VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

The not so forbidden forest

Go down 
2 posters
Gå til side : Previous  1, 2
AvInnlegg
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

The not so forbidden forest - Page 2 Empty
PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:40 am

Felyn:

She chuckles as he drags her along out of the forest. "What, are you afraid he might smell your blush?" she continues her teasing, snickering to herself. "You should wear more light red tones, it suits you Lewis", she looks up at him and winks.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 9:46 am

Lewis

"I might just leave you here in the forest after all" he groans, squeezing her shoulder lightly. As the forest clears up and he sees their town in the distance he lets out a little sigh of relief, "damn, I need a drink" he scoffs, now walking down the hill from the forest.
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 10:37 am

Felyn:

"Now, we all know that you're way too nice to leave a defenseless, young maiden like me all alone in the forest", she snickers. "Let's go to the usual bar then, so that you can get your precious drink."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 10:41 am

Lewis

"Young? yes. Defenseless? Not so much," he laughs, "I second that" and starts walking faster, heading for his fave pub The Headless Horse.
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: The not so forbidden forest   The not so forbidden forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

The not so forbidden forest
Til Toppen 
Side 2 av 2Gå til side : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: