VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG

Go down 
3 posters
Gå til side : 1, 2  Next
AvInnlegg
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Empty
PosteTema: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 7:45 pm

Abigail

She's lounging in the ballrom, occasionally dusting off pictures and vases with a feather duster whilst reading a book. The sound of paper rustling now and then echoes through the vastly empty room.
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 7:49 pm

James:

He's sitting upstairs in a study, trying to figure out how Dennis always came up with his stupid plans. Why did they always have to involve those pesky little humans. If he liked them so much, why wouldn't he just marry one. He grumbles to himself, trying to focus on the papers Dennis had handed him earlier that day.

Serinne:

She's walking around the ballroom, trying to tidy up and decorate as much as she can, and fast at that. Her pace suddenly stops when she realizes Abigail isn't doing anything, like usual. "Will you stop being so lazy and actually give me a hand here?", she looks at her with a mildly annoyed face.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

Antall Innlegg : 142

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 7:52 pm

Alistaire:

EDIT: skjønte ikke at vi skrev på engelsk fordi jeg er dum

Arrives fashionably late, and makes a dramatic entrance. He looks around the ball room to find out who's there.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Abigail

Peeking up from her book she looks at Serinne, cocking a brow. "I am" she replies, holding up her feather duster before turning to look who's entering the room. "Oh, Ali can help you, he loves giving hands" she says, turing back to Serinne, then her book.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 8:14 pm

James:

"Where the fuck are you Dennis," he grumbles to himself while throwing the papers on the floor and standing up from his chair. He then proceeds to walk out of the study, heading for the ballroom.

Serinne:

"You are most definitely not helping. Do you want dinner tomorrow?" she asks, cocking a brow right back at her. Shifting her gaze to Alistaire, "Alistaire, will you be kind enough to give a helping hand here?"
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 8:16 pm

Alistaire:

Begrudgingly answers "Fine, I'll help a little. For you." He combs through his hair with his fingers, and gestures to Serinne to give him an idea of what to do.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 8:21 pm

Abigail

She rolls her eyes behind the book before closing it and throwing it behind her. "Fine, it wasn't even that interesting" she grunts.

Dennis

"Please dont throw my books around like that, Abigail, you should treat them like your spider babies" he says, having suddenly appeared in the room.
"I'm surprised you haven@t gotten further in the cleaning, Serinne?" he then says, looking at Serinne with his brows raised.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 8:38 pm

James:

He walks into the ballroom, looking down at the people from upstairs, he cocks a brow seing Dennis there. "So Dennis, is there any reason you left me with all your paperwork?", he asked, his tone icy.

Serinne:

"You can hang up some of these decorations." she answers and hands some decorations over to Alistaire. "Well, I would've finished eons ago if some certain people would've helped sooner and more." she answers Dennis sharply.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Alistaire:

Rolls his eyes slightly, and takes the decorations. "So where do you want them put up?" He glances at James and snickers. "I can take them up high if you want, you know."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Dennis:
"I see.." he turns to look at James, "James, not now, I'm very busy" he says, before quickly walking away. #BYE

Abigail
She watches Dennis leave, before picking up her book again placing it carefully on a small table next to her. "What do you need me to do then" she says, looking at Serinne.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 9:04 pm

James:

He hisses in annoyance and walks down the stairs. "To hell with Dennis' stupid ball" he says and walks straight for the entrance to get the heck out of there.

Serinne:

"I don't really care. It's just food, we can get that anytime we want, why make a big event with the danger of exposing ourselves?", she looks at Abigail and Alistaire.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 9:19 pm

Alistair:

"Alright, forget I asked." He walks to the nearest wall and just puts something there, not really caring whether it looks nice. After all it's not his house, so he doesn't fuss over such small things. "I agree, making such a big event just for this is an... interesting idea."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Abigail:

"Well if you two dingos could put your brains together you'd realize this is not about 'getting blood'" she pipes up, now dusting a large painting of Dennis.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 9:28 pm

Serinne:

"Oh look, the non-vampire born pipes up, finally." she answers dryly. "I know what the event is about, darling. I just don't really want to take part in it. A massacre like that will surely bring about suspicion amongst humans." Looking between the two of them she sighs and says; "A ball in itself is ok, a few humans disappearing, no problem. We will just blame it on Jack the Ripper or something stupid the humans came up with to cope with all these things they can't explain. But a whole massacre? I've got a bad feeling about this."
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 9:31 pm

Alistaire:

"I'm sure whatever is planned for the evening will be most enjoyable, and thoroughly planned. Isn't that right?" he says in an overbearing tone of voice. "Jack the Ripper is such an old story though, I'm sure you could think of something new."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Abigail

"I trust Dennis is all I'm saying you dried up booger" she replies equally dryly.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 9:42 pm

Serinne:

"It was just an example, Alistair." she answers and turns around. "If you trust Dennis so much, why don't you get ahead and start helping out properly?", she asks, picking up the decorations again to start decorate the ballroom.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Alistaire:

"Forget I said anything, honey." He dumps some flowers on a table before taking a seat next to them, crossing his legs. "Yes, Abigail, why don't you help out?"
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 9:52 pm

Abigail

"I'm dusting!" she exclaims, brushing the feather duster in Alistaire's face. "This is servant stuff! I'm not his servant, I'm basically his daughter" she continues, folding her arms together

T:
"What's up" he announces walking into the room with a bucket and a broom. "I could feel the tension all the way up to third floor," he continues, placing the bucket on the floor and dipping the broom into the water before splatting it on the floor with a loud 'clack', starting to wash the floor in circular motions.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 9:55 pm

Serinne:

"Yeah, when you say it like that. We were supposed to plan stuff, not tidy and decorate. Where the hell are all of Dennis' servants?" she asks and looks around the room. Looking at T, she cocks a brow; "And what the hell have you been doing all this time?"
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 9:59 pm

Alistaire:

He waves the duster away from his face, slightly annoyed. "Yes, you're being a big help, Abigail." He adjusts his collar. "Just look at him, he's a fantastic example." He gestures to T.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 10:03 pm

Abigail

She looks at T with a displeased expression, "you're not helping at all" she mutters, looking down at her feather duster, picking at the feathers.

T:
He looks at Serinne with a perplexed expression, "dont know if you've noticed my bucket and broom, but I've been cleaning the hallways?" he says, raising his brows.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 10:04 pm

Serinne:

"And why would you clean the hallways? It's not like you're Dennis' servant." she looks at him oddly. "No matter, do as you please."
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 10:07 pm

Alistaire:

"Leave him alone, he's probably the only one doing anything." He studies his nails with a bored expression. "I forget, when will this ball start?"
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 10:09 pm

Abigail

"Is this feather duster cruelty free?"

T:
"If you mean Dennis, as in my father - he asked me to clean the hallways because he sent all the servants away on vacation" he replies, dipping his broom into the bucket.
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG
Til Toppen 
Side 1 av 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Next