Angry homans at bar lissåm

Go down 
Gå til side : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AvInnlegg
waifu69

Antall Innlegg : 138

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Fre Feb 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Larkin:
He is still sitting down and just stares at Earl with unblinking, hazel eyes. His hand slicks over the wet glass in his hand, toying with it. "I'm not picking a fight with you, mate," he says calmly and leans back, crossing his arms over his chest and his ankles beneath the table.

Gilles:
He nods his head absent-mindedly, attention snapping back to her by the clinking-noise coming from her nail connecting with the glass. "Heh, yeah. He really is," he concedes and cards a hand sheepishly through his dark hair. His eyes pick up the somber expression overcoming Hazel's face, and as much as he wants to ask her if she's okay, he bites back the question on his tongue. He looks over at Larkin and Earl and sees Earl standing up. "I agree with that sentiment," he says with a lopsided smile as he stands up and walks over to Larkin and Earl. "Watch it," he barks and pushes Earl back down in his seat.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
nerd2000

Antall Innlegg : 142

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Fre Feb 03, 2017 8:35 pm

Friedrich:

"Hello?" he says. That fucker must have gone into hiding in one of the stalls. "Come out here so I can give you the punch you deserve," he says, annoyedly. He doesn't act like this often, and he's not quite sure he can take him on, but he insulted Erik Satie.

Earl:

He gets forcedly pushed down into the chair. "The fuck mate," he says.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Dobby
Admin

Antall Innlegg : 223

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Fre Feb 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Hazel
She frowns a little as she watches Gilles walk over to the bar, pushing Earl down in his seat: not feeling like intervening she just picks at her glass, watching with interest.

Benjamin
The shrill voice of Friedrich echoes through the bathroom and he rolls his eyes, stuffing the white treasure in his pocket, quickly wiping his nose before unlocking the bathroom stall door: "can't a guy take a shit without being disturbed?" he says, face a little numb but he think he's sneering, he can't really tell: the coke hit him hard bruh.

Bartender:
"Oy!" he snaps at Gilles, "you lot take this outside or I will" he barks, zero tolerance for fighting at the in.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Fre Feb 03, 2017 10:37 pm

Larkin:
When the bartender intervenes, he rises and puts a hand on Gilles' shoulder, shaking his head mutely. He downs his beer before forcing Gilles to return back to Hazel with him. "What a prick," he snorts as he sits back down at their table.

Gilles:
His chest deflates as Larkin touches him, and he just glowers at Earl before allowing himself to be led back to the table, shooting an apologetic glance at the bartender. "Fuck, why was he being that way? You must've said something to him, L," he grumbles as he plops back in his seat. Looking at Hazel, he pulls a face. "Sorry about that. I'm usually more level-headed than that."
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Fre Feb 03, 2017 10:42 pm

Friedrich:

He feels smaller when the much taller man steps out of the stall. His face looks weird. He feels like he can't chicken out now, but Benjamin's kinda intimidating. "Um-,,," he manages to say.

Earl:

"'S what I fucken thought," he says. Angry drunk. He picks up his glass and stares at the emptiness. "Oi, bartender, the fuck's happening here???" he says and points to his empty glass.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Dobby
Admin

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Fre Feb 03, 2017 11:42 pm

Hazel
She shrugs her shoulder, "just looked like you were looking out for Larkin too me" she says.

Benjamin
"Well?" he asks, cocking a brow at the smaller male. He sees his own refection in the bathroom mirror and runs a hand through his hair, fixing it a little before looking back at Friedrich: "what do you want?"

Bartender
He shakes his head at Gilles and Larkin, his eyes turning dark when Earl speaks to him. "You're done drinking for tonight."
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 12:24 am

Gilles:
He smiles at her, thick locks of hair resting against his forehead and brushing into his bright eyes. "Yeah, exactly!" he says, relieved, not wanting to look anything but gentlemanly to her. He chugs at his beer to hide the beaming smile that wants to spread even further on his face.

Larkin:
He just observes Gilles' behavior around Hazel and resists the urge to roll his eyes good-naturedly. Acting like a fucking puppy. "You know, Hazel," he begins, eyes focusing on her as he leans across the table. "Gilles here is quite famous around these parts for his magic tricks?" He smirks innocently, ignoring Gilles' murderous glaring.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 12:28 am

Friedrich:

Fuck he's intimidating, he looks like a criminal. He doesn't say anything. He really deserves that punch though. Gritting his teeth, he punches him in the face. His knuckle hurts. Fuck.

Earl:

"Whaaaaaa,t" he says, and falls asleep on the counter.

Sist endret av Fyrstikkfyrsten den Lør Feb 04, 2017 12:37 am, endret 1 gang
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Dobby
Admin

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 12:36 am

Hazel
She raises her brows and looks at Gilles with a surprised expression, "really? Do show me" she says, leaning in further on the table, watching Gilles with big, doe-y eyes full of admiration.

Benjamin
His face twitches into annoyance as the twerp doesn't speak, he opens his mouth to tell him off but is caught off guard when his knuckles connect with his fist, stumbling a little backwards. He rubs his jaw and looks at Friedrich with a wild look, hair looking more frayed than before: "you hit me!" he squawks: not sure if he's impressed or annoyed.

Bartender
He looks at Earl with a look of disbelief, waving over to bouncers to throw him out. #HeAintDealingWithShit
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 6:50 pm

Larkin:
"Yes, really," he says, smirk still perfectly in place, as he grabs Gilles' wrist with one hand and smashes his beer glass with the other before deftly stabbing a piece of broken glass through Gilles' open palm. His eyes brighten as Gilles curses and blood gushes from the wound.

Gilles:
He deflates a little under Hazel's intense gaze and doesn't have time to protest much as Larkin catches his arm and stabs him in half a second. "Fuck!" he hisses, arm jerking to get away from Larkin, but the shard of glass is removed and when Larkin attempts to stab him again, the glass just bounces off his palm. From the initial wound, however, blood is still pulsating out and dripping onto the table below. He grunts in pain and looks at Hazel with a mixed expression of sheepishness and annoyance before glaring at Larkin. "You usually just cut me! Jesus Christ, Larkin," he grumbles with a frown and cradles his wounded hand as he stands up, planning to head to the toilets so he can stop the bleeding.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 7:02 pm

Friedrich:

Benjamin's reaction just motivates him. "Do you have to be such a jerk?" he says, making himself as tall as possible. He hold his fist in his other hand because it hurt lmao.

Earl:

snooore "Whaaat," he says as the bouncer comes. "No..!"
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Dobby
Admin

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 7:24 pm

Hazel
She jumps up from her chair as Larkin stabs Gilles, "what the fuck!?" she shouts, eyes wide in panic which turns into confusion as he tries to stab him again, failing: "what the hell was that? Are you alright?" she asks, frowning at Gilles and Larkin, watching the blood dripping from Gilles hand with mild terror.

Benjamin:
"If you can't handle critique then you shouldn't be playing in the first place" he sneers, his hands dropping to his sides as he watches Friedrich with wary eyes, jaw aching.

Bartender
pleb
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 7:31 pm

Gilles:
He's still glaring at Larkin as he starts walking towards the bathroom, casting an apologetic glance at Hazel. "I'm fine," he says sheepishly, still pressing his hand against his shirt which is now soaked in blood. "I'll be back in a minute."

Larkin:
He hides a laugh in his hand, clearing his throat lightly as he places his other hand on Hazel's shoulder. "Absolutely mad, isn't it? Imagine our reactions when we discovered his ability as kids," he says, gesturing for her to sit back down and holding up three fingers for the bartender again. He pushes the broken shards of glass onto the other side of the table. "We had great fun messing with all the bullies that would pick on us."
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 7:33 pm

Friedrich:

"Oh I'm fine with you criticising me," he says, his face a little red. "But don't you dare insult Erik Satie like that. Uncultured swine." He's frowning and looking kinda stupid.

Earl:

The world is spinning and he pushes the bouncer, making him fall to the floor. "Fffffuuuuck," he moans
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Dobby
Admin

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 7:41 pm

Hazel
She sits down reluctantly, eyes looking after Gilles before looking back at Larkin: "I imagine a power like that comes in handy," she starts, sinking down in her chair: "I sure as hell could've had some use for it."

Benjamin
He cocks a brow at him, "whatever" he replies, brushing him off and walks out of the bathroom.

Bartender
Fills up three glasses quickly and walks over to Larkin's table, frowning at the broken glass and the blood: "this better be cleaned up by the next time I'm over here" he says, looking down at Larkin with a slight annoyed twitch in his eye.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Gilles:
He watches Benjamin exit the bathroom with curiosity before entering himself, striding over to where the hand-towels are, wetting one before pressing it against his wound. He doesn't even register Friedrich presence as he tends to himself, hissing at the sharp stabs of pain shooting up his arm. "Fucking Larkin," he croaks under his breath.

Larkin:
He nods in agreement before smiling innocently at the bartender. "Yes, sir," he replies with a salute before accepting his second beer. Leaning back in his chair and sipping at it carefully, he tries not to choke at Hazel's words. "Erm..yeah. I mean--yeah, me too. I wish I had some kind of power," he forces out lamely, mussing up his hair a little in his search for the right words.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 8:29 pm

Friedrich:

As Gilles passes him and seemingly doesn't register him, he's about to leave when he sees that Gilles is bleeding. "Hey, are you alright?" he says worriedly, approaching him. He puts a hand hesitantly on his shoulder.

Earl:

lying on the floor
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Dobby
Admin

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Benjamin
Finally spotting Hazel and some other dude he walks over to their table and sits down heavily on a chair: "I like your new haircut, Hazel" he marks, smirking at her.

Hazel
She laughs at Larkins awkwardness towards the Bartender, eyes darting to Benjamin who's suddenly at their table. "We all know you like short curly haired boys, Ben, so it't doesn't come as a surprise" she says into her beer and takes a sip, watching him.

Bartender
Shuffles over to his place
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 8:48 pm

Larkin:
He snorts into his beer at Hazel's retort, coughing lightly as the beverage threatens to go up his nose. Looking lazily over at Benjamin, he quirks an eyebrow and leans an elbow on the tabletop. "Where's your second half? I don't think I've ever seen you separated for more than a second," he comments curiously, referring to his twin of course (<3). His eyes dart to Hazel with a slight smirk playing at his lips before his attention is directed at Benjamin again.

Gilles:
As Friedrich touches his shoulder, he snaps to attention and backs away from him before taking in the sight of this fucking twink and realizing he has no reason to be so wary of him. Still pressing the bloody cloth to his palm, but now relaxing visibly, he chuckles a little over his own behavior and smiles at Friedrich. "Yeah--yeah, I'm fine," he says dismissively. His eyes land on Friedrich's own bruised hand, and his expression turns concerned. "That, however, doesn't look too good," he comments, putting down the towel and reaching for Friedrich's hand.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Friedrich:

Gilles' first reaction really perplexed him. What was he so scared of? As Gilles reaches for his hand, he withdraws it, however. "No, I'm fine. You're bleeding." he points out. He's beginning to realize that punching Benjamin was a really bad mistake; he won't be able to play the piano for the rest of the night, probably, at least not without pain. He looks at Gilles. What a big man. Shit he's hot.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Dobby
Admin

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 9:35 pm

Benjamin
"That would almost hurt me, if it wasn't true" he says, placing a hand on his heart in mock hurt. He looks at Larkin as he speaks to him, cocking a brow and looks him up and down: "somewhere chatting up a girl, as per usual" he replies with a shrug.

Hazel
She hides a laugh behind her scarf at Larkins reaction, eyes darting between the two males as she tries to calm down.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 9:58 pm

Larkin:
His skin prickles as Benjamin studies him, and he relaxes in his seat, resting an arm over his stomach as the heel of his foot taps against the floor. "And you're having no such luck, I see," he acknowledges, and the corner of his mouth twitches in an amused smile. Digging into his pocket, he pulls out a cigarette and lights it with a match.

Gilles:
The excessive bleeding has stopped, even if blood is still trickling from his palm and dripping onto the floor. He shakes his head at Friedrich's words, but doesn't attempt to take his hand again as he studies it from afar. "I could probably tell you if you sprained something, or worst case scenario, broke something," he informs, eyebrows raised lightly. "I assume, by the looks of it, that you're not used to throwing a punch."
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 10:01 pm

Friedrich:

He reluctantly gives him his hand, as he's not really a medical professional himself. He's ready to yank his hand away at the slightest sign of Gilles wanting to hurt him or his precious hands. "How did you guess?" he says, his voice slightly humorous. He bites his lip. Damn son that's some muscle
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Dobby
Admin

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Lør Feb 04, 2017 10:44 pm

Benjamin
"Aren't you the comedian" he says with a dull tone. "Believe it or not but I don't fancy picking up people from bars or inn's like this" he continues, eyes roaming the crowded in, his gaze wandering back to Larkin: "but I guess we all can't be picky" his lips twitch into a smirk, leaning back in his own chair, his long legs spread underneath the table.

Hazel
She covers her mouth and looks at Larkin, enjoying the power battle going on
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   Søn Feb 05, 2017 2:22 am

Larkin:
He is still looking at him with heavy-lidded eyes as he brings the cigarette up to his lips and takes a deep drag. As the smoke exits, he smirks lightly, images of T thrashing under his grasp and coming all over his face and mouth flashing before him. "You're right, other's might be more inclined towards other addictions than love," he says calmly, glancing at Benjamin's coke nail before taking another drag of his cigarette.

Gilles:
He takes his hand gingerly and inspects it by slowly turning and twisting it, testing his pain-level. "Good news is I don't think it's broken," he begins, still staring at it, before looking into Friedrich's eyes as he chews his bottom lip in thought. "But it's definitely bruised, so practicing the piano might be difficult."
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: Angry homans at bar lissåm   

Til Toppen Go down

Angry homans at bar lissåm
Til Toppen 
Side 2 av 3Gå til side : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: