VictorianWine
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

VictorianWine

-

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

GALLA :^)

Go down 
4 posters
Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AvInnlegg
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

Antall Innlegg : 223

GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Empty
PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 12:41 am

Abigail
She summons a spider, big enough to be used as carriage and lifts Lewis up, throwing him over the spider and walks away, knowing that Lewis is too weak to do anything, yet, she decides to bring him to Dennis.

Lewis
Fekkin wrecked.

Hazel
She squeals as Alistaire picks her up, letting out a little 'oof' as she is thrown over his shoulders. "Let me down!" she screams, slamming her fists on his back. She notices Lewis being carried away by a spider, shouting after him; "Lewis, no, Lewis!" she scries, kicking and screaming #godyoureannoying

T
He lets out a little shriek as he falls to the ground, howling in pain as Arthur bites him. "Geroff!" he barks, pushing at his face and biting his teeth together in pain as he feels the teeth pull at his flesh, moaning in relief as he hooks Arthur off and throws him the fuck away. "You fucking prick!" he shouts, cupping the now flesh wound on his neck, blood gushing.
Til Toppen Go down
http://victorianwine.forumotion.eu
Socks

Socks

Antall Innlegg : 194

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 12:51 am

Felyn:
She's looking at Hazel being carried away by Alistaire, Lewis by a big spider (ew) and Heath straddled by Marwane. Exhausted, she ends up fainting, crashing to the floor.

Heath:
He shrieks as Marwane suddenly throws him to the floor and straddles him. Looking up at him with wide eyes, he ends up nodding at him.

James:
He walks over to Larkin and puts his hands on his shoulders, leaning close to his ear. "Let's not make this hard, shall we? Why don't you follow me down to the cellar?" he whispers into his ear.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

Antall Innlegg : 142

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 12:59 am

Alistaire:

"Please don't try, we both knows nothing will come from it," he says, ignoring her hits. He heads for the cellar, this time deciding that they should probably lock people up separately.

Arthur:

Relief floods his body as the warm blood flows down his throat. He sits up and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "Thanks." he says to T. He looks around, realising people are being carried away. Although he feels way better, he still needs to recover, so he sits there, unable to do anything worthwhile.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

Antall Innlegg : 138

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 1:27 am

Marwane:
When Heath nods, he stands up with a satisfied sound before walking over to Arthur on the floor, crouching down. "You're the weird one from before, aren't you? Want to come with me?" he asks (even tho he's commanding), a hand on Arthur's jaw to steady his face so he can look into his eyes. "We're going downstairs."

Larkin:
He feels the strange urge to help T, but doesn't have time to react before James is by his side. Heart thumping, he knows it's stupid to put up a fight. And again, he feels another strange urge -- one to keep himself alive for T's sake, and the feeling annoys him beyond words. He turns toward James and nods, allowing himself to be led.

Sist endret av waifu69 den Lør Jan 21, 2017 1:36 am, endret 1 gang
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 1:35 am

Hazel
Wails like a kid all the way down. "Please, please I'll do anything. Please dont put me back in the cellar" she begs

T
"Hold up" he calls after James, looking at him. "You're not taking that one. He's mine."
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 1:38 am

Felyn:
Unconcious on da cold fucking flooooarrr.

Heath:
He stands up and follows Marwane like a lost puppy.

James:
He stops dead in his tracks and turns his head to look at T. "Yours?" he asks as a malicious grin forms on his face. "Have you grown soft, T? I didn't know you were playing for that team." He winks at him and turns his head around again. "No matter, I guess you'll have to fight me. Besides, I'm just doing as your father ordered."
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 1:40 am

Alistaire:

"Can you please shut the fuck up?" His voice is slick like honey. "Or I might have to put you on the stretching board first. You wouldn't like that, would you?"

Arthur:

Everything inside him is screaming NO!!!!! but he can't fight it and nods. He gets up, his legs still not entirely steady, and follows Marwane.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 1:46 am

Marwane:
He leads his nice disciples across the room, making sure to step hard on Felyn passed out as a final act of his petty ways. Once in the cellar, he turns to them, ordering one at a time to take an appointed cell and to stay in them, following Alistaire's good thinking. "Wouldn't want to make the same mishap twice," he comments casually.

Larkin:
He stops hesitantly and stares at T, brows furrowed. As much as he wants to say something, it probably wouldn't sit well with the very scary vampire next to him.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 2:02 am

T
"He's my bloodbag, I'll only go and get him if you put him down in that cellar. So fuck off" he barks.

Dennis

He's at Felyns side, looking at the footprints on her body with a dismal look on his face. He picks her up PRINCESS STYLE and teleports to his office, laying her down on a couch carefully, sitting down on a chair himself and waits for her to wake up.

Hazel
She shuts up immediately, tears welling up in her eyes again. MAN shes been crying alot.

Sist endret av Dobby den Lør Jan 21, 2017 2:08 am, endret 1 gang
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 2:06 am

Felyn:
First she's being stepped on and then kidnapped!! She groans, opening her eyes slightly, though they quickly widen as she realizes she's not in the ballroom. Seeing Dennis next to her makes her scream, ready to throw a punch at him.

Heath:
He follows Marwane down to the cellar. Not being able to resist Marwane's mind control, he walks into the cell as ordered.

James:
"Who said I was only going to put him down in the cellar?" he asks T, before pushing Larkin ahead, heading for the cellar.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 2:11 am

Alistaire:

He dumps her in a cell, considering welding the lock together but decides against it. "Now be a good girl and stay quiet. Crying is so unattractive," he says.

Arthur:

He sees himself approach the cell, and freaks out inside. He doesn't want to be locked up again, or ever. By tremendous force of will he stops himself in the doorway to the cell, standing still.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 2:23 am

Marwane:
He makes sure Heath's cell is enchanted/locked/whatever, but pauses when Arthur doesn't enter his. A slight frown creases his otherwise smooth forehead, and he puts a hand on Arthur's shoulder, turning him so that they are face to face. By Arthur's look of distress, he suddenly realizes what the problem is. "Do you not want to go in the cell?" he asks, keeping his voice soothing as two fingers 'walk' up Arthur's shoulder, reaching the back of his neck, hand tangling with the hair there. He shifts, so he's standing a little closer, gazing at Arthur through his lashes.

Larkin:
"Hey!" he complains as James pushes him ahead, stumbling slightly by the abrupt movement.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 2:29 am

Dennis
He covers his ears looking at Felyn with furrowed brows, "calm down, Felyn" he says, rolling his eyes. "I'm not gonna do anything to you"

Hazel
"I dont fucking care what you think" she yells back, getting up from the floor and kicks the bars of the cell. Flipping Alistaire off.

T
"Do I really have to get my father for this?" he says in a very snobby way, following after James and Larkin.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 2:31 am

Felyn:
"Yeah, sure, that's what they always say," she says and eyes him warily. "What do you want then?" she asks, scared something might happen at any moment.

Heath:
In the cell.

James:
He continues walking, not really caring much about what T's saying. "I am fairly sure he's busy with a certain young lady because of his master plan," he answers, snickering.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 2:36 am

Alistaire:

He rolls his eyes and conjures a fire in his palm. "You see this? If you don't shut the fuck up you'll get a chance to get a closer view of this." He almost snarls at her, baring his fangs, the threat apparent. "So, what will it be?"

Arthur:

This guy fucking pisses him off. If he could, he would have punched his face into a table, but he can't. He manages to utter "Fuck you." and looks at him with hate in his eyes.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 2:52 am

Marwane:
"Oooh, so cold," he mocks, referring to Arthur glaring daggers at him, and pretends to shiver. His fingers pull on Arthur's hair, forcing his head back, exposing his nice, smooth throat. Marwane leans in close, breathing in his scent as his fangs nipping at the skin there. "Fuck me? That's quite the offer..." He pretends to think about it, pursing his lips. "I mean you could if you wanted to." As their eyes lock again, he smirks. "But only if you get down on your knees and beg," he commands, pointing to the dirty floor.

Larkin:
still bein pushed n shit
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 3:00 am

Dennis:
He leans back in his chair, crossing his legs. "Just wanted to talk, see how you're dealing with the vampire family thing. Oh, and how you're feeling about Lewis being a vampire" he says, giving her. Polite smile.

Hazel
"How about I shove my fist up your anus and I'll showe you real pain" she yells back, taking a few steps away from the bars tho 8^)

T:
"For flying fucks sake" he exclaims, using his telekinese powers to drag Larkin away from James and behind him. "deal with it" he says, grabbing Larkin by the bicep and pulls him in another direction

Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 3:04 am

Felyn:
"For the last time, my family isn't vampires. We're a family full of slayers!" she exclaims, not really wanting to actually realize the truth. "And why did you turn Lewis! Where is he?!" she answers frantically.

Heath:
Useless piece of shit in a cage.

James:
He stops dead in his tracks, turning around to look at T and Larkin. He's considering beating him senseless, but decides against it, he may break a nail if he does that. Shrugging, he turns back around and walks out of the ballroom.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 3:28 am

Alistaire:

Considers being the better person and leaving her, but decides against it. "Oh you'd love to do that, wouldn't you? Unfortunately, I'm not into women. Big disappointment, I know." He makes a fake sad expression and snickers.

Arthur:

Shivers run down his spine when Marwane touches his hair, and not the good kind. The feeling of someone nibbling at your throat is not a good one, and he gasps, but as he is unable to do anything about it, he stands there, anger and fear mixing. At the sound of the command every fibre of his being resists, but with Marwane's power all focused on him, there's nothing he can do, falling to his knees. If looks could kill, Marwane would have been dead many, many times over.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 3:41 am

Marwane:
He stands sturdily over him, crotch aligned with Arthur's face, hand still firmly entwined in his hair. "Now...that wasn't so hard, was it?" he offers, huffing out a brief laugh at the obvious pain in Arthur's eyes, truly enjoying himself at this point. Biting his plush bottom lip, he leans down so their noses brush. "Anything you want to say to me?" he asks, fully knowing that he should probably expect quite the earful.

Larkin:
He yelps as he's suddenly pulled out of James' proximity and stands behind T, staring down into his blonde hair before looking over his head and at James, who just leaves. "Wha--" he stammers, grabbing T by the shoulder, turning him so they can look at each other. "What was that just now?" he demands to know, shock making his hazel eyes wide and sparkly cus T saved him yo
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Dennis
"Now why would I lie to you?" he asks, cocking a brow. "Well to be fair, it wasn't really _me who turned him" he starts, sitting up in his chair, "he's fine. He's resting somewhere. I dont know" he says waving his hand discarding the subject.

T
He frowns at Larkin, "you're not retarded, you saw what happened." He backs a little away from Larkin, his face too much in his face. "I saved you only for my own purpose."

Hazel
"You vampires really are full of yourself" she sneers. "But you're the worst of the bunch though, all bark - no bite" she challenges, copying his smirk. Completely unaware of what Marwane and Arthur are doing. DONT WANNA KNOW.
Til Toppen Go down
Socks

Socks

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 5:19 pm

Felyn:
"I don't really know," she answers defeatedly. Sinking back into the couch she looks at him. "What is it you want though?"

Heath:
He's holding his hands over his ears and keeping his eyes shut, not really wanting to see or hear what the fuck is going on in front of him.
Til Toppen Go down
nerd2000

nerd2000

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 5:50 pm

Alistaire:

He laughs. A cold, menacing laugh. "You really are something, aren't you?" In an instant, he's by the bars to the cell, his hand around Hazel's throat. Leaning in, he says "Don't you know that when you play with fire, you will get burned?" His voice is low, barely audible. His hand starts smoldering around her neck, and a wicked smile spreads on his lips, the cinder reflecting ever so slightly in his red eyes.

Arthur:

"You are the single most disgusting creature I have ever met," he growls, his eyes almost alight with anger. His hands are twitching as he's fighting Marwane's influence. "Coward," he says, his voice dripping with hate.
Til Toppen Go down
waifu69

waifu69

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Marwane:
"Really?" he replies, hand still playing with Arthur's hair, and he straightens up again. "I'll take it as a compliment, getting this reaction out of you. Because if you are who I think you are, I'd say you've met quite a lot of horrid vampires in your lifetime." He lets go of his hair finally, cupping Arthur's cheek gently. "Perhaps you'd like to add another scar to your collection?" he asks rhetorically, slapping Arthur so hard he falls to the ground. "I can be quite creative--it's the French in me, I suppose."

Larkin:
He narrows his eyes at him, "it's not even that I don't believe you, I just didn't believe you were capable of thinking about anyone but yourself. Until now." He looks behind T and around the room, panic twisting in him at the sight of the exit from this fucking place so close to him. It's pointless to try, he doesn't even have a weapon.
Til Toppen Go down
Dobby
Admin
Dobby

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLør Jan 21, 2017 8:03 pm

Dennis
"You see" he says, leaning forward in his chair, "I want you to trust me" he gives her a sheepish smile.

Hazel
She'd let out a sound of surprise if it wasn't for her being choked. Her eyes widen in panic as she feels the burning of his hand, she's gasping in pain words barely audible before she faints #LavSmerteTerskel

T:
"Whatever," he says, shrugging. "I'm hungry"
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: GALLA :^)    GALLA :^)  - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

GALLA :^)
Til Toppen 
Side 9 av 17Gå til side : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet