VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

Angry homans at bar lissåm

Go down 
4 posters
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Next
AvInnlegg
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

Angry homans at bar lissåm Empty
PosteTema: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 12:19 am

Hazel
She's sat at an empty table, a half empty glass of beer in her hand. Most of her wounds had healed now, but she was still left with scars and despite being covered up for the most part she still got the odd look here and then: was it because of the short hair or the deep red burns on her face? She burrowed her thoughts with the beer.

Twin 1
Standing with his twin brother in the middle of the crowded bar: both dressed up quite fashionable, maybe too much for the small in. He takes a gulp from his beer as he watches his brother talk to some stranger, not caring what the conversation was about and his eyes drifted from person to person. Wanting to find something interesting to look at.

Twin 2
He's in a deep conversation with his drug dealer; loudly talking about carpet and how he had accidentally let the wet dog roll in it, needing a new one. It was all just a code for him not wanting to hand over the money until he'd received his fair share of cocaine.

Barkeeper
He's fairly busy, orders coming in and out from everywhere. The in was more crowded than ever: he wasnt so sure if letting them have a rally in his in was a good idea, but with the amount of liquer they were selling it was no doubt, it totally was.
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
waifu69

waifu69

Antall Innlegg : 138

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 1:27 am

Gilles:
He is leaning up against the wall next to the in's entrance, quietly nursing a cigarette whilst staring ahead at nothing in particular. As he hears approaching footsteps, he raises his head and catches the sight of Larkin running towards him. "L! You made it!" he bellows, breaking into a grin as he greets his longtime friend.

Larkin:
Having run all the way from Dennis' mansion with T's reluctant permission, he now slows to a stop and hugs Gilles with a beaming smile and strong arms. "Barely," he retorts, clapping him on the back as they enter the in together, heading straight for the bar.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

Antall Innlegg : 142

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 1:50 am

Friedrich:

He is playing the piano, his fingers dancing on the keys as he scans the room. The air is heavy and the smell of alcohol is strong. He starts playing the intro to the Moonlight Sonata, setting the mood.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 1:54 am

Calen:
He's sitting by the bar, drinking, a lot, not really too fond of thinking about what was going to happen. Did he actually have to face those terrifying monsters? He shudders at the thought.

Hera:
She's leaned up against the wall, next to a window, scanning the room, hoping that no drastic decisions would be made. In a worst case scenario, there would probably be a slaughter.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 2:03 am

Hazel:
She spots Larkin and coughs up her beer, quickly wiping her mouth and putting the glass down. She recognized him from the galla.

Twin 1
His eyes drift to Hera, cocking his brow as he stares at her, taking a new sip from his beer. Clearly fascineres by the girlwomanshe.

Twin 2
He feels a hand slip something into his backpockets and his face suddenly twists into a mildly amused smirk: "thank you" he winks to the 'carpenter' and slips his own hand into it: fingers wrapping around the small bag of cocaine. "My night wont be ruined after all" he sighs, his brows furrowing at the sudden piano music: "the music here is shit."

Bartender
He gestures over one of the bartenders working there to take over for him, finally getting a rest. He ends up cleaning glasses at the counter.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 2:13 am

Larkin:
He makes immediate eye contact with Hazel and goggles before sitting down next to her, placing his palm flat on the countertop. "I know you," he says, staring at her and trying not to linger at the healing burns. "Did they do this to you...?" he asks with quiet vehemence, fingers digging into the wood as the want to reach out for her flashes through him. The corners of his mouth twist down grimly.

Gilles:
He watches Twin 2 as something is put into his back pocket, and he snorts before turning to Larkin, only to find him by Hazel's side already. Now having no one to tattle with, his eyes search before resting on Friedrich. He shuffles over to him and leans an elbow on the top of the piano. "Nevermind him. Keep on playing," he tells Friedrich with a lopsided smile, referring to Twin 2's comment. "I wish I had fingers as nimble as yours!"
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 2:23 am

Friedrich:

He nods thankfully at Gilles, his hands travelling on the keys. "Practice makes perfect," he comments, looking at Gilles. The pedal tones are
resounding in the large piano, the deep sounds stirring the air.

Earl:

He enters the bar, and orders a drink.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 2:26 am

Calen:
He orders another drink, not planning on stopping his drinking just yet, he had to be prepared after all.

Hera:
She turns her gaze to look out the window, considering for a moment to walk home and relax instead, but decides against it.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 2:35 am

Hazel
She watches Larkin sit down next to her, her jaw tight. "I recognize you too" she replies, giving a small smile. "Um, yes. They did" she mutters in a low voice, adjusting the scarf around her neck, her eyes not meeting Larkins.

Twin 1
He strides over to Hera and clears his throat to get her attention, putting on his cheekiest smile: "Hey, I'm Thomas. And you are?"

Twin 2
He watches as his twin brother wals away, grinning at him when he sees what he's up too. Not minding being on his own he stands there and listens to the sound of the crowded in, trying to pick up anything interesting.

Barkeeper
"You alright there?" he asks Calen, watching him drain one glass after another, face slightly concerned.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 2:42 am

Gilles:
"I bet." He smiles kindly and slicks back his hair, patting Friedrich on the back as he moves away from him and over to Larkin. "Who's your friend?" he asks him as he sits down on the stool next to him and gives Hazel a small wave.

Larkin:
He clears his throat and looks thankfully over at Gilles as he comes over. "I-erm...I didn't catch your name," he says to Hazel with a wry smile. "I'm Larkin and this is my friend Gilles. We've known each other since we were kids." He jerks a thumb in Gilles direction, as if to point at him.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 2:48 am

Friedrich:

He focuses on the music, laying down the last chord and let's it resonate. Starting on the opening tones to Erik Satie's Gymnopedie no. 1, he closes his eyes. The nostalgic melody fills the room.

Earl:

Chugs beer after beer
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 2:53 am

Calen:
He looks up at the bartender and laughs awkwardly. "Of course! I'm splendid," he answers, lowering his glass and giving the bartender a beaming smile.

Hera:
She turns her gaze to Thomas as he clears his throat, slightly cocking a brow, internally shaking her head. "I'm Hera," she answers, not awfully interested, but still slightly curious.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 3:05 am

Hazel
She jumps a little at the sudden appearanse of Gilles, sitting up straighter she looks at the two males. "Oh, yeah, we didnt really have time for courtesies I suppose" she says with a slight bltterness, "I'm Hazel Rose, but just call me Hazel or Haz. Pleasure to meet you, Gilles" she says, stretching out a bandaged hand to shake.

Thomas
"That's a peculiar name" he says, frowning: "but in a good way tho. I like it" he says quickly, smiling. "Wjat brings you here?" hs asks, gesturing to the crowd. "You dont really look like a 'pub' type of girl" he says, stuffing his hands into his trousers and leans on the wall next to her

Twin2
He watches Thomas with interest; "you suave mother fucker" he snorts.

BRtender
"If you say so" he shrugs, going back to cleaning glasses
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 3:17 am

Larkin:
He shakes his head slightly, trying to keep his friendly expression from souring. "I'm glad to see you're okay, though..."he trails off and falls silent as she reaches out a hand to Gilles.

Gilles:
With a smile, he shakes her hand, making sure not to hurt her as he does. "Nice to meet you, Haz," he replies, voice a little rough. He looks around the room before leaning across Larkin to get closer to her. "We'll do you justice, yeah? For what happened to you," he mutters, expression earnest.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Friedrich:

Hammering away at the piano. There's really starting to be a crowd inside the bar. Something's stirring.

Earl:

He drink
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 10:54 pm

Hazel
Her eyes widen a little as he leans over, eyes meeting his gaze as she slowly pulls her hand back. She glances at Larkin quickly and then back at Gilles: "thank you" she mutters back, eyes stinging with tears, quickly wiping at them with her fingers and looks away at the crowd. "They have no idea what they're going up against" she says grimly.

Benjamin
His eyes flicker to Friedrich and walks over to him, a large hand pressing down the keys on the piano as he stares at him: "if you're going to play music please choose something that wont make peoples ears bleed" he draws, looking down at the piano man.

Bartender
He looks over to Earl and shakes his head. "Are you going to drink yourself to death, my friend?" he asks, eyes focusing on the glasses he's cleaning.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 11:04 pm

Larkin:
He smiles wryly and nods his head at her words, curly bangs bouncing at the movement. "They're always underestimating us, thinking we don't have the power to fight back," he says stoutly as he stands, signaling for the barkeep to give him three beers.

Gilles:
He grins up at Larkin as he talks, but the smile promptly dissipates as the music stops. Turning on his stool, he looks over at where Benjamin and Friedrich are, forehead pinched in disapproval. "The twins are always looking for a fight," he comments, glancing at Larkin and Hazel. "Spoiled little shits."

Sist endret av waifu69 den Tor Feb 02, 2017 11:23 pm, endret 1 gang
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 11:09 pm

Friedrich:

With a surprised yelp he pulls his hands away from the piano. With a frown he looks at Benjamin. "That was uncalled for," he says. He shoos at Benjamin. "Why don't you go get yourself a drink?" He tries to be civil, but he really likes Erik Satie.

Earl:

"'Twas the idea, yes," he says, a slight alcoholic slur already beginning to affect his voice. "Another," he says and puts down his empty glass.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 11:28 pm

Hazel
"Yeah" she breathes, leaning back in her chair and snorts at Gilles: "I blame it on daddy issues" she says, folding her hands and smiles at him, her eyes wandering to where Benjamin is bothering Friedrich, shaking her head a little.

Benjamin
"I don't drink," he counters, cocking a brow: "play something with a little more, umph, in it" he continues, pulling the closest chair next to the piano and sits down, fingers playing with the keys as he watches Friedrich.

Bartender
He frowns and fills up a new glass, sending it sliding down the counter for Earl before spotting Larkin, nodding. Filling up a couple off glasses and puts them on a platevettafaenhvadeheter and maneuvers through the crowd to get to their table, putting the platevettafaenhvadetheter down in the center of the table.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Gilles:
"You're probably not wrong," he surmises with a light grin, getting a little thrown off by her smile and how she seems both shy and powerful at the same time. Clearing his throat and ducking his head, he tries to ignore Larkin's knowing eyes on him. "I haven't seen you in town much, but you're from here, right?" he asks her kindly as he raises his beer in thanks to the bartender.

Larkin:
He looks at the two of them, slowly feeling more and more edged out even as he sits between them. Glaring at Gilles for flirting when he should be preparing for a fight, he leans back with a heavy sigh, staring wistfully at Earl who seems to be disappearing into a drunken stupor. He stands up abruptly with a trailed off, lazy excuse as he saunters over to him with his beer, plopping down next to him. "Drinking your demons away, I see," he remarks with half-raised eyebrows over the rim of his glass.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeTor Feb 02, 2017 11:43 pm

Friedrich:

"I doubt you are qualified to decide the music here," he simply says, and goes back to playing, this time the opening to Arabesque #1 by Debussy. "Please go back to the crowd," he says, starting to be visibly annoyed.

Earl:

He lifts his head and uses a little too long to focus on Larkin's face. "Who're you?" he says. "Whaddaya want"
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeFre Feb 03, 2017 12:00 am

Hazel
"I've lived here my whole life, but I didn't really get out that often when I was younger" she shrugs, smiling at the bartender when she gets her beer, fingers wrapping around the dewy glass and stares at the bubbles floating up before quickly looking up: "And please dont ask why, it's not a good story - as in super boring, just-" she continues quickly, looking up at him and bites her bottom lip: "not really a conversation goer" she lets out a breath, "what about you? Are you from around here?" she asks, taking a sip from her glass.

Benjamin
"Oh stop whining you underpaid dork," he snorts, plinking on the piano to disturb him. "But fine; I have other things to attend to" he says, getting up and heads for the bathroom, a hand slipping into his trouser pockets.

Bartender
He mutters a thank before going back to the bar, now wiping at the counter with a wet cloth, yawning.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeFre Feb 03, 2017 12:13 am

Gilles:
He holds his hands up in well-meaning mock-surrender, shaking his head at her words. "Don't worry, I won't pry," he replies before sipping at his beer, savoring the taste. "I know all about conversations getting awkward when I talk about my background." He gives her a slightly grim smile, eyes knowing and pained. "I'm an orphan, but yeah. I came here with a cargo ship when I was almost too young to remember. Larkin was the first kid my age I'd ever met, so naturally we became friends," he says with a wry chuckle, corners of his eyes crinkling.

Larkin:
"Talk to you, obviously," he retorts, staring at the man with curiosity. "Won't do you much good to be that shitfaced if you plan on being much of a threat." He seizes him up and down as he chugs at his own beer.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeFre Feb 03, 2017 12:17 am

Friedrich:

"Hey!!!" he shouts after him, annoyed. With a sigh he sits back down, his groove completely thrown off. He's frowning. Fuck that guy. He gets up and follows Benjamin, to hopefully punch his face. He deserves that.

Earl:

He looks at Larkin's face, squinting. "I'll show you a threat," he says and stands up
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitimeFre Feb 03, 2017 10:50 am

Hazel
She puts down her glass and gives a look of empathy to Gilles, "that's rough" is all she manages, tapping her glass with one long nail, staring at the amber liquid in her hand. "Larkin is a good person, it's good to have someone" she continues, bitter flashes of her brother being turned into a monster goes through her head and she gulps down the beer quickly, trying to drown them. Putting her glass down harder than intended she looks at Gilles with a slightly wavy vision: "fuck everyone."

Benjamin
He opens a bathroom stall with the tips of his fingers, nose wrinkled in distaste at the scene in front of him that needs to describing, it disgusting mkay. Closing the door and locking it behind him he pulls up his bag of white treasure, opening the bag carefully and digs up a tiny scoop with a long nail, looking around before snorting it. #CokeNail

Bartender
He watches Earl and Larkin with wary eyes, ready to intervene if anything starts to get too rowdy.
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Angry homans at bar lissåm Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

Angry homans at bar lissåm
Til Toppen 
Side 1 av 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: