VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

GALLA :^)

Go down 
4 posters
Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AvInnlegg
waifu69

waifu69

Antall Innlegg : 138

GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Empty
PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 26, 2017 12:19 am

Marwane:
"Upping the stakes, are we?" He hums in thought before glancing at Alistaire, expression a little wicked. "Our baby vampire over here is probably hungry..." he begins innocently, looking between the two curiously. "How about blood as a reward, darlings? Whoever gets caught first feeds...Lewis, was it?" His gaze rests on Lewis.

Larkin:
He walks through the halls, shoulders tense and eyes looking straight forward. "I assume he's in the parlor or his sleeping quarters...or Dennis' office?" he guesses.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 26, 2017 12:25 am

Lewis
"You read my mind" he says, smiling. "Lewis, yes" he confirms. "I know you're Alistaire" he points to Alistaire, and then looks at Marwane: "but I didn't catch your name when I was trying to kill you earlier" he says, giving him a wolfish grin.

T:
Stalk stalk stalking

Hazel
"Oh thank God" she says, sort of melting into Heaths arms having been tense the entire trip towards the exit, scared of meeting vampires.
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 26, 2017 12:30 am

Felyn:
Follow follow following

Charles:
"Well, he did always stick close to Dennis, so maybe close to Dennis' office," he answers, following Larkin through the halls.

Heath:
He sighs in relief and speeds up after Alistaire and into the ballroom. "It won't be far now," he says to the both of them.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

Antall Innlegg : 142

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Alistaire:

As Marwane sets the reward he has an interested expression on his face. "Playing it like that, are we?" he says, faint laughter in his voice. "Very well," he says with a smile and turns to Lewis. 
Arthur:

He nods and walks beside Heath and Hazel. "That big door over there, right?" he says and points to it.

Sist endret av Fyrstikkfyrsten den Tor Jan 26, 2017 3:42 pm, endret 1 gang
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 26, 2017 3:40 pm

Marwane:
"Oh, that's right. I see your foot is all healed," he retorts pointedly, and his smile turns slightly stiffer. Quickly brushing it off, he grabs a fistful of Lewis' hair, leaning his head back as he places the blindfold over his eyes. "Marwane is my name, and I do hope you never forget it," he coos before pulling away and standing with Alistaire.

Larkin:
"Yes, perhaps the office," he concedes, leading the way there, knocking on the door after a moment of hesitation. As if he could somehow warn whoever was in there for Charles without saying anything.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 26, 2017 4:16 pm

T
Stalk stalk stalk

Lewis
He puts his hands up in defense, letting out a small grunt as his hair is pulled backwards and stops breathing when he ties the blindfold around his head. "Alright" he says, leaning forward on the couch before getting up and takes a few steps, guessing he's in the middle of the room. "First question-" he starts, turning his head and sharpens his hearing: "were you born a vampire?"

Hazel
"Can't wait to get outside" she says, jumping out of Heaths arms and waddles over to the big door, adrenalin pumping as she get's closer and closer to freedom.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 26, 2017 9:57 pm

Felyn:
She stops behind Larkin and Charles, looking at the door, she wasn't too excited about seeing that damned asshole of a vampire again.

Charles:
He stops behind Larkin, looking expectantly at the door. "Seems rather vacant, don't you think?" he asks, still looking at the door, though not getting impatient, he is after all a rather patient man.

Heath:
He nods to Arthur and looks surprised at Hazel who suddenly jumped out of his arms. "Yes, or well, down a hallway after those doors and then through a big set of doors and we're out," he answers Arthur.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 26, 2017 10:01 pm

Alistaire:

He silently moves away, before answering. "Yes," he says, suddenly going the opposite way, giving a look to Marwane.

Arthur:

"I see," he says. He feels like he should be doing his job, but the beckoning of the great outdoors was strong. He feels really conflicted, and stops.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 26, 2017 10:15 pm

Marwane:
Mirroring Alistaire's movement, he quietly slides the other way and meets his gaze across the room with a smirk. "Yes," he says calmly, eyes flickering to Lewis, making sure to monitor his whereabouts.

Larkin:
He doesn't allow himself to exhale in relief and shrugs instead, moving down the hall silently. Approaching Marwane's bedroom, he knocks on this door as well, flinching a little as the door opens and a maid scurries out. "Sorry," he murmurs as he peeks inside and sees that Marwane is not here either. "Not here. Then he must be in the parlor," he tells Charles, pointing down the hall before looking at T with worried eyes.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 26, 2017 10:35 pm

T
He looks back at Larkin, shrugging his shoulders but felt himself getting hungrier by the minute.

Hazel
She opens the door quickly and groans in frustration as she sees the hallway, turning to look at Heath and Arthur with a sad look.

Lewis
He twists his head, trying to locate where the voices were placed, slightly confused he knocks over a small table, cursing as he fumbles in the 'dark'. "How many humans have you killed?" he asks, hands stretched out in front of him, moving towards one of the corners slowly.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 26, 2017 10:39 pm

Felyn:
She just follows in silence.

Charles:
"Alright, let us walk down there and see then," he motions for Larkin to walk again.

Heath:
"I did say so Hazel," he says to her disappointed face, before looking at Arthur. "Something wrong?" he asks worriedly.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 26, 2017 10:42 pm

Alistaire:

"Lost count," he says, making his answers as short as possible. He tries to always move as far away from Lewis as possible, always in the opposite direction. 

Arthur:

He stands there silent. Some of the most prominent vampires alive were here right now. And he had to have his revenge, both for himself, and for Hazel. He stares at the ground. Freedom, or duty?
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 26, 2017 10:49 pm

Larkin:
Walking down the hallway feels like it takes half a century, and he finds himself casting several glances behind his shoulder, skin prickling with intimidation. He reaches for the doorknob to the living room and inhales before pushing it open. "Master Marwane?" he calls, goggling as he sees Marwane in the room. Fuck.

Marwane:
He tries not to laugh as the table is knocked over and bites down hard on the inside of his cheek, metallic taste of blood rushing into his mouth. "Don't know anymore," he hums and walks to the far wall, back pressed against it as he watches Lewis fumble around with amusement. Suddenly the door to the living room is opened, and he directs his attention there, seeing Larkin. "Oh, Larkin--" he begins excitedly before blanching as his eyes land on Charles behind him. "Oh fuck."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTor Jan 26, 2017 11:29 pm

T:
He leaps forward and grabs Larkin by the arm, teleporting them out of the situation and into some other room, pushing him hard up against the closest wall, eyes crimson red as he stares into Larkins. "You're a fucking idiot" he pants.

Lewis
"Gotcha!" he says, grabbing Marwane by the face, squishing it a little before letting go off him, taking off the blind folds and frowns when he sees his expression, following his eyes they land on Charles. "Oh" is all he manages.

Hazel
She lets out a loud groan and walks over to Heath suddenly Feeling the weird tension she looks at Arthur, "afre you alright?"
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFre Jan 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Charles:
He walks into the room, cocking a brow when Larkin suddenly disappears with T, though decides to ignore it, he'd lead them all the way here after all. "What the hell is going on here?" he asks, looking from Alistaire, to Lewis, to Marwane, his look specially icy when he rests his gaze on Marwane.

Felyn:
She walks into the room after Charles, she cocks a brow at the general situation, not really sure what to make of it. Seeing Marwane, she gives him a disgusted look before turning her gaze to Lewis for the first time after he became a vampire.

Heath:
"Arthur, is there something wrong?" he asks, taking a step towards him.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFre Jan 27, 2017 10:01 pm

Alistaire:

The mood in the room so suddenly changes. His face freezes when none other than Charles Vermillion enters the room. His eyes meets Charles' for an instant. He glances over at Marwane, who does not look like he's having fun at the moment. He decides that he can save being cheeky for later.

Arthur:

"The king of vampires is in this building." he says, his voice harsh. He can't decide what to do.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFre Jan 27, 2017 10:17 pm

Marwane:
He tries to keep Charles' deadly glare, suddenly turning into what feels like his teenage self; a feeling he loathes with all of his being. "It's a game," he says finally, speaking up and stepping away from Lewis to saunter towards Charles. His red eyes are intent, but weary as his heart thumps faster. "I see you still don't know how to have fun, Charles."

Larkin:
His mouth twists downward into a frown as he catches the stare-off between Charles and Marwane before he's suddenly whisked away by T. "What are you--" Letting out a soft sound as he's pushed up against the wall, he stares back down at the vampire, holding onto his biceps with sturdy hands. He looks away and tries to breathe through the lump in his throat. "He was going to fucking kill me if I didn't--if I hadn't--" he begins, not being able to finish his sentences as his mind keeps reeling. Pushing T away, he pinches the bridge of his nose, turning his back to him. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFre Jan 27, 2017 10:28 pm

Lewis
His gaze wanders to Felyn, suddenly feeling a lump in his throat: "Hi, Felyn" he says, not sure if to walk over or to keep his distance.

Hazel
"If you're about to do what I think you're about to do, then dont" she says, her face stern. "It's a suicide mission!"

T
He steps back and watches with wary eyes at Larkins meltdown, "calm down" he says, his tone having changed to something, milder? He puts a hand on the back of Larkins neck, and tries to make eye contact with him: "what are you freaking about"
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFre Jan 27, 2017 10:47 pm

Charles:
He keeps his icy stare locked on Marwane, "I suggest you don't come any closer, if you want to keep that ugly face of yours that is." Folding his arms he gives no sign of wanting to attack anytime soon. "There used to be lots of times where I had fun, before my wife was brutally murdered of course," he answers casually.

Felyn:
She purses her lips as she's looking at Lewis, trying to keep her tears in. Taking a few steps forward, she stops and ponders a moment before continuing walking towards Lewis. On her way past Marwane, she makes sure to step on his toes really hard with her heel and then speeds up to Lewis. She throws herself into his arms and starts sobbing. "I thought I was never going to see you again," she bawls.

Heath:
"I have to agree with Hazel. There's a time and place for everything. And there are many powerful vampires gathered here now, our best bet would be to leave and plan a good strategy with other slayers," he says, giving Arthur a serious look.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFre Jan 27, 2017 10:52 pm

Alistaire:

Not sure what to make of the situation, he lets out a sigh and sinks down into a comfortable chair, yawning.

Arthur:

"What if we never get this chance again?" he says, his voice slightly raised. "Besides, maybe it's for the best that I do it," he almost whispers, his hands balled into fists.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFre Jan 27, 2017 11:16 pm

Marwane:
He slows to a stop and crosses his arms in front of his chest, cocking a hip. "Ah, yes, our darling Felicity. Such a pity, wasn't it? Her death," he comments as he tips his chin haughtily. "Now that was a woman quite infamous for her games! And playing with two foolish men at the same time?" he divulges with a mock-gasp, half-hidden behind a bony hand. "Perhaps she had it coming."

Larkin:
He looks into T's eyes with a pained expression, tensing under his touch. "Your kind," he spits, not able to help himself from glaring as his emotions come rushing forward. "You think you can do whatever the fuck you want. No repercussions. No nothing! Humans are just here for you to do as you please with. Our lives don't matter to you," he fumes, and this time, he's the one pushing T up against the wall, eyes roaming all over him, trying to make sense of his mixed feelings. He cares for T, but hates him simultaneously yo. "What is it that you want from me?" he asks hoarsely.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFre Jan 27, 2017 11:26 pm

Lewis
He wraps his arms around her body and squeezes her tight, burying his face into her shoulder. "I'm so sorry" he says, holding her tight.

Hazel
"I dont think the vampires will leave anytime soon" she says, with a sort of bitterness to her tone.

T
His arm kinda slips away from Larkin as he explodes, staring at him with big eyes. "Well-" he starts, but stops as he's pushed up against the wall, closing his eyes as he rubs the back of his head. "I dont have to explain ourselves to you or anyone else" he spits, opening his eyes and glowers at Larkin. "I'm sorry we can't feed on anything else, but what are we supposed to do? Starve to death?" he continues, feeling heat rise to his cheeks with his temper.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFre Jan 27, 2017 11:37 pm

Charles:
His eye twitches a little when Marwane continues talking, before sighing. "Marwane, I believe it is known to most of us that you killed her. Oh, and what was the reason again? Was it perhaps jealousy?" he says, staring sneeringly at him. "There's no need to try and act cool about it, it was painfully obvious. Your feelings for Val, that is."

Felyn:
She hugs him back, still sniffling. "Please don't leave me again," she mumbles into his chest.

Heath:
"So you think sacrificing yourself to the vampire king will help our cause? We will just be one less slayer against him. Come on, don't be so rash Arthur, let's get out of here before anyone enters the room," he hisses at Arthur.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFre Jan 27, 2017 11:40 pm

Alistaire:

He keeps his mouth shut.

Arthur:

"Won't make a fucking difference, will it?" he says, slightly annoyed. "I'm going back."
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 28, 2017 12:14 am

Marwane:
"Was it now?" he challenges, voice low, as he glares dagger at Charles. His arms fall to his sides as he digs his sharp nails into the palms of his hands. Old, suppressed memories once again play in his mind, and no matter how hard he tries to fight it, he can feel himself reliving a rather painful time of his life. He was used, extorted, manipulated, ridiculed; all because of her. He takes step forward, straightening his spine and points a finger at Charles, blood dripping from the cuts in his palm. "Like you would know a single thing about love and loyalty, Charles," he says shakily, trying to rid himself of thoughts of a younger Val smiling at him. "I was a child!"

Larkin:
He leans in close enough to share panting breaths with T, still glaring at him. "Do you know what it feels like when someone just takes whatever they want from you?" he argues, and one of his hands grasps T's waist as his leg slips between his thighs, crowding in. "Do you?" He kisses him suddenly, harshly, colliding their lips together.
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

GALLA :^)
Til Toppen 
Side 16 av 17Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: