VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

The Headless Horse (Pub)

Go down 
2 posters
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AvInnlegg
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

The Headless Horse (Pub) Empty
PosteTema: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 10:49 am

Felyn:

She opens the door to The Headless Horse and gestures for Lewis to walk inside; "Mylady", she snickers and winks at him.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 10:59 am

Lewis

"Knock it off" he laughs, walking inside heading for the bar. "Oy, can I get a beer over here"
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 11:01 am

Felyn:

She laughs and follows Lewis inside and over to the bar, sitting down next to him. "I don't get it. What is it about men and beer?" she asks, eyeing Lewis.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 11:05 am

Lewis

Receiving his beer he takes a good swig from it before putting his glass down, leaning on the counter, preferring to stand. "It fuels our testosteron? I dont know, Fey. It tastes good, makes you feel good after a long day of hard work, s' just good" he gestures with his hand, the other wrapped around the glass before taking a new gulp of it.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 11:22 am

Felyn:

"I see", she answers and shifts her gaze to the bartender. Even after having spent most of her life training with male vampire slayers, she could never really seem to understand men. "I guess it's just one of those things I won't probably ever understand", she mutters to herself.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 11:25 am

Lewis

Putting down his now empty glass, gesturing to the bartender for a refill he lets his gaze wander to Felyn. "Wanna try beer?"
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 11:43 am

Felyn:

She shakes her head and looks up at Lewis again, "No thank you, I have tried it before. Never cared much for it." Her gaze shifts over to the bartender again. "Do you ever wish that you could be normal?", she asks him, her gaze still lingering on the bartender.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 11:47 am

Lewis

"If you says so," he shrugs taking the new glass from the bartender. "Normal as in not a hunter?" he asks, bringing the glass to his lips before putting it down again. "Knowing what I know now I dont think I do" he replies, staring into his glass before looking at Fey, "do you?"
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 11:54 am

Felyn:

"Sometimes, yes. I kinf of wish I had never known anything about all of this. Or better yet, that none of it existed..", she sighs and looks up at Lewis again, giving him a slight smile. "I guess we just have to make the best out of it." she says and laughs a little.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 11:56 am

Lewis

He nods in agreement, fingers tapping on the glass. "We've saved a lot of peoples lives tho" he tries, looking at Fey, smiling.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 12:06 pm

Felyn:

"That is true", her smile widens a bit. "Remember that woman who would just not let you go. Kept sending thank you notes and fruit baskets and what not.", she laughs. "The wackos have always had a thing for you, haven't they?", she snickers and winks at him.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 12:12 pm

Lewis

"Please dont remind me" he groans painfully at the flashbacks of the love notes and gifts. "I don't understand how or why, but thankfully she's stopped waiting outside my bedroom window".
He picks up his glass and gulps down the beer, putting the empty glass down.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 12:15 pm

Felyn:

"What? You don't like having people staying outside your bedroom window? I wish people would do that to me.", she snickers and lightly punches his shoulder. "It is weird though.", she starts and studies Lewis' face; "Even though you are terrible with women, they always seem to flock around you. I wonder why". She squints her eyes at him.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 12:17 pm

Lewis

"I have a permanent bruise on my shoulder because of you" he snorts, "dont ask me, I'm not doing anything!" he exclaims, looking back at Felyn, squinting back. "Why? You jealous?"
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 12:20 pm

Felyn:

"You deserve that. And you have to do something, I mean, most of the time you downright insult women, and they take it as compliments. How is that even possible?!" She snorts at his question; "Why? You want me to be jealous?" She puts her elbow down on the bar counter and leans her chin on her hand, still studying his face.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:17 pm

Lewis

"I cant help it that most of the women in this town is daft as fuck" he laughs, leaning on the bar counter too, copying Felyns pose. "Answering the question with a question, clever" he marks, smirking.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:20 pm

Felyn:

She snorts again and comments; "Or they just can't see the difference between an insult and a compliment. Don't worry darling, you will find an intelligent woman one day", she winks at him. "Well of course, I am the clever one out of the two of us, after all.", she smirks back at him.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:22 pm

Lewis

"Maybe" he chuckles. He blinks a couple of times before throwing his head back and laughing out loud, "I think you've got more confidence than the whole town combined together, Fey" he laughs, wiping at his eyes. "I cannot for the life of me figure you out" he continues, beckoning to the bartender for another beer
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:26 pm

Felyn:

She blinks at him. "Well yeah, don't you think I have a reason to be confident?", she asks him, cocking an eyebrow. "Actually, I bet that I can hold down my alcohol better than you can." Once again, she squints her eyes at him.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:34 pm

Lewis

"You have every reason to be confident" he says, putting his hands up in defence, before wrapping them around his third glass of beer. "I find that seriously hard to believe" he snorts
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Felyn:

"Oh yeah? Try me.", she answers, turns to look at the bartender and beckons him over. "A beer please-", looking over at Lewis' now almost empty glass, she shifts her gaze to the bartender again; "Make that two."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:41 pm

Lewis

He cocks his brow, watching Felyn as she orders two beers. "If you end up vomiting, I'm not gonna hold your hair back, just sayin' "
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Felyn:

She looks up at him and snorts; "I don't plan on holding yours either." Grabbing the glass if beer she takes a large gulp while staring at Lewis, trying to keep the disgust of the taste off of her face. Boy did she hate her large mouth sometimes.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:47 pm

Lewis

He runs a hand through his hair, wondering if it has gotten too long. He watches in awe as Felyn gulps down the beer, "you know, they do serve wine here" he says after a while, a playful grin on his face as he gulps down the last drop of his own beer like it was sweet honey tea, winking to the bartender for more.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitimeTor Jan 12, 2017 1:52 pm

Felyn:

She finishes her beer, surprisingly quick, with a slight grimace on her face. "I know, I'm just trying to figure out why you like this stuff so much." Putting the glass back on the counter, she beckons the bartender for more as well. "Besides, I have to play fair, don't I?", she smirks at Lewis.
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: The Headless Horse (Pub)   The Headless Horse (Pub) Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

The Headless Horse (Pub)
Til Toppen 
Side 1 av 4Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: