VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

GALLA :^)

Go down 
4 posters
Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AvInnlegg
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Empty
PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 9:51 pm

Felyn:
She starts walking through the garden, surprised at how beautiful a vampire's garden could be.

Heath:
"One of the vampires set her on fire," he answers with a dark look. "If I ever get the chance, I will murder him." He jumps when Hazel suddenly sits upright. "You shouldn't be doing that in your state!" he exclaims, before carefully shoving her down again.

Charles:
"I thought you had already learnt that lying to me does not bode well for you," he answers with a sharp tone, striding over to the desk where he's sitting. He grabs Dennis' collar and drags him up on his feet, before proceeding to throw him at the wall, making him crash right through it. Looking over at where he threw him, he walks slowly over to him. "I will give you one more chance," his voice now dangerously low; "Where are they?"
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

Antall Innlegg : 142

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 9:59 pm

Alistaire:

He lets Marwane untie his tie, lifting an eyebrow. "A fine trait among many, I would say," he answers after a pause. He looks down at Marwane again, his red eyes practically shining. 

Arthur:

"Wait, this vampire made her just spontaneously combust?" he says with slight disbelief. "That sounds like a dangerous ability. I'm glad you made it out alive," he says to Hazel and helps out Heath with the ointment and bandages.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

Antall Innlegg : 138

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 10:15 pm

Marwane:
He quirks an eyebrow in challenge when Alistaire doesn't protest to him basically undressing him. "What a diplomatic answer," he says with a snort, nimble fingers working over the top button of his shirt. He doesn't even notice Lewis.

Larkin:
Still lurkin about
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 10:24 pm

Dennis
His eyes widen in fear and groans in pain when he's thrown through the wall, he looks up at Charles, leaning up on his elbows - "go on, Charles. See how far you can push me, I wont tell you anything" he chuckles, quickly scrambling up on his feet and runs like a maniac out through his office.

Hazel
She lets out a noise of surprise as she's pushed down again, looking up at Heath with a weird expression. "I won't move" she says, putting her hands up in defence.

Lewis
He opens a window, leaning out of it and lets out a moan of pleasure as the smell of spring fills his nostrils - leaning his elbow on the window sill and his face resting in his palm he looks out over the horizon, cocking a brow at Larkin's lurkin and then his face falters a little as he sees Felyn walking about too.
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 10:29 pm

Felyn:
She looks around the garden and sees something lurking close to the wall, squinting she realizes it's the guy who helped them earlier (Larkin, tho she doesn't know his namee). "Hello?" she calls out to him, though trying not to be too loud, not wanting to attract unwanted attention.

Heath:
"Good girl," he answers, giving her a small smile, before starting to treat her wounds with the oinment.

Charles:
He snarls after Dennis, seeing him run away like the fucking coward he is. "What, are you afraid I might make your face even uglier than it already is?" he calls after him. He gives him a little headstart before sprinting after him, absolutely enraged.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMan Jan 23, 2017 10:36 pm

Alistaire:

"I'm always diplomatic," he says, though that's an outright lie. He doesn't object to Marwane's unbuttoning of his shirt either, and he's sort of intrigued, waiting to see what Marwane wants. He has a sort of smug expression, one eyebrow raised still. He combs through his hair, making it a little extra dramatic for effect.

Arthur:

He's not quite sure what to do and just. Imitates whatever Heath does. He never was one for medical stuff. "How are you feelng?" he asks Hazel.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 3:34 am

Marwane:
He breathes out a sharp laugh, swinging his legs so he's sitting upright, soles of his boots firmly placed on the floor. Resting his palms on the seat of the sofa, he twists to study Alistaire again, head tilted slightly. "Want to play a game then? Put your diplomacy to the test?" he offers as he stands and walks around the couch, soft hand trailing the back of it. A sedate smile lingers on his lips, and with a mischievous spark in his overshadowed, red eyes, Marwane withdraws a blindfold from a drawer along the far wall. He holds it up with his index finger, dangling it slightly--expression dark as he looks at Alistaire. "Hm?"

Larkin:
As Felyn calls out to him, his head jerks towards the sound, fingernails digging into the wall. He sighs visibly as he recognizes her, allowing himself to give her a small smile as he beckons her to him. "The view from the upper floors extends far, so you shouldn't stray too far from the house," he points out quietly, taking her hand when she's within reach and pulling her in so she's out of sight. Realizing he towers over her, he takes a step back as he glances behind his shoulder to make sure no one's following him. "You're the girl from before. I recognize you," he comments, finally directing his acute gaze at her, eyes drilling into hers.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 9:10 am

Dennis
"I'll give you one of my wives, you can have the twins!" he shrieks after him, running swiftly through the corridor and jumps through a window, sending glass shards flying everywhere as he dives through the air and feels it tug at his clothes and hair before somersaulting into the garden. He takes a few seconds to gather himself before running a little further into the garden, turning to face his mansion and waits for Charles.

Hazel
She looks at Arthur, giving him a small smile "like bacon".

Lewis
Watching the scene unfolding in front of him with mild amusement. Looking from Larkin and Felyn to Dennis who's looking at the house.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 11:21 am

Felyn:
As Larkin beckons her over, she walks swiftly towards him, trying not to attract too much attention. Closing in on him she replies; "Oh yeah, I didn't think about that." She blushes slightly when he takes her hand and pulls her towards him. "Yes. I never got to thank you for your help earlier. So, thank you," she answers, looking back into his eyes and smiling. The noise of a window breaking and some screaming makes her jump and turn around to find out what's going on. Seeing Dennis, she panicks and jumps behind Larkin to hide.

Heath:
He smiles wryly at Hazel's answer to Arthur's question. "You will be fine, we just need to get you treated properly before getting you out of here," he says, continuing with the oinment.

Charles:
"I don't want any of your filthy wives!" he yells right back at him, sprinting to catch up with him. When Dennis jumps through the window he screeches to a halt and looks at him falling down. Cocking a brow he sighs and jumps out of the window himself, landing elegantly on his feet, with a deadly gaze locked on Dennis.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 3:41 pm

Alistaire:

He lifts both his eyebrows in a surprised expression. Then he hears glass shattering and screaming, and gets up from the sofa quickly, walking over to the window. "Marwane, I think you may want to see this," he says. He beckons him over to the window.

Arthur:

"Ouch," he just says, before silently helping Heath with anything he might need.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 3:51 pm

Marwane:
He instantly drops the blindfold to the floor and strides over to Alistaire, gaze zigzagging over the lawn until it lands on Dennis and Charles. "You're right. I do want to see this," he replies distractedly, amusement written all over his features.

Larkin:
"I'm sorry I couldn't do more--" he begins, but is cut off when Dennis swan dives from the second floor. His arm wraps around Felyn to protect her from the shards of glass, and once again he finds himself looking from side to side for an escape route. "I don't think we want to be here right now," he murmurs in Felyn's ear as Charles also appears outside. His forehead is pinched in exasperation; every time he thinks he's free...
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 3:52 pm

Dennis
He watches as Charles jumps down, and his eyes spots Lewis hanging out the window with a frown before his gaze lands back on Charles. "See, there's one of your dearly beloved slayers" he says, putting one hand on a hip and points to Lewis. The sound of Larkins voice catches his bat ears and he looks over to Larkin who's hiding someone, "oh my."

Lewis
He waves down at the pointing Dennis, wondering if he should join them .

Hazel
She nods in agreement before starting to hum eine kleine nachtmusik, face twisting into a painful expression as one of them grazes a deeply burnt wound.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Felyn:
She's in complete shock when she sees her grandfather following Dennis through the window. "I don't want to make this more uncomfortable than it already is for you," she trails off and looks up at him. "But that's my grandfather," she says and points at Charles.

Heath:
"I'm sorry Hazel, this is not going to be very comfortable, I'm afraid," he says, continuing with the oinment. "Once we've bandaged you, we may be able to get someplace safer," he adds.

Charles:
He looks at Dennis and cocks a brow before turning around to look up at the window where Dennis is pointing, seeing Lewis there. "Has he been turned?" he asks, turning back to Dennis, still as enraged as ever.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 5:43 pm

Alistaire:

He observes the situation unfolding below with keen interest. "This may prove to be very interesting," he says, with a slight malicious hint to his voice. Nothing too much. He follows where Dennis is pointing and just barely manages to see Larkin and Felyn. "Very interesting," he says and makes sure Marwane sees it too.

Arthur:

He thinks a little if it's okay to say this, and decides it may be comforting to her. "If it's any comfort, living with scars isn't so bad as one should think."
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Marwane:
He twists so that he can see Larkin and Felyn, once again taken by surprise over Larkin still being alive. "I knew I made a sound investment with that one," he murmurs to himself, feeling oddly proud of his human, but then a little miffed. "Why is he protecting the girl? Doesn't he know they'll kill him?" he exclaims with an annoyed sigh.

Larkin:
His face doesn't quite know how to react to that statement, so it settles on something akin to a lopsided smile, eyebrows raised in shock and forhead furrowed in a frown. "W-what?" he says flatly, eyes landing at Charles who looks rather murderous. "He doesn't look very happy."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 6:15 pm

Dennis
"Perhaps, although I'd prefer to call it 'guiding him to his rightful path'-" he says, looking from Larkin to Charles. "I've told Felyn you know" he says, giving Charles a wicked grin. "Oh man she did not like it" he laughs, "ol' pop, a vampire? Who would've guessed!" he exclaims, putting his hands on his face, mouth gaping in a mocking way.

Hazel
"Just get it over with, I wanna go home" she says, sighing.

Lewis
He waves to Charles too when he looks up at him.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 6:27 pm

Felyn:
"He really doesn't," she answers Larkin, not being able to take her eyes off of the situation unfolding in front of them. Seeing as her grandfather hasn't noticed them just yet, she decides on staying silent for now, she wouldn't really mind if Charles murdered Dennis.

Heath:
"Alright," he answers, just having finished treating her wounds with the oinment. He takes the bandage and starts bandaging her, trying to be quick, but still careful not to hurt her any more.

Charles:
"Well, I take it she had a hard time believing you, and the truth had to come out sooner or later," he answers Dennis. "Though the real question here is," he says, taking a step towards him before adding; "Did you do something to her?"
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 6:42 pm

Alistaire:

"Who is that boy anyway?" he asks, referring to Larkin. He leans his back on the windowsill, watching Dennis and Charles. He then opens the window slightly, so as to maybe hear what they are saying.

Arthur:

He stands there silent, looking at both Heath and Hazel. The burns look like they really hurt.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 8:33 pm

Marwane:
"Larkin," he replies plainly, pinching the bridge of his nose between his thumb and index finger. "He's worked in my club since he was barely adolescent. I took pity on his whore of a human mother when she begged me to take him off her hands." His eyes move from Larkin and Felyn to Dennis and Charles and back again, breeze blowing in from the window rustling his hair. "You can't save her!" he groans over Larkin's behavior, slamming a palm against the glass.

Larkin:
When Charles doesn't turn and Dennis directs his attention elsewhere, he stares over at the corner of the house a couple of meters from where they're standing. If they could only sneak past... "Come with me," he whispers, hand pressed firmly against Felyn's lower back as he keeps her between his chest and the wall, out of sight from Charles and Dennis, moving forward.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 8:43 pm

Dennis
He takes a quick step backwards, unfolding his arms as he pulls them up in a shrug. "Maybe a gentle pat here and there" he admits, giving Charles a smirk. "She looks a lot like (insert grandmothers name)" he continues - "dont you think so, Felyn?" looking at Larkin who's moving and uses his hand to push him away with telekinesis, hand twisting to pull Felyn into his arms as he wraps a hand around her shoulder, smiling down at her: "there you are, girlie."

Hazel
"I look like a mummy" she says, studying her bandaged limbs, frowning.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 8:59 pm

Charles:
He stops dead in his tracks when Dennis suddenly drags Felyn into his arms with telekinesis. His look stil as murderous as ever, he decides to stand still, scared Dennis might do something to hurt her. "Yes, she does look a lot like Felicity, Valentin. But just like her grandmother, it seems like she doesn't have eyes for you," he answers dryly.

Felyn:
She panicks when Dennis suddenly talks to her and drags her over. "Get your filthy hands off of me!" she struggles in his grip. "And what would you know about my grandmother, creep?" she asks, giving him a sharp look. Hearing Charles call him Valentin she struggles hard to keep in a laugh. "Valentin, huh?" she snickers, holding her hand in front of her mouth.

Heath:
He finishes bandaging her and looks at her face. "Yeah, you do, but there's not really much we can do about that," he answers. "Look on the bright side, we may scare someone."

Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 9:03 pm

Alistaire:

"That was surprisingly compassionate of you, didn't know you had it in you," he says jokingly, mimicking Marwane's earlier comment. "I don't think that was a very smart move of Dennis," he comments as Dennis gets a hold on Felyn.

Arthur:

He stands there kinda awkwardly. "Should I leave?" he asks.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 9:07 pm

Marwane:
He pulls a disparaging face, waving his hand distractedly. "A quick moment of madness," he excuses, looking at Dennis. "God, what a fils de pute!"

Larkin:
He yelps as he's suddenly moved, stumbling slightly. Wide eyes are directed at Dennis, taking Felyn away from him. "Fuck," he whispers.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Dennis
"Her opinion of me doesn't matter, I've got what I wanted" he says, giving Charles a stiff smile before pushing Felyn into Charles and evaporates the f outta here yall.

Hazel
"You're not leaving without us" she says, looking at Arthur before sitting up, trying to get up without ripping the bandages apart. "I cannot walk like this" she says, frowning as she takes penguin steps forwards.

Lewis
He steps away from the window and walks down the hallway again, slightly disappointed the show was over.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTir Jan 24, 2017 11:24 pm

Charles:
He looks angrily at the spot where Dennis had been standing seconds ago, muttering to himself; "As much of a coward as ever." He looks down at Felyn and then over at Larkin who she had been standing with earlier. "Who's the young man over there?" he asks, beckoning Larkin over to them.

Felyn:
She yelps as she's thrown into her grandfather and looks up at him; "Eh, hi. He's, uh, a friend who helped me earlier."

Heath:
"Eh no, i guess we will take turns carrying you," he answers before picking her up.
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

GALLA :^)
Til Toppen 
Side 14 av 17Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: