out of there. She suddenly turns on her heels and starts running down the hallway, a panicked look on her face.

Serinne:
She nods and looks at the situation unfolding further into the room. Almost as fast as Marwane had called, she's at their side. "With pleasure," she answers and crouches down next to Arthur and Marwane, helping him control the slayer.

Heath:
"Yeah, a little too quiet for my taste." he answers, looking at the barricaded door. He turns around and continues searching for some sort of secret door. Behind one of the books in another bookshelf he finds a switch, which thankfully opens a secret side door, that would have been impossible to see otherwise.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 7:07 pm

Alistaire:

He takes the answer as an invitation to enter, and opens the door. "Oh, why, hello."

Arthur:

He knows the only edge he has in a two-on-one fight is surprise, so he stabs Marwane in the foot with a dagger made of blood. He struggles to get up, but two against one is borderline unwinnable. His face hurts and he's bleeding from a cut in the lip.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 7:20 pm

Marwane:
He growls in pain and leans in close to Arthur's face, narrowing his crimson eyes and exposing his fangs with his sneering. "I believe we need to teach our baby vampire here a few manners," he says, voice low, and he harshly grabs Arthur's jaw with his vacant hand, turning his face towards him. "Tell me, would you like to be chained up until you learn?" His expression softens a little as the upper hand returns to him and Serinne again.

Larkin:
His head jerks around to try and find something that will allow him to escape. "I'd rather you not," he pants out as he notices an ottoman to his left. In a split second, he manages to grasp one of its legs and slams it over T's head, using his momentary loose grip on his wrists to slip free. Scrambling to his knees, he slides over to the desk, grabbing at a paperweight there.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 7:32 pm

Dennis
"Toodles little miss vampire"

Abigail:
"I'll let the grown ups deal with this" she says to her self nodding, walking away from the battle. LOL.

Hazel:

"Wow" she exclaims, looking at the hidden entrance. She picks up the oil lamp and walks through the entrance.

T

He groans in agony, gripping at his head. He scrambles to his feet, watching Larkin heading for the paperweight. "I am through with you" he growls, using his telekinesis to lift Larkin up from the ground, throwing him into a wall, pinning him up against it as he walks towards him, eyes glowering,

Lewis:
"Oh fuck" he says, looking around the room for a possible escape route
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 7:40 pm

Felyn:
She runs through the hallways, looking frantically for Lewis. "Lewis! Where are you!", she calls out.

Serinne:
"Lesser vampires really should learn how to respect us pure ones." she hisses. "Though, I must say, it really does look like he would like to be tortured" she says and smirks at Marwane.

Heath:
A little bit baffled himself, he follows Hazel through the entrance.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Alistaire:

"Don't worry, don't worry," he says with a casual laugh, trying to appear friendly. "Lost, are we?"

Arthur:

He spits in Marwane's face, hate glowing in his eyes. "Your kind is utterly despicable," he says. "You all deserve to die, and you all will." Serinne's words really get to him though, and his gut feels icy.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Marwane:
"You mean our kind, darling," he corrects sweetly, hauling himself upright, but making sure to keep a foot firmly planted on Arthur's chest to keep him from doing anything more rash. "You will love the cellars of this place, I'm sure of it!" He looks over at Serinne. "What do you think; should we knock him out and then transport him? Perhaps James could lend a hand..." His forehead crinkles in thought.

Larkin:
He almost drops the paperweight as he suddenly finds himself above the ground, stomach doing somersaults and panic rising. Unable to move and pinned to the wall, he stares at T with sharp, hazel eyes. Pressure squeezes at his chest. "Wait," he breathes out, suddenly realizing that he's powerless against the vampire. "What do you want from me? Surely, it's something more fulfilling than just a quick kill (--fuck hehe)?"
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 8:13 pm

Lewis
He squints at Alistaire, recognizing him from the galla. "I suppose I am" he replies, not letting his guard down.

Hazel
"Just a quick thought, where do you think this hallway will lead?" she suddenly asks, looking at a rat that runs past them.

T:
"You know, I would've let you go quietly if you'd just ask" he says, sliding Larkin down the wall so they're standing nose to nose, "but you just had to stab me, didn't you?" he hisses pressing a sharp nail on the soft skin of Larkins throat. "I woudl've helped you" he says with a fake pity in his voice, "even showed you the way" He tsk's, shaking his head and tilting it to the side, his lips twitch into a vile grin "what a pity"
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 15, 2017 8:21 pm

Felyn:
"Lewiiis!", she calls out while running around, on the verge of tears now.

Serinne:
She looks at Marwane and smiles wickedly; "I'm sure he'd love to lend a hand."

James:
"You called?", he suddenly calls from atop the stairs of the ballroom.

Heath:
"Eh, I presume the cellar or something." he answers, trying to hold in a shriek at the sight of the rat.
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

GALLA :^)
Til Toppen 
Side 2 av 17Gå til side : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: