Angry homans at bar lissåm

Go down 
Gå til side : Previous  1, 2, 3
AvInnlegg
nerd2000

Antall Innlegg : 142

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Søn Feb 05, 2017 2:26 am

Friedrich:

Even though it isn't new information, he's still angry he can't practice. What a stupid thing to do. "Thanks," he says. He furrows his brows and looks at the floor, but he doesn't retract his hand. Still biting his lower lip, he looks over at Gilles.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Dobby
Admin

Antall Innlegg : 223

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Søn Feb 05, 2017 2:30 am

Benjamin
"Really" he murmurs, using one of his legs to rub against Larkins leg, his shoe being kicked off he inches his foot towards Larkins crotch, resting it gingerly against his bulge, his expression blank as he stares right into Larkins eyes, an eyebrow twitching in a daring gesture.

Hazel
She sips her beer, trying to ignore the super weird tensions suddenly in the air.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
waifu69

Antall Innlegg : 138

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Søn Feb 05, 2017 2:51 am

Larkin:
As Benjamin's leg touches his beneath the table, he tries to mask the surprise that wants to overcome his face. He exhales the smoke in his lungs slowly, watching it curl over his upper lip and swirl up toward the ceiling. "Yes, really. I'm more of a pleasure seeker, myself," he replies calmly, and Benjamin's daring gesture doesn't go unnoticed. His jaw tightens as his dick stirrs in his trousers, but other than that, Larkin remains statuesque. "Nice bruise, by the way."

Gilles:
He observes Friedrich's very easy-to-read face and tries to give him an encouraging smile, but it reads more awkward than anything. "Hey, if Ben was the one receiving that punch, you did the right thing," he says as he lets go of Friedrich's hand, starting to feel a little weird as the tension between them seems to shift with the lingering touch. "Good job, standing up for yourself!"
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Søn Feb 05, 2017 2:55 am

Friedrich:

He combs his hair with his hand, and laughs awkwardly. His cheeks are rosy. With his heart in his throat, he leans in and kisses Gilles.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Dobby
Admin

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Søn Feb 05, 2017 3:03 am

Benjamin
He takes Larkins calm demeanor as a hint to continue, foot pressing gently against his cock, now rubbing it in circles. "Isn't that just a eloquent way of saying you're easy?" he asks, a smirk on his lips. "Thanks, hun. Don't underestimate the piano guy, he's got a mean swing" he says with a slight bitterness, careful fingers caressing the swelling of his eyes, wincing at the touch.

Hazel
"imjustgonnagosomewherequickly" she says in one breath and gets up quickly, feeling a little ill.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Søn Feb 05, 2017 3:21 am

Larkin:
He presses his lips together as he swallows thickly, still casually nursing his cigarette even as a lump of desire forms in the pit of his stomach. "Guilty," he snorts and holds up both hands in mock-surrender, barely biting back a groan. He watches Benjamin caress the bruise and sits up straight, a movement which makes his crotch out of reach. Leaning across the table, he grabs Benjamin's wrist and slams his forearm down onto the table, holding it there as he stares into his eyes with smoldering intensity. "I don't think you know who you're playing with," he says slowly, voice low and husky.

Gilles:
He draws in a sharp breath as Friedrich suddenly kisses him, goggling at him as their lips are pressed together. It takes him a full second to get his hands to listen to his commands, and they finally grab the material of his waist in two fistfuls as he pulls him closer. Kissing back, at first a little hesitantly, tentatively, before gaining more courage and pushing him up against the sink. The blood from his hand is spilling everywhere.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Søn Feb 05, 2017 3:27 am

Friedrich:

A surprised yelp escapes his mouth as he's pushed against the sink. He puts his arms around Gilles' neck and kisses back, not caring about the blood. He looks into Gilles' eyes and gives an innocently seductive stare back.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Dobby
Admin

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Søn Feb 05, 2017 3:32 am

Benjamin
He's taken by surprise at Larkins sudden move, meeting his hazel eyes with his grey. His face is blank before it twitches into a wolfish grin: "I know exactly who you belong to" he purrs back, using his available hand to grab Larkin by the chin with his thumb and point finger, using his thumb to brush over his bottom lip and pulls at it with a nail, eyes turning dark with lust.

Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Søn Feb 05, 2017 3:44 am

Larkin:
He blinks slowly as Benjamin grins, still gripping his wrist painfully tight. "Do you now?" he asks rhetorically and pulls Benjamin's arm across the table so he is jerked forward and closer to him. His chin tilts haughtily in Benjamin's grip, and he stares down at him with a slightly deprecating, yet intrigued expression. As Benjamin pulls at his bottom lip, he snaps his teeth and catches his finger between them, biting down. Hard. Before licking quickly over the bite mark. "I don't belong to anyone."

Gilles:
His hands trail down to Friedrich's hips, grabbing them as he lifts him onto the sink and slips between his legs. He pulls his mouth away from his and pants lightly as he starts trailing small kisses down his throat. "Did not expect this," he mutters between kisses.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Søn Feb 05, 2017 3:48 am

Friedrich:

His face is red. He bites his lower lip as Gilles trails kisses down his throat. "Couldn't resist," he says with a slight giggle. He takes a sharp breath as Gilles' hands go where they should not be. He wraps his legs around his hips.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Dobby
Admin

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Søn Feb 05, 2017 3:55 am

Benjamin
He watches him intently, hissing in pain as he bites him. Retracting his hand he quickly grabs Larkin by the collar and pulls him towards him over the table, pushing him into the closest darkest corner: knuckles white as he holds him up, forcing him on his tippy toes(<3). "You're nothing but an object, Larkin" he breathes heavily, looming over him. "Don't think I haven't seen you at Marwanes whateverhisbordellheter" he sneers.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Søn Feb 05, 2017 4:16 am

Larkin:
He doesn't protest as Benjamin drags him along, only draws in a sharp breath of surprise as they're suddenly in a more secluded area. With his back against the wall, he presses the palm of his hand against Benjamin's chest, and as Ben looms over him, he just watches him evenly. A smirk spreads on his lips, dark eyes glistening wickedly. "I never denied being an object," he rumbles, and the hand on Benjamin's chest moves over and cups the one on his collar, gripping it tightly. "It makes me excellent at my job. And hearing how you've seen me there; I'm almost hurt you never sought me out earlier," he says with a playful pout, biting his bottom lip as his vacant hand hooks a finger through one of Benjamin's belt loops, tugging him closer.

Gilles:
He can't help the light chuckle that escapes him over Friedrich's giggle. Pulling away from him so he can look at him, he takes in Friedrich's flushed cheeks and sparkly eyes. "Fuck, you're adorable," he growls as he kisses him forcefully, hands sliding further down so they can grab at his ass.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Søn Feb 05, 2017 4:24 am

"ah," he moans as Gilles grabs his ass. Smiling, he kisses Gilles back, and buries one hand in his hair, the other resting on Gilles' cheek. He arches his back to give Gilles a better angle :3c
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Dobby
Admin

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Søn Feb 05, 2017 9:07 pm

Benjamin
His eyes watches Larkins lips before traveling up to meet his eyes, lips parting a little as he's pulled closer. "You're not my type" he murmurs, a slim leg slipping in between Larkins.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Søn Feb 05, 2017 11:55 pm

Larkin:
"Really?" he asks, voice low and eyes challenging. In one swift movement, he pushes himself off the wall and flips their positions, so that Benjamin is now the one up against the wall. The finger through is belt-loop withdraws so he can grip his hip tightly, thumb digging into the bone. His other hand tangles through Benjamin's long locks of hair, tugging it back so his throat is exposed. "What's your type then?" he murmurs as his lips ghost over his jaw, forcing himself not to let this remind him of T.

Gilles:
He pulls Friedrich closer, grunting softly as their groins collide and pleasure sparks through him. Friedrich's quiet moan doesn't help his lack self-control either. As his tongue swipes over Friedrich's bottom lip, he allows himself to deepen the kiss and get lost in it.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Man Feb 06, 2017 12:04 am

Friedrich:

He withdraws from the kiss, and looks at Gilles' face. Leaning in, he whispers in his ear. "Fuck me," he whispers, his voice soft. He leans back in and kisses Gilles, and gently bites at the other man's lower lip.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   

Til Toppen Go down

Angry homans at bar lissåm
Til Toppen 
Side 3 av 3Gå til side : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: