VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

GALLA :^)

Go down 
4 posters
Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AvInnlegg
nerd2000

nerd2000

Antall Innlegg : 142

GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Empty
PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeOns Jan 18, 2017 11:54 pm

Arthur:

"You can go on without me," he says, although a little strained. "You should go." He looks up at them. "It's too dangerous to stick around."
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

Antall Innlegg : 138

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 12:05 am

Marwane:
He purses his lips in thought, trying to remember a time he can actively remember fighting a slayer. "Hmm...I mean if you saw my lifestyle back in France, you wouldn't be as surprised," he points out, recalling days of gorging blood and countless orgies (:^)). "I was taught how to fight thought, but that was many centuries ago when I wasn't as skilled at mind manipulation as I am now."

Larkin:
He pinches his forehead and groans. "Christ, T, even when I'm right, you still treat me like I'm fucking retarded," he says exasperatedly, throwing his hands up, glowering at him. "And that's despite you being the one who never mentally developed past age 16 over these last 600 years."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 12:13 am

Hazel
"We cant stop, we need to move" she says to Felyn, not looking behind her as she pulls Lewis along

Lewis
boi dizzy cos he loosin blood

T
"Whatever" he says, pushing himself off the wall and walks past Larkin, heading for his closet. He opens it and searches through it. Having found what he was searching for he starts unbuttoning his shirt, dropping it to the floor along with his trousers - revealing a stark naked body, kicking the blood stained clothes into a corner.

Sist endret av Dobby den Tor Jan 19, 2017 12:17 am, endret 1 gang
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 12:15 am

Felyn:
"I know," she answers, still moving along. "Hang in there Lewis, we'll get out of here soon!"

Heath:
"Well, I'm not leaving you behind, vampire or not," he answers him, dragging him up and throwing one of his arms around his shoulders. "We'll find you some food soon, but we don't have time for that now."

James:
He nods, "Fair enough." He continues walking in silence for a bit before opening his mouth to talk again. "Though, Marwane, there will be a day when it's full on war. I do hope you're properly prepared for that day."
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 12:20 am

Arthur:

He is surprised at the act of kindness, but also ashamed. " ...Thank you." He says, barely loud enough for Heath to hear. He desperately wants to say he's not a vampire, but can't quite force himself to say the whole thing. "I'm not." He ends up with, and shuts up, focusing entirely on staying onhishis feet and keeping his head clear.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 12:36 am

Marwane:
He turns his head completely towards James at his words, trying to absorb the severity of them. Never having been particularly fond of a fair fight (humans: get rekt), he chews his bottom lip as he thinks, seeing the door to Dennis' office down the hall. "Are any of us ever truly ready, you think?" he asks finally, not unkindly, and with an unnervingly vulnerable expression on his face. He's always buggered off to a secluded mansion somewhere random whenever war looms near him, and he's not entirely sure he'll stay this time either.

Larkin:
He's about to say something to T's dismissive reply, but he chokes on his words when T starts stripping. "Erm--" he croaks, unable to finish. His hand flies to his eyes, shielding them as he turns away, but not before the blush creeps up his neck and images of T's naked body flash in his mind. He has no idea why he's suddenly so shy; he's seen and partaken in acts a lot more explicit than this, with older, incredibly beautiful vampires. It's been his job since he was fifteen, after all.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 12:42 am

Hazel
She feels wind brushing her face, "the entrance must be close" she says, speeding up a little, her back slick wet of sweat having to carry her much taller and older brother.

Lewis
"Felyn" he mumbles, head tilting to lean on her head, "we should call the council" he murmurs

T
He stalks over to his bed, rummaging through the drawers of the nightstand next to it, suddenly stopping when he notices how quiet Larkin suddenly got. "So you finally shut up" he says, straightening up and looks at him, "if I knew getting naked would do that I would've done it ages ago" he snorts.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 12:48 am

Felyn:
"Yeah, I can feel the wind," she answers, speeding up slightly as they turn a corner and once again enter the ballroom. "How are we supposed to call the council, we're still in this stupid mansion," she hisses back at Lewis.

Heath:
"Don't worry about talking for now," he says, half-ish dragging Arthur along the halls.

James:
"Tell me Marwane, is anyone really ever ready for war?" he asks him, giving him a serious look. "Unless you're a whacko like Dennis of course," he adds and snickers.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 7:35 am

Arthur:

He nods quietly and stops talking. He's so touched that someone would care enough to help him, but he strictly controls his feelings for the moment, focusing only on walking forward.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 2:43 pm

Marwane:
He shakes himself out of his dismal thoughts and smiles distractedly, looping his arm through James'. "Some people are perhaps more cut out for it," he replies and stops in front of Dennis' office, trying to fight the sad expression that wants to form on his face, turning it into a carefree one. "Speaking of Dennis, I believe he has some explaining to do..." he says as he opens the door.

Larkin:
He drops his hands and at least attempts to glare at T, only half-successful cus he's still nekkid. "I was trying to be considerate and not peep at you like some old creeper," he says sharply and doesn't really know what to do with himself so he strides over to the chair again and plops down with a heavy sigh. "But he's technically 600 years old," he mutters to himself under his breath, confused by his conflicted thoughts.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Hazel
As they enter the ballroom she stops abruptly, looking across the room. "Where are the bodies" she asks, her eyes scanning the clean ballroom, not a body part in sight, as if the night never happened .

Lewis
He grumbles something before fainting. #stronk

Dennis
He peeks up from his paperwork, looking at Marwane and James with furrowed brows. "What now, Marwane? Couldn't find the tub?" he asks, cocking a brow, folding his hands and leaning his elbows on his desk.

T
"Pervert" he says before climbing onto bed, under the beed sheets and gets as comfortable as a vampire could get on silken sheets.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 5:41 pm

Felyn:
She stops as abruptly as Hazel. Looking around the room, she's getting an eerie feeling. "Please no," she mutters to herself. Hearing Lewis grumble and fall silent makes her direct her attention at him. "Lewis?" she asks, voice concerned.

Heath:
"We will be back in the ballroom soon, then it's not far out of here," he says reassuringly to Arthur, dragging them along the halls of the manor.

James:
"That may be true," he replies, stopping next to Marwane in front of Dennis' office. "I believe he wants some answers," he answers Dennis for Marwane. Not having really noticed before now that Marwane had looped his arm around his own, he looks down and cocks a brow.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 5:57 pm

Arthur:

He gives a thankful nod to Heath and keeps pushing himself to continue onwards, breathing hard. As they enter the ballroom, he notices that Hazel and Felyn have stopped and then so does he, allowing himself to let his legs fall down on the floor. The scent of blood just barely lingers in the ballroom, not like the nauseating odor that was there before. He would have been worried, had he not been ready to collapse completely.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Marwane:
He drags James with him into the office, slamming the door shut behind them. Striding over to Dennis' desk, he slaps his palms against its' surface, leaning towards him. "What James said," he says, narrowing his eyes. "He's not afraid of giving me what I want, unlike you."

Larkin:
"Brat," he says back, folding his arms and glaring into the fireplace before sputtering. "Wait, am I just gonna sit here while you sleep all day? It's daylight! Humans need daylight!" He twists so he can look at T now.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 6:39 pm

Dennis
"Is there a plaque somewhere saying 'please barge into my office and bother me with unnecessary bullshit'?" he asks, leaning back in his chair now, looking at Marwane. "What do you want, Marwane" he groans, "I'm busy!" he says, slamming his foot on top of the desk, crossing the other one over.

Lewis
SLips to the GROUND

Hazel
"Lewis!" she shouts, kneeling down to look at his pale face. "Why has he fainted?!" she says, panicked, looking at Felyn.

T
"I haven't slept all night, I'm tired and I dont fucking care" he groans from his bed.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 6:44 pm

Felyn:
She panicks as Lewis slips to the ground and kneels down next to him. "He's lost a lot of blood. We have to do something quickly," she answers Hazel, trying to stay as calm as possible.

Heath:
He's not really sure what to do as Arthur falls down to the floor. "Are you alright?" he asks him a, tad frantic, as he kneels down next to him.

James:
"Please, as if you're ever busy. Unless it is to fuck one or all of your ten wives," he answers dryly.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 6:56 pm

Alistaire:

Finally sees fit to get dressed and walks out, now clad in black and red, really classy vampire.

Arthur:

"I..." He doesn't want to say it, but at this rate they'll either have to leave him or they had to do something about the problem. "I've got to... eat." He says, ashamed, averting his eyes to the ground.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Marwane:
He removes his hands from the desk as Dennis' feet land on it, fighting a scowl. "Yes, you must be busy when you seem to have failed to realize that Charles Vermillion's granddaughter is locked in a cell in your filthy basement," he says, starting off sweetly before his irritation over Dennis' impatient tone gets the best of him and some of his anger slips out. "And from what little James just told me, you have been rather intimate with our favorite Head of the Council lately! I'm sure he'll be delighted when he finds out." His eyes stare at him in silent challenge as his arms cross over his chest.

Larkin:
He growls as he gets up, about to stride over to his bed to tear off his cover in an attempt to get his attention, but instead he heads for the door. "So you won't mind if I take a walk then?" he says over his shoulder.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 10:58 pm

Hazel
"What do we dooo?" she whines, smacking Lewis across the face

Lewis
S'cuse me

Dennis
He folds his hands and rests them on his stomach, looking at Marwane and James with a curious look. "Of course I'm aware that Charles Vermillion's granddaughter is here, you complete imbecile" he says dryly, "having her captured is one of the many puzzles in my plan, having Ms Vermillion in my hands means I can control that old tart of a man at the Council. He seems to have forgotten his place, and I'm here to fix it." He looks at the watch on his wall, "I'm assuming they're in the ballroom about now. So why dont you two do me a favor and round up our slayers and put them back in the cellar whilst I talk with a little vixen of a vampire?" he asks, tilting his head to the side.

T
"Be my guest, just watch out for the other vampires"
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 11:04 pm

Felyn:
She drags of her jacket and rips a piece off to bind it around where Lewis is bleeding the most. "Well, we need to get him out fast," she answers Hazel, before proceeding to drag Lewis up from the floor and hoisting him up on her back, cus slayers are stronker than normal human beings, kek.

Heath:
"Well, could you drink the blood of an animal?" he asks him. "Because I won't let you drink the blood of a human. And besides, we can't stay here any longer," he says and drags Arthur back up from the floor, throwing his arm around his shoulders once again.

James:
"So you think you will be able to control Charles because you have his granddaughter?" he asks Dennis, cocking a brow. "You don't think he will, I don't know, go all crazy and try to kill you like he did the last time a mighty vampire put their hands on someone from his family? I don't think you've already forgotten the massacre of Paris, have you?" he looks curiously at Dennis. "Though, none the less, I will gladly put the slayers back where they belong. If you ask nicely." A smirk perched upon his lips.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 11:13 pm

Alistaire:

He walks down the corridor, and hears shouting from inside Dennis' office. He walks faster.

Arthur:

"I suppose I can." The energy is disappearing from his body too fast. He thinks about how he's let himself wither away like this, and gets angry. "Slayer, human, animal, it doesn't fucking matter anymore."
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 11:35 pm

Marwane:
He huffs out a breath, indignant, and is about to say something rude back when James answers instead. His back is turned to them as he listens to their conversation, knowing he doesn't have anything valuable to add, pressing a hand to his mouth. That is until-- "Wait--Massacre in Paris? He caused that?!" he exclaims, whipping around with wide eyes, and his French accent makes itself present (which only really happens if he's emotional hehe). "Ça pute."

Larkin:
"Yeah, yeah," he mutters under his breath, exiting the room before running down the hall immediately after the door closes behind him. He retraces his steps from earlier, recognizing the grand stairs and sighing in relief. His eyes catch Lewis & co on the floor of the room, and it doesn't take him long to realize that the clusterfucks aren't vampires. "Do you need help?" he calls out to them.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 19, 2017 11:41 pm

Hazel
"Wh-" she stops mid sentence as Larkin enters the room, HER HEART GOING DOKI DOKI 

Lewis
EMASCULATED AGAIN

Dennis
"Why does he always bring up that" he mutters to himself, taking his feet off his desks and sits up properly. "Don't you worry about anything, little James. I've got everything under control" he says, smiling, "now will you please round up the slayers or do I have to rip out or vocal cord first?"

T
Falls asleep COS HE GIVES ZERO FUCK YALL
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFre Jan 20, 2017 12:25 am

Felyn:
"We don't need help from vampires, if that's what you mean," she answers, assuming the person behind them is a vampire, not really caring to turn around and look.

Heath:
"Ok good, let's get out of here," he says, while dragging them through the ballroom.

James:
"Yes he was. I'm surprised you didn't know," he looks at Marwane with a rather surprised look, before turning to look at Dennis again. "Well, we're getting there," he answers to Dennis' please. "Let's go then, Marwane," he says and turns around to leave Dennis' office.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFre Jan 20, 2017 12:29 am

Alistaire:

Walking toward the entrance to the manor to go outside and get some fresh air. He hears voices from the ballroom and becomes curious, so he turns into a bird and hides behind a statue in the hall.

Arthur:

He's visibly getting riled up, his calm demeanour tearing up and showing the signs of pent-up anger. "Let's fucking go already," he says, restless.
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

GALLA :^)
Til Toppen 
Side 7 av 17Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: