VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG

Go down 
3 posters
Gå til side : Previous  1, 2
AvInnlegg
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Empty
PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 10:18 pm

Serinne:

"Right." she answers, continuing with what she was doing beforehand, tired of talking.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

Antall Innlegg : 142

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 10:20 pm

Alistaire:

He sits in his chair, lazily looking around, and slowly closing his eyes. "Why would you care if it was cruelty free?"
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 10:28 pm

T:

"What a cheerful bunch you guys are" he notes, leaning on his broom. "I'd think you'd be more excited for a party?"

Abigail

"My bad" she replies, putting her arms up in defeat. "I was excited for the galla, until mr and mrs grumpy over here starting turning sour because they had to use their dainty arms for something useful" she replies to T.
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 10:39 pm

Serinne:

She looks at Abigail again. "You're the one who hasn't bothered to do anything at all." she says and shakes her head. "Do us all a favour and just head on to find out what you will be wearing to the galla."
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 10:42 pm

Alistaire:

He combs through his hair with his fingers and adjusts it. "Out of everyone here, you'd be the best for these jobs, honey." He stands up and walks towards the door.

Sist endret av Fyrstikkfyrsten den Lør Jan 14, 2017 10:49 pm, endret 1 gang
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 10:47 pm

Abigail
"I've been dusting!" she exclaims again, waving her feather duster, again. She looks at Alistaire as he starts walking, her face goes from appalled to furious in 0.2 seconds before picking up a vase and throwing it after him.
"I hope you get aids from some random hookers blood at the galla you racist, inbred vampire son of a whore!" she shrieks before stomping out of the room :ˆ)

T:
"Oh boy" he sighs staring at the shattered vase spread across the floor and then up at the stomping teenager.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 10:49 pm

Serinne:

She blinks at the scene happening, before shaking her head and continuing with the decorations. "At least there's not much left to do." she mutters to herself.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 10:54 pm

Alistaire:

He steps out of the way barely in time and grins at her over his shoulder. "Same to you, sweetheart. I'll have to get dressed so all these hookers come to me, but it can wait a little bit longer."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 11:03 pm

Abigial

She flips Ali without turning around, slamming the door behind her, heading for her room.

T
He uses his telekinesis power to pick up the shattered glass and into the nearest trash bin. "Anything you need help with?" he asks, looking at Serinne.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 11:05 pm

Serinne:

"Well, speed comes a long way in completing tasks fast, but I can't decorate up high, would you help me out with that?", she asks, smiling genuinely at T.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Alistaire:

"I said earlier that I could decorate up high if you wanted me to, but if you don't need me I'll leave." He brushes imaginary dust off his shoulders.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 11:10 pm

T:
"Sure!" he says, smiling, looking at the decorations and pulling them up with his mind, putting them where he thinks they should be placed.

Abigail:
She's going through her drawers, looking for a fitting dress, muttering to herself in the process.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 11:18 pm

Serinne:

"Well, your help would have been appreciated if you weren't such a grumpy old man, Alistaire." she answers and looks to T again. "Thank you T, it is much appreciated."
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Alistaire:

"I'm not old, miss." He chuckles. "I'll go change, then." He leaves the room and goes to change.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 11:34 pm

T
"Glad to be of help" he responds, smiling. "I'm gonna take a break I think" he says, plopping down on a fancy sofa thingy IDK WHAT THEY"RE CALLED.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Serinne:

"Well earned rest." she smiles back and plops down next to him on the sofa thingy that none of us seem to know what is called.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 11:41 pm

Alistaire:

Changes into a mess of dramatic black and red bullshittery
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 11:45 pm

T:
"You excited for the galla?" he asks, running a hand through his strawberry blonde hair, pulling it back from his face.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 11:47 pm

Serinne:

"I'm just scared Dennis hasn't thought this through properly." she sighs. "And white isn't really my colour, she snickers and looks at T. "What about you?"
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 14, 2017 11:50 pm

BLBLBLBLBLB what write
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG   DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

DENNIS ESTATE MUCH SCARY MUCH WOW SO BIG
Til Toppen 
Side 2 av 2Gå til side : Previous  1, 2