VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

GALLA :^)

Go down 
4 posters
Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AvInnlegg
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Empty
PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Felyn:
"And why in the world would you think that I would ever trust you?" she answers him dryly. "Sorry, I have a don't trust old vampires policy." She folds her arms and looks away.

Heath:
Silently sobbing, trying to tell himself that what's going on isn't actually happening.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

Antall Innlegg : 142

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 9:50 pm

Alistaire:

He's annoyed that she couldn't take more. He shakes her for a bit, hoping she'll wake up. He was having fun, almost.

Arthur:

He yelps when Marwane's hand connects with his face, and falls over from the impact. He raises his hand to his stinging cheek, before spitting at Marwane's feet. "You are utterly disgusting," he says, though there's fear in his eyes. He's terrified of experiencing anything like that ever again.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

Antall Innlegg : 138

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 10:29 pm

Marwane:
He stares down at the glistening saliva on the floor, a look of wonder on his face. His boot steps on it, twisting and smearing it, before he swings his leg back and kicks Arthur in the ribs, sending him sliding further across the floor. "I'm not the one spilling my bodily fluids everywhere, though, am I?" he retorts, eyes dark and mischievous.

Larkin:
"No, you can't be," he snaps, pulling his collar up to hide his neck, quickly backing away from T. "You know who's hungry? I am! I haven't had a meal since Marwane brought me to this godforsaken shithole."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 10:36 pm

Dennis
He shrugs, looking at her for a few seconds before answering: "you trust your grandfather."

Hazel
BEING SHOOK

T:
He raises his arms in defense, "calm down. I'll get you something to eat" he says quickly, starting to walk in the direction of the kitchen.
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 10:40 pm

Felyn:
"Of course I trust my grandfather," she exclaims, giving him a sharp look. Though her eyes widen as she realizes he actually just mentioned her grandfather. "How do you know about my grandfather?" she asks worriedly.

Heath:
CRYING
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 10:52 pm

Alistaire:

Bored with her, he throws her into the wall, sighing. He looks down on her.

Arthur:

He lets out an "oof" sound as he's kicked in the ribs. He loses his breath and takes sharp intakes of air, his face half contorted with pain. "What do you want?" he says, desperately.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 11:06 pm

Marwane:
He walks closer again and gets down on his knees, expression inscrutable as a finger softly trails one of the scars on Arthur's face. "I don't know," he answers calmly. You, maybe, his mind supplies, and Marwane even surprises himself with his own honesty, still studying Arthur with an incomprehensible fascination. Withdrawing his hand as if burned, he tightens it to a fist, looking away whilst sneering. HE DOESNT KNOW IF HE WANTS TO HURT HIM OR SMT ELSE OR WHAT

Larkin:
He exhales heavily, slicking his curls back and out of his face. "I didn't mean to yell at you," he calls after him, hesitant. "I'm sorry."
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 11:21 pm

Dennis
"I'm gonna let you take a wild guess on this one" he chuckles, leaning back in his chair again, looking at Felyn with anticipation.

Hazel
She wakes up, suddenly on the floor. Her entire body hurts and she groans as she tries to get up, falling to the ground in a slump, burying her face on the cold brick floors.

T
He looks over his shoulder at Larkin, beckoning him to follow him before hiding his face to not show the small smile on his lips. :ˆ)
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 11:30 pm

Felyn:
She stands up abruptly, conjuring a crystal shard, and before a second has passed she's leant over him with the shard at his throat. "If you try to drag the vampire joke again, I will cut," she hisses.

Heath:
STILL CRYING
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 11:43 pm

Alistaire:

He looks down on her condescendingly. "Awake, are we?" he says with a tone as cold as ice.

Arthur:

He winces as Marwane comes closer, his expression and body language defiant but scared. As Marwane tightens his hand to a fist, he readies himself for a punch that doesn't come. Wary, he asks "What do you mean you don't know?". He can't believe this guy is acting like this on a whim.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 12:06 am

Marwane:
He scoffs, not sure if he's annoyed, confused or pleased (or all of the above) that Arthur is so incredibly timid. Deciding on the first, he grabs the neck of Arthur's shirt, pulling him up and close so they have eye contact. "Why are you like this?" he demands to know, conflicted on how he should treat him. "You're a fucking vampire, act like one!" (not necessarily meant as an order as hes not actively using mind control, but u can interpret that however you want)

Larkin:
His eyebrows draw together in confusion at T's silent response, but he follows nonetheless, and he's not really sure why he does that as he glances back at the door.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 12:18 am

Dennis
He doesn't blink as he watches Felyn lean over him and points a dagger at his face. Camly placing a hand on her hip he holds her steady, looking into her eyes: "common love, you dont wanna do that, do you?" he purrs, giving her a smirk.

Hazel
"Does hurting people who's weaker than you make you feel better?" she says, turning her face to look up at Alistaire, not feeling like getting up from the ground.

T
It doesn't take them long to reach the kitchen, he opens the door and steps into the dark room, flicking on the lights with le powers. "I think we have some leftovers from the galla somewhere, I dont know why we've got a kitchen, but you can look around and see if there's anything edible here" he says as he jumps up onto the kitchen island ass first, hands gripping at the edge as he looks at Larkin.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 12:24 am

Felyn:
Her cheeks redden as he places his hand on her hip. "D-don't touch me!" she sputters. Pressing the crystal shard closer to his skin, making a few drops of blood appear.

Heath:
STILL CRYING GUISE, HE'S IN A FETUS POSITION NOW.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 12:38 am

Alistaire:

He lifts an eyebrow. "Still acting tough?" he asks. "Didn't get enough?" He opens his hand and a flame burns from his palm.

Arthur:

He's surprised by this turn of the situation. As he hears the part about being a vampire, his expression darkens. "I'm not like you," he says, his voice dark. His ribs still hurt, but the stinging on his cheek is disappearing.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 1:17 am

Marwane:
"Are you planning on spending all eternity hating yourself then?" he asks, still glaring daggers at him. His hand twists the material of Arthur's shirt.

Larkin:
He looks around curiously at the vast kitchen, snorting at T as he sits down, and walks over to the pantry. "I'm sure you have wine and cheese like regular people somewhere," he says as he starts rummaging through jars with odd-looking content.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 1:21 am

Dennis
He feels the warm blood trickle from his cut, "you were the one who came to me" he says, placing a hand on her thigh and pulls her down on his lap, tilting his head a little as he smiles sheepish up at her. :^)

Hazel
She glares at him before rolling over, lying with her back facing him.

T:
"I dont know" he replies, looking down at his legs as he swings them a little, "my diet only consist of one thing, ya know."
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 1:23 am

Felyn:
She yelps when he pulls her down on his lap, blushing even harder than before. "I-I told you not to t-touch me!" she shrieks, pushing at his face with both of her hands.

Heath:
A sobbing mess in the prison cell.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 1:39 am

Alistaire:

Hazel is boring. He leaves her alone, deciding to go find James.

Arthur:

"Why would you care?" he snaps back. In a sudden spout of courage, he grabs Marwane's wrist holding his collar.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 1:57 am

Marwane:
His eyes widen in shock as Arthur grabs his wrist, but the fascination keeps growing in him, and Arthur's unlikely reaction only feeds it. "Why are you avoiding my question?" he challenges, baring his teeth in a sneer to try and scare him into not attempting anything more.

Larkin:
He smiles triumphantly as he discovers some bread, breaking it and shoving it into his mouth. "Doesn't it get boring? Only eating one thing?" he asks through his mouthful, gasping softly as he discovers the cheese and quickly thereafter, the wine. He gathers everything up in his hands and walks over to the counter T is sitting at, putting everything down and pouring himself a glass to help with swallowing the bread.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 2:02 am

Dennis
"Why so red, Felyn?" he laughs, grabbing her wrists and holds them , looking up into her face. "You look good in a suit."

Hazel
She listens as Alistaire walks away and gets up quickly, crawling over to Heath. "Hey!" she whispers fiercely, poking him in the rib. "We gotta get out of here!"

T
"Blood tastes different form person to person, so not really" he says, looking at the food and the wine spread on the counter. "Human food doesn't really dimmish my hunger for, you know, blood." he says, picking at the cheese with a finger.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 2:08 am

Felyn:
She reddens even more at his question and compliment. "I-I'm not red!" she stutters, looking away. "Well, you certainly don't look good in a suit," she says dryly, still looking away.

Heath:
He swallows a scream when Hazel suddenly pokes him in the rib. "Yeah, good idea," he whispers back at her, dragging himself up on his feet.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 2:13 am

Alistaire:

Walks

Arthur:

He bares his teeth back at Marwane. "I have no obligation to tell you," he spits. He digs his nails into Marwane's wrist.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 2:29 am

Marwane:
He pushes Arthur down onto the floor and climbs on top of him. Leaning over him, loose strands of hair swipe over Arthur's face. "Am I sensing a backbone?" he mocks, barely registering the nails cutting his wrist. His wicked eyes bore into Arthur's. "Tell me, slayer," he commands, voice a little husky and labored. "Tell me what you want to do to me."

Larkin:
He chugs his wine, rising onto the counter as well, next to T. "What do..what do I taste like?" he asks, genuinely interested, and puts his glass down. "Usually Marwane's clients are very pleased, but with you, I can't tell." He pops a piece of cheese in his mouth, chewing thoughtfully.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 2:39 am

Dennis
"Aw, that makes me kinda sad" he says, pouting a little. "Maybe you're right, I'm not a fan of suits on men" he says, both hands on Felyns waist now. "Now, since we're already this close, how about we make a deal?" he gives her a grin.

Hazel
She stands up with him, "ok, so from what I've gathered you're all some kind of freaks. What can you do?" she asks, her big doe eyes staring at Heath.

T
He scoots over to make more room for him before looking up at the ceiling, thinking a little before looking at Larkin; "Guilty, with a side of cheek" he says winking, before quickly looking away mumbling "just joking" and looks down at his hands that are folded loosely on his lap. "It's hard to describe. You can taste the difference between someone who's been on substance and those who hasn't, even virgins has a certain taste" he says, looking back at Larkin, sort of enjoying having a normal conversation with him.

Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSøn Jan 22, 2017 2:44 am

Felyn:
She turns her gaze towards Dennis again, still tomato red. "Why would I want to make a deal with you. What do you want?" she answers, trying to ignore that he has both his hands on her waist.

Heath:
He looks down at her and gives her a weird look, but decides to not comment on her calling them freaks. "Well, I can steal people's air, so I can basically choke them and I have an affinity with lightning, so I kind of have electrical powers you could say," he answers, scrathing himself on the neck.
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

GALLA :^)
Til Toppen 
Side 10 av 17Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
VictorianWine :: RP over here guuuys-
Gå Til: