VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

The not so forbidden forest

Go down 
2 posters
Gå til side : 1, 2  Next
AvInnlegg
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

The not so forbidden forest Empty
PosteTema: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 1:44 am

Lewis

"Jeg tror dette er den rette veien," sier Lewis etter flere minutters stillhet og ser bak seg på kompanjongen sin, Felyn.
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 1:56 am

Felyn:

"Mm, jeg er ikke helt sikker.. De fleste gangene du leder an går vi oss enten vill eller ender opp med å bli omringet.", svarer hun og gir ham et hånende smil.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 2:02 am

Lewis:

"EY!" utbryter han og skuler på Felyn, "vi gikk oss bare vill kanskje to-tre ganger, men vi ble bare omringet en gang!" fortsetter han med en litt furten tone.
"Uansett, jeg har en god følelse av at det er denne veien. Det dukker opp flere og flere tegn etter vampyrer i denne delen av skogen enn før." Han stopper opp ved ett tre og studerer barken der det er størknet blod, om det er fra et dyr eller et menneske klarer han ikke å skille.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 2:09 am

Felyn:

She chuckles slightly and answers: "Yeah, but we were still surrounded. That has never happened when I've been tbe one leading". Her feet stops right behind Lewis, with her eyes examining the blood on the stem. With her hand she traces the blood. "We're closing in on something, I just hope we're not too late saving someone innocent."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 2:14 am

Lewis:

He breathes out a low "yeah" and continues walking, carefully not stepping on twigs that are scattered on the ground. He can feel his own heartbeat fastening, cursing himself for getting nervous. This was an unusual feeling to him, but he knew the adrenaline that was starting to pump through his veins is for a good reason - he's never hunted a vampire this strong before.
"I think you better get your crystals out soon," he says in a hushed voice, glancing back at Felyn over his shoulder. He was fascinated by her crystals - and by her strength, how can a person this tiny be that strong?
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 2:19 am

Felyn:

She follows Lewis as quietly she can, trying her best not to step on anything to cause any problems for the two of them. It had happened a few times before, being a clutz and a vampire slayer was not a good combination, but it usually did turn out well. "You're probably right. Stay on your guard", she whispers back at him, preparing a crystal dagger in one hand, while keeping her other hand on the hilt of her revolver. Boy, did she love the thrill of hunting vampires.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 2:23 am

Lewis:

Something in the distance catches his eye, he abruptly stops walking and stares into the distance, his eyes sharpened.
"I think I see something, when I say go you run this way-" he points to his left, "and i'll go the other way."
He watches the silhouette in the distance: "ok, ready?" he whispers - "and, go!"

He faceplants into a tree and crashes to the ground.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 2:27 am

Felyn:

All in on Lewis' plan, she's readying herself to start running. Though she completly stops her motions when she watches Lewis faceplant into a tree and crashing to the ground. She lowers her face into her hand and slightly shakes her head. "Really Lewis? I mean, this is unusual even for you", she says and gives him a dumb look. Her senses are suddenly sharpened when she hears multiple sounds around them. "Get up!", she hisses under her breath at Lewis.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 2:30 am

Lewis

He puts his hands over his face and grunts more in anger than in pain, getting up quickly as Felyn hisses at him. He positions himself into combat pose, ready to strike whatever comes at them

Dennis:
"It's rude to stalk you know", he says behind the two hunters, picking at his blood soaked cape, giving them both a wolfish grin.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 2:33 am

Felyn:

The sudden voice makes her jump a little and she turns around to look at the vampire behind them. "I'd say it's ruder to kill people for their blood.", she answers sharply, giving him an icy look and grabbing the crystal dagger in her hand harder.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 2:35 am

Lewis

He internally shrieks at the sudden deep voice behind them and turns around sharply, eyeing the vampire behind them. "So you're the so called vampire King" he comments after Felyns snarky comment.

Dennis:

He huffs at Felyn, "I'm sorry for wanting to, oh I dont know, LIVE?" he laughs at his own joke before shifting his gaze to Lewis, "Oh my, someone has done their research, i'm flattered."
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 2:40 am

Felyn:

"Ha-ha, very funny. There's one thing to drink blood, but killing your victims isn't really necessary.", she answers Dennis. "And of course he would know who you are, do you think we would be stupid enough to go after just any vampire without knowing what we were going after?", she huffs and cocks an eyebrow.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 2:46 am

Dennis

"Woops, you've caught me" he says, putting up his hands, "I just really, really enjoy the sound of people dying." He lets out a morbid little laugh. "Oh, I have no doubt you would do your homework, only one question tho-" he starts, leaning onto a tree with his hip, hands folded; "do I give you the impression of wanting to battle you two? Because if then you've clearly misunderstood me completely"

Lewis

"We don't need to understand you to kill you!" he snarls, throwing himself at Dennis, crashing into the tree he was leaning against a minute ago, having moved faster than Lewis interpreted
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 2:49 am

Felyn:

"You make me sick", she makes a grimace and before she can react Lewis has alrady thrown himself at Dennis. She mentally facepalms at him and mutters to herself; "Would it kill you to wait a few seconds before rushing into things.." Her gaze then moves over to the vampire king. "If you don't want to fight, then what do you want, exactly?" she once again cocks an eyebrow, giving him a wary look.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 2:54 am

Dennis

He brushes off the scent of stupid hunter off his shoulder and looks at Felyn as she speaks, "do you really think I'm going to reveal my plan to you? I'm not retarded, hunter" he chuckles.

Lewis

He glares at the vampire as he gets up from the ground, again, his muscles aching to get a good punch on that god damn vampires jaw.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 3:22 pm

Felyn:

"No, I didn't expect you to reveal it, I was just hoping you would be as stupid as your subordinates", she atnswers and gives him a painfully fake smile. "But if that is all, I guess we will be leaving then, right Lewis?", she turns on her heels and starts walking slowly in the direction they had come from originally.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 9:41 pm

Dennis

He cocks his brow, watching as Felyn stalks away before giving Lewis a wicked smile: "you better watch out for her, I think I've met someone very interesting" he says before vanishing in a cloud of FUCK YALL

Lewis

He feels a shiver run down his spine at Dennis last words, watching the spot where he disappeared from before heading after Felyn.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeOns Jan 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Felyn:

She looks behind herself at Lewis. "Are you coming, slowpoke?", she calls out to him and smirks before she turns around and starts running ahead.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 12:49 am

Lewis

He snorts to himself and starts slow jogging up to Felyn, walking normally as he catches up with her. "Sorry for just, yaknow, diving into it without thinking first" he says apologetically to Felyn, giving her a 'please dont hate me' smile.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:01 am

Felyn:

"Oh, I'm fine with it, just don't blame me when they bite you", she winks at him and lightly punches his shoulder. "You know Lewis, there's one thing running in to kill lesser vampires, but we weren't assigned this mission to kill the king. We were just mapping out his whereabouts. So let's be a little more careful next time, ok?", she gives him a genuine smile.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:07 am

Lewis

He chuckles, rubbing his shoulder where Felyn punched him. "Yeah, I'm sorry, my temper got in my way," he replies with a sigh. "I've never come across a vampire with so little.. humanity left" he bites his bottom lip, "not saying vampires have anything human in them, but you know.." He kicks a rock out of his way, stuffing his hands into his pocket: "Just knowing that a vampire like him is out there, it scares me. What if he finds out about my family, about Hazel?" he shudders at the thought.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:16 am

Felyn:

She stops dead in her tracks and looks up at Lewis, "Lewis, I know it's hard. But even though some of these vampires aren't necessarily born as vampires, there's no way to turn them human. And it's either us or them. Some of them may have a little bit of humanity left in them, but most of them never had any.." she sighs and looks down. "We're just toys to them. And I swear that I'm never letting any more of those monsters take more of those I care about.", her gaze wanders up to lock eyes with Lewis again, a smile forms on her lips. "You shouldn't worry too much about Hazel, she has the most overprotective and kind brother in the whole wide world."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:31 am

Lewis

He stops next to her, a frown on his face as she talk. "You're right" he agrees. He looks away quickly as the words escapes her lips, turning away to hide his blush, "Oh geez, Felyn, you
re too nice" he chuckles, rubbing his neck and looks back at her, giving her a sincere smile.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:37 am

Felyn:

"It's not called being nice, it's honesty." she answers sincerely, studying his face. She can spot a light red tint to his face as he turns his face away. "Is that a blush I seee?" she teases him.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:38 am

Lewis

"Defo not blush" he says quickly, turning to Felyn and wraps his arm around her shoulder pulling her along out of the forest, "lets just get out of this forest before Dennis comes back" he snorts
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

The not so forbidden forest
Til Toppen 
Side 1 av 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: