VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

Vampire Slayer Headquarters

Go down 
2 posters
AvInnlegg
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Empty
PosteTema: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 1:09 am

Prev:

(Lewis: He stays silent for the rest of the trip until they reach the gates to the COuncils headquartes, "that didnt take ages" he finally lets out, sighing.)

Felyn:

She looks up at Lewis, "Well, at least we're here now." She then proceeds to walk over to the doors, putting a hand on the door before turning her head just enough to catch a glimpse of her taller male friend. "Oh, and Lewis. You don't think I would actually present myself to the council wasted, do you?", a little mischievous smile forms on her lips before she fully faces the doors again, pushes them open and walks inside.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Lewis

He watches her enter the building, his face blank. "You motheeeuuuu" he stops the sentence as one of the council members walks past him, nodding in silence as he enters the building. Clearing his throat he walks into the building, placing a hand on Felyns shoulder, fingers digging into the skin and leaning in to whisper in her ear: "when we're done here you better run, girl."
He lets go of her shoulder and walks past her, heading for the main office.
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 12:42 pm

Felyn:

She feels a chill going down her spine when Lewis suddenly digs his finger into her shoulder. "I would like to see big scary "Lois" trying to catch up with tiny little me.", she remarks and snickers after him. Following Lewis she's being sure to keep a few meters between them just in case.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Lewis

He would've glared at Felyn if it wasn't for him being extremely exhausted, so he lets it slide. Stopping outside a large mahogany two-doored room he knocks with his fist, waiting for the council to let them in. A few minutes of silence passes, before the door opens with a loud groaning noice. The council was sat in a room, much like a supreme court room, their faces hidden with large hoods.

Council leader:
"Enter, Mr. Heartborough and Ms. Vermillion"
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 12:50 pm

Felyn:

Stopping outside the doors to the council room, her nerves are starting to get the best of her. Presenting herself to the council had never been something she was a fan of. Nevertheless, it was something she had to do, so she sucked it up every single time. Looking at the doors opening, she enters at the sound of her name.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Lewis

Quickly entering the room, his steps wide, stopping at the center and looks up at the council.
"We've new information.." he starts, before looking at Felyn, "but ms. Vermillion knows more about than I do" he continues, stepping behind Felyn. His hands are behind his back, looking at the back of her head.

Council leader:

His gaze shifts from Lewis to Felyn, though it could only be guessed by the small shift of his hood. "Yes, ms. Vermillion?"
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 1:01 pm

Felyn:

"Well, we did map out the whereabouts of the vampire king.", she starts explaining and heads on over to the table to show them on a map that they had spread out for her. She starts pointing out the areas where he was most likely to reside and strike. "He goes under the name Dennis, though I am sure that is only a cover name. We did have a little run in with him, but nothing happened.", she was sure to leave out the details of Lewis running into things without thinking. "While in town Lewis noticed a poster about a ball at the (hvanåenn) mansion. It is an open invitation, meaning anyone that pleases is allowed to come. In other words, an open buffet..", her tone was now dead serious.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Council
The entire council studies the map, murmuring between themselves as Felyn speaks. One of them speaks up, "we've heard only rumors, but this confirms it, we should thread carefully around this".

Council leader
He leans back in his chair, staying silent before speaking up; "We need you two at that galla, I will call in more hunters to help you. Luckily for you two your names mean something in this town and wont draw any unwanted attention. Do mind to stay out of sigh for Dennis though, he will surly recognize you."
He leans forward, elbows resting on the table, folding his hands: "Are we clear?"

Lewis:
"Crystal"
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Felyn:

"Yes, sir." she answers and turns around, walking past Lewis and leaves the council room. When outside she breathes out in relief, thankfully no one was scolded this time.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 4:32 pm

Council leader:

"Mr. heartborough, please stay behind. We need to have a few words with you" he says as Lewis had turned to leave.

Lewis

Turning to face the council leader he looks at him with a questioning look on his face, "yes, sir?" he asks, hearing the sound of the wooden door closing behind him.

Council leader
"What you and ms Vermillion did after your mission did not go unnoticed by the council" he starts, pulling back his hood to reveal a man in his late fifties, his face tired and worn, full of battle scars.
"This cannot repeat itself. Not only did you put yourself and ms Vermillion in danger, you could've also exposed the hunters society. I know your familiar with how your powers get affected by alcohol," he puts up a hand to silence Lewis, "do not repeat this again, the consequences will be dire if you do."
Waving him off to leave as he finish speaking.

Lewis
Nodding silently he turns on his heels and pushes open the doors with a loud bang, heading for the sleeping quarters in a quick stride.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Felyn:

Noticing Lewis didn't follow her out of the council room, she decided to wait outside for him. Seeing Lewis coming out of the doors and quickly heading in another direction, she jogs to catch up with him. "What did they want?", she asks, looking up at him and slowing down her pace to a fast walk to match his speed.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 7:03 pm

Lewis

"They saw us at the pub" he grunts, slowing down a little.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 7:05 pm

Felyn:

"Oh.", she answers looking down. "I mean, it was just one time." she tries, smiling at him.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 7:10 pm

Lewis

"They basically said they would punish us if they find us doing it again" he sighs, "I cant be thrown out, not now". He opens a door that leads into a room full of beds, some occupied by sleeping hunters. "You'd think they could afford more.. private sleeping quarters" he remarks, cocking a brow at one of the hunters who snores.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 7:31 pm

Felyn:

"You won't get thrown out Lewis, I will make sure of that." she smiles lightly at him, following him into the room. "Well, yeah, I wonder where all the expenses are going." she ponders, looking around the room. "Though, you could always come back and borrow a room at our place, I know grandfather wouldn't mind, and my parents seem to be ok with you so. Well yeah, it's your choice."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Lewis

"Rich people" he says, shaking his head. "Nah, I'm good. I'm too tired to move anymore than I have to, so I'll crash here. That cute nurse always pops in to see if someone needs medical help, so I'll be entertained" he winks at Felyn before walking into the room, picking a random bed that looks the cleanest and sits down on it, "Jesus" he exclaims "I really needed to sit down" he moans, throwing his entire body into the bed now, wiggling to make himself comfortable.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 8:14 pm

Felyn:

She snickers a bit at his comment. "Fair enough.", she follows him over to the bed. "And you think every single girl you see is cute", she snorts at him, looking at him throwing himself onto the bed. "Well, I guess I will be leaving then," she says and turns around to leave.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 8:19 pm

Lewis

Looking up from his bed he gives Fey a grin, "who said the nurse was a she," winking he lies down again, putting his arms underneath his head. "Walk home safely" he calls after her.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitimeFre Jan 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Felyn:

She shakes her head at him, and waves at him without turning around. "I always do things safely," she answers before she walks out of the room. She proceeds to walk to the front doors and leaves the building, walking out into the dimming sunlight.
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: Vampire Slayer Headquarters    Vampire Slayer Headquarters  Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

Vampire Slayer Headquarters
Til Toppen 
Side 1 av 1

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: