VictorianWine

-

IndeksCalendarHjelpSøkMedlemslisteGrupperBli MedlemLogg Inn

Share | 

Charles and Dennis dicking around with Marwane in the background :^)

Go down 
Gå til side : Previous  1, 2
AvInnlegg
Dobby
Admin

Antall Innlegg : 223

PosteTema: Re: Charles and Dennis dicking around with Marwane in the background :^)   Tor Jan 26, 2017 3:37 am

Valentin
"Uh, no" he says, straightening up with a disgruntled look on his face. He turns around and looks at Marwane, "do you have anything I could borrow? Like a sweater or something" he asks with a pleading tone, his eyes blinking doe like. "Not that I mind not wearing clothes, but it's freezing in here!" he rubs his arm to show how cold he is.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
waifu69

Antall Innlegg : 138

PosteTema: Re: Charles and Dennis dicking around with Marwane in the background :^)   Tor Jan 26, 2017 4:00 am

Marwane:
His eyes snap from Valentin's chest to his face, and he stares at him with a blank expression before smiling brightly. He loves it when Valentin needs him. "Er--yes, yes of course! You know you really ought to start organizing your closet, Valentin," he pretend-chides, but reaches for the doorknob from behind, opening the door, eyes still trained on him. "Do you want to come have a look through mine yourself?"
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Dobby
Admin

PosteTema: Re: Charles and Dennis dicking around with Marwane in the background :^)   Tor Jan 26, 2017 4:09 am

Valentin:
"Everyone keeps telling me that but we all know it's not gonna happen anytime soon" he says, shaking his head. "Even the maid refuses to clean my room. It's not that bad" he says gesturing to his untidy room, eyes frowning at the bloodstains on the wall before looking at Marwane again. "Show the way" he says, walking over to Marwane and places a hand on his, pulling the doorknob down whilst looking at Marwane with a straight(gay)-face, a slight smirk on his face as he knows how flustered he gets when he gets too close.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Charles and Dennis dicking around with Marwane in the background :^)   Tor Jan 26, 2017 4:26 am

Marwane:
He rolls his eyes amiably, also noticing the bloodstains and decides not to go there, not sure of he's prepared to know the cause. As Valentin approaches him, he presses up against the door as his stomach flips uncomfortably. His hand jolts as Valentin touches it, and he's barely able to keep it steady, even as Valentin's warm, rough palm encloses it. Stumbling slightly into the hall, he pulls away so he can breathe properly before leading Valentin further down the hall and into his own pristine bedroom, smelling of fresh linen and something floral. "Closet is over there," he points to the far wall before plopping down on his king sized bed.

Sist endret av waifu69 den Tor Jan 26, 2017 4:32 am, endret 1 gang
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Dobby
Admin

PosteTema: Re: Charles and Dennis dicking around with Marwane in the background :^)   Tor Jan 26, 2017 4:31 am

Valentin
He lets out a small laugh at Marwanes behaviour and follows him like an obedient dog, wrinkling his nose when he sees how clean his room is. "I knew you were a clean freak" he says as he walks over to his closer and opens it, hands rummsging through Marwanes clothes. He picks out a jet-black sweater he thinks might fit him and pulls it over his head, asjusting it and then turns to a Marwane: "does it look good on me?" he asks, running a hand through his hairand keeps it in place.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

PosteTema: Re: Charles and Dennis dicking around with Marwane in the background :^)   Tor Jan 26, 2017 4:43 am

Marwane:
He tries not to flush or become too flustered at the sight of Valentin half-naked in his bedroom, or his remark about his borderline mysophobic tendencies for that matter. The sight quickly becomes too much, though, so he rolls onto his stomach and buries his hot face in his pillows. Stomach still flipping and sending consistent, throbbing surges of desire to his crotch, he almost wants to groan at Valentin's question. Nevertheless, he looks up and over at him, exhaling heavily. "You look good in everything, you know that," he comments lamely, but nods as his eyes roam all over him. "Trying to impress anyone in particular?" The question slips out before he can stop himself, but once it's out, he decides to just go with it, even if part of him already knows the answer.
Til Toppen Go down
Vis Medlemmets Profil
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: Charles and Dennis dicking around with Marwane in the background :^)   

Til Toppen Go down

Charles and Dennis dicking around with Marwane in the background :^)
Til Toppen 
Side 2 av 2Gå til side : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: